Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Badshah of Bollywood THE King Khan has been dethroned? (Page 10)

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

don12Sri-Rglace-bleue

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Every 10 years he keeps getting written off but he is going nowhere...Fact of the matter is he and all the other actors at their peak now are bound to fade sooner or later...So that's not a big deal...What's the big deal is who is going to be remembered more for the impact he created on the Industry...Which is where SRK is going to score as he is for sure going to be the only one who came from the outside and created ripples in the industry and made it his own...SRK is going to go down into the history books of the bollywood along with the likes of Amitabh, Rajesh Khanna etc...I so wish he makes more meaningful cinema which can be remembered forever...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.mystic.girl.Sri-Rangrybreadpallavi25glace-bleue-DZ-

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Every 10 years he keeps getting written off but he is going nowhere...Fact of the matter is he and all the other actors at their peak now are bound to fade sooner or later...So that's not a big deal...What's the big deal is who is going to be remembered more for the impact he created on the Industry...Which is where SRK is going to score as he is for sure going to be the only one who came from the outside and created ripples in the industry and made it his own...SRK is going to go down into the history books of the bollywood along with the likes of Amitabh, Rajesh Khanna etc...I so wish he makes more meaningful cinema which can be remembered forever...

Im sure nobody disagrees with the fact that he has immensely contributed to the Bollywood industry. This isnt even an opinion but merely a fact. What I simply dont get it is why people consider anyone to be immortal and hope things will continue to be the way they are till eternity. To me this is a bit foolish. Change is imminent for all of us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1Sri-RMinzPieglace-bleue

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Im sure nobody disagrees with the fact that he has immensely contributed to the Bollywood industry. This isnt even an opinion but merely a fact. What I simply dont get it is why people consider anyone to be immortal and hope things will continue to be the way they are till eternity. To me this is a bit foolish. Change is imminent for all of us.

If people think he or any other actor is going to remain on the top forever then they must be really disillusioned...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lakhan.

aaj maun vrat rakha hai kya Radheji...sirf gifs se kaam chala rahe ho?LOL

.Omkara.

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged

awww...didn't expect this from u...such sweet things to say about SRKEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-DZ-

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged

If people think he or any other actor is going to remain on the top forever then they must be really disillusioned...

Nothing is forever. Not even me or you or any of us. Some will get married, some will be busy with professional life, some will go on to doing other things etc. Time waits for no one.
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

awww...didn't expect this from u...such sweet things to say about SRKEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Umm...why not?Confused...Have you ever seen me badmouth him? 

glace-bleue

Go to top