Badshah of Bollywood THE King Khan has been dethroned? - Page 10

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Tbh, SRK has been the most consistent superstar of his generation. Nobody even comes close. In terms of success rate he probably is ahead of everyone else in the history of hindi films, Rajesh Khanna probably comes close. Actor/stars like Amitabh Bachchan and SRK will go in history as the most consistent superstars for longest duration of time. 
But yes no one can hold time, like Bacchan and others Srk too will decline as leading man but he'll continue doing good roles cos he's a very good actor, and his legacy will continue to inspire whole gen of actors. 

WOWπŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by TheBoss

Bhais PR team is on the case. They are "taking care" of the trainers as we speak. Its kinda like the Adjustment Bereau movie. πŸ˜†

PR teams to sabhi ke hain on this forum...SRK fans toh aise he badnaam hainπŸ˜†
Originally posted by slumgod..

So, bhai's PR team is also active on this forum just like other actors' PR?
More likely other actor's PR team is active just like Bhai's PR team?
lol even amrita's sister PR is also here as per some members post...big deal ?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Star_girl

Hey, Steph Curry in your signature! I have been following this season like a woman possessed and he's killing it. His shooting is unreal! Lebron is still the best overall player and all but I love watching Steph. Never thought I'd find someone with a Steph signature box lol. Hope GSW wins this year, they probably won't because of Steph's injury but I hope they do. They had one ring anyway so even if they don't win, hopefully we'll see fun games from Steph. 
πŸ˜†

Yes I am a Steph fan . Well you never know what can happen here on IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think their title is still a lock as long as Steph comes back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Watching him is like watching a a swan fly
Originally posted by fivestars

lol even amrita's sister PR is also here as per some members post...big deal ?πŸ˜†

The India-Forums is huge now...a lot of TV stars give interviews and celebrate their B'Days or what not with IF...which IF keeps posting from time to time..so its not surprising that PR people of celebrities come here from time to time to assess what is going on...they go on Pinkvilla too...I remember a couple of years back one article actually gave the name of IF as one of its sources...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

well u know SRK fans are not the only ones who reportπŸ˜‰ as claimedπŸ˜†

But I was really amazed by some of those things...body building aur steroids se mera koi door door tak rishta nahi hai..so I was genuinely interested..

@bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chhupe rustam . 3rd topic on bhai/his fans trashed in 2days , i wonder who is reporting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But honestly that was some informative discussion as we all have boys in family who do all kind of body-building things from exercise to food supplements etc and there is always a tussle at home 
Edited by angrybread - 7 years ago
Since some of you guys have shown some interest in learning more about Steroids I will explain. Basically steroids are nothing but testosterone a substance both men and women produce. Women make about 8MG a week and men make about 25 on average a week. It is vital to growth of body and the whole ecosystem. But bodybuilders pump upto 750 to also 1000MG of testosterone injections along with deca durabolin commonly known as performance enhancing drugs which doesnt make you tired, doesnt cramp you up and builds you stronger. This is called stacking. Also along with this body builders take oral steroids like Dianabol or Anadrol to bulk up or Winstrol or Stanzolol to have that shredded look. 
Steroids were only meant for cancer patients and those suffering from muscle atrophy or also as hormone replacement of 100mb for people with erectile dysfunction etc. But if its taken more then that it has severe side affects like shrinkage, enlarged breasts, puffy nipples, aggresive mood, hair loss, acne, scars and loss of libido and heart diseases.
Edited by TheBoss - 7 years ago
Originally posted by TheBoss

Since some of you guys have shown some interest in learning more about Steroids I will explain. Basically steroids are nothing but testosterone a substance both men and women produce. Women make about 8MG a week and men make about 25 on average a week. It is vital to growth of body and the whole ecosystem. But bodybuilders pump upto 750 to also 1000MG of testosterone injections along with deca durabolin commonly known as performance enhancing drugs which doesnt make you tired, doesnt cramp you up and builds you stronger. This is called stacking. Also along with this body builders take oral steroids like Dianabol or Anadrol to bulk up or Winstrol or Stanzolol to have that shredded look. 
Steroids were only meant for cancer patients and those suffering from muscle atrophy or also as hormone replacement of 100mb for people with erectile dysfunction etc. But if its taken more then that it has severe side affects like shrinkage, enlarged breasts, puffy nipples, aggresive mood, hair loss, acne, scars and loss of libido and heart diseases.
Thank you Boss ji for all the information πŸ˜ƒ
All the side effects of steroids πŸ˜²
I have been working out for few years now on and off and nothing is more infuriating or deflating than seeing some kid who just walked into the gym few weeks ago looking bigger than you because of these shortcuts. And then I start seeing the side effects and just smirk.