Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Badshah of Bollywood THE King Khan has been dethroned? (Page 11)

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

aaj maun vrat rakha hai kya Radheji...sirf gifs se kaam chala rahe ho?LOL

Edited by .Lakhan. - 22 April 2016 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Every 10 years he keeps getting written off but he is going nowhere...Fact of the matter is he and all the other actors at their peak now are bound to fade sooner or later...So that's not a big deal...What's the big deal is who is going to be remembered more for the impact he created on the Industry...Which is where SRK is going to score as he is for sure going to be the only one who came from the outside and created ripples in the industry and made it his own...SRK is going to go down into the history books of the bollywood along with the likes of Amitabh, Rajesh Khanna etc...I so wish he makes more meaningful cinema which can be remembered forever...

awww...didn't expect this from u...such sweet things to say about SRKEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Umm...why not?Confused...Have you ever seen me badmouth him? 

You have criticized him a lot of times and that is not badmouthing...what I meant was that I thought u didn't think much of his achievements and so I was surprised...when it comes from a neutral member...it kind of validates our feelings...so its a surprise but a pleasant oneTongue

-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lakhan.

aaj maun vrat rakha hai kya Radheji...sirf gifs se kaam chala rahe ho?LOL

koi na Radhe ji...LOL LOL...hum gif se jyada khush hainLOL

.Omkara.

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Nobody is considering anyone immortal. Some of us are just finding the hypocrisy that exist here a bit too amusing and predictable. It'd be delusional of any one of us to think these stars would last forever. No one does. At the same time the people who pretend to be his fans or garb themselves as "neutrals" should really drop the act. You don't care about his movies , say you don't! That's a better approach to take in my humble opinion than act as if you effing care. This whole schpeel about how he needs to find "interesting scripts" or how he has been mediocre..please. He signed Raees and FAN way before Dilwale even released. MNIK too released just a few years ago and he got a whole lot of acclaim for that as well for his role in JTHJ. I find it darn hilarious as to how SK's choice of masala movies is just brushed aside as being well...he knows his audience...blah...blah. Everyone is entitled to do films they wish to do. Shahrukh ain't new to the masala genre. He has done a OSO and MHN way before he did a CE or a Dilwale. You don't care for those movies...great. Plenty out there do. Plenty out there enjoy it just as much as they have enjoyed a Chak De. Anyone who has followed Shahrukh long enough would know as to how often he has experimented or taken on projects that most out there didn't even want to do as they wanted to maintain their "hero" image. Not many would have the guts , forget the talent to even star in a FAN. He not only starred in it but delivered a performance that's beyond amazing. So bash him all you want for his choice of movies lately , you have every right to just as there are plenty out there who have enjoyed those movies too. And no these aren't "excuses" as some here oh so wonderfully label them. These are opinions. Just like you have yours , the rest have theirs.

Edited by srkjuhi - 22 April 2016 at 10:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-Rpallavi25-DZ-

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged

koi na Radhe ji...LOL LOL...hum gif se jyada khush hainLOL

Hum bhi Khush hai ki Aap khush ho..... Smile

glace-bleue

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Sorry out of topic :
But where is bhai's libido blind vanished Shocked There was some really interesting discussion going on between The Boss and BI .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue-DZ-

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Tbh, SRK has been the most consistent superstar of his generation. Nobody even comes close. In terms of success rate he probably is ahead of everyone else in the history of hindi films, Rajesh Khanna probably comes close. Actor/stars like Amitabh Bachchan and SRK will go in history as the most consistent superstars for longest duration of time. 
But yes no one can hold time, like Bacchan and others Srk too will decline as leading man but he'll continue doing good roles cos he's a very good actor, and his legacy will continue to inspire whole gen of actors. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1Sri-RangrybreadBeautyful_Messpallavi25glace-bleue-DZ-

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Every 10 years he keeps getting written off but he is going nowhere...Fact of the matter is he and all the other actors at their peak now are bound to fade sooner or later...So that's not a big deal...What's the big deal is who is going to be remembered more for the impact he created on the Industry...Which is where SRK is going to score as he is for sure going to be the only one who came from the outside and created ripples in the industry and made it his own...SRK is going to go down into the history books of the bollywood along with the likes of Amitabh, Rajesh Khanna etc...I so wish he makes more meaningful cinema which can be remembered forever...

awww...didn't expect this from u...such sweet things to say about SRKEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Umm...why not?Confused...Have you ever seen me badmouth him? 

You have criticized him a lot of times and that is not badmouthing...what I meant was that I thought u didn't think much of his achievements and so I was surprised...when it comes from a neutral member...it kind of validates our feelings...so its a surprise but a pleasant oneTongue

I am a fan of good movies and when I see that actors with potential make crap movies like Dilwale and I go watch them with my hard earned money to only get a headache, what do you expect? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-Rglace-bleue-DZ-

Go to top