Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi is a sweetheart at the end of the day (Page 3)

Amanyu Groupbie
Amanyu
Amanyu

Joined: 02 December 2015
Posts: 69

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I'm very disappointed the way they are ending Anandi character especially in the hands of useless guy who gave all sorrow to her life at least if they  show us she lost her life in another person hand that would be much better compared to this guy, the very ruthless person is roaming like a free bird and the person who should roam like a Tigress she is running like a chicken to save her kids  even though later she is tigress.

At least they might have not shown her running like that I feel the illogical thing is when BH or SN is  near to burial ground why she took the forest route to save her kids she should have taken the village root. 

I feel so bad watching her running like that, I feel like she had an option to hide in telephone booth with her  kids and  later call Jagya but instead she ran away from there  and she missed the opportunity, may be there is a chance that Akhiraj and his  group may find that she is hiding in telephone booth not sure about it.
 
It's a heart-wrenching scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manahil_AvyaktaAashima.leavesandwaves

kase Senior Member
kase
kase

Joined: 14 November 2009
Posts: 567

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
They could have shown Anandi killing Akhiraj and going to jail. She could have come back as a different actress post leap after her jail sentence. At least the children would not be left orphans at this age 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmanyuAvyaktaleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Joined: 11 February 2009
Posts: 16964

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kase

They could have shown Anandi killing Akhiraj and going to jail. She could have come back as a different actress post leap after her jail sentence. At least the children would not be left orphans at this age 

Thats a good idea. Atleast we would have felt anandi is somewhere breathing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaseAvyakta

seraal Senior Member
seraal
seraal

Joined: 16 October 2010
Posts: 589

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aajkal

Many times, I disagreed with Anandis approaches.
I have always liked the actresses that played Anandi's character.
I am afraid if Nandini follows her footsteps.
Anyway, Anandi character will be remembered for decades in the Indian tv history.

I never wanted to see finishing her journey like this... But it happened. She faced big challenges like MLA Het SINGH and defeated them, but lost to a novice.

thats what i dont luke... departed Anandi  without any honourable ceremony? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaAvyaktaleavesandwaves

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Joined: 03 February 2013
Posts: 8235

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged



Leaves , you opening post is touching.
To be honest, though i saw the show since its beginning & liked it too, its only the third Anandi i closely followed (bcoz entered this forum at that time so i like the third one most).
There were many things that could have been shown with this character keeping her innate goodness intact but CVs never bothered to show it. 
Right from opting a nonprofitable, no-income study course over something more stable , less risky. ...to the time where she stepped down the only public authority position she ever had .(principal is limited to school) . Her next NGO venture wasn't explored enough ever to deduce either of the conclusions of whether it was a failure or success, and that too was left midway with maybe a mere mention of it somewhere pre/post leap. For SN , everything is upto us to assume about how & why it was made as per our own understanding & judgement of the character(s) & situations, like many other things post leap.

Anandi as presented by CVs was a pure hearted soul, but these same CVs never kept her moments of happiness for long, instead kept the most horrible tracks/scenarios for her , be it her childhood after marriage, the first marriage , her Honeymoon, her pregnancy , her life after Shiv or even her death. 
The phase after her remarriage was probably the most stable phase of her life with Shiv by her side to fall back on if & when needed. 
Not counting in DS & her own parents as DS was a shared relation came from her First marriage & many didn't wanted her to keep any relations with her ex-sasural people even if they were good & supportive  . Her parents were never there for her for most time for their marriage & sasural are everything thinking.


They killed Shiv citing absurd reasons (& absurd death track, i hate that track) for the sake of story, but never showed anything like that post leap. It was filled with some new or grownup characters & those people too ended up being disappeared or dead for making the way for the next leap. 
For Anandi , all we had to assume everything what she did , & what she didnt  based on few dialogues-scenes here & there . 



Even now they are sending her off in the most cruel manner & in a hurry.
I have issues with this death track too but its still painful to watch this woman who never harmed a single person in her whole life intentionally or out of plain evilness, is being chased & killed by the person who is responsible for not only her miseries but also tortured her daughter for 12 long years. 
Jumping from the bridge was the safest option for her to save herself & her kids, Since she was Alone with help nowhere to be seen & even if Akheraj would have died without shooting her the 2nd time, there was Kundan, & other goons to kill the three of them anyway for revenge. 

Sad that she would be dying in all this, she never deserved this kind of death or life.
Had she been for real, God would have been kinder with her, But these CVs are pure sadists.  
Still will remember her, for her strengths & weaknesses, her goodness & faith , her bubbly nature sometimes, her love-story with Shiv , her friendship with Jagya, And for her ability to see & carry only positive & good things from any given situation & people, leaving behind their past deeds, thereby forgetting it & accepting them as they are.
&  if not for the CVs story , then for the three beautiful Faces i have seen as Anandi .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Avyaktalibsrocksleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Joined: 11 February 2009
Posts: 16964

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashima.




Leaves , you opening post is touching.
To be honest, though i saw the show since its beginning & liked it too, its only the third Anandi i closely followed (bcoz entered this forum at that time so i like the third one most).
There were many things that could have been shown with this character keeping her innate goodness intact but CVs never bothered to show it. 
Right from opting a nonprofitable, no-income study course over something more stable , less risky. ...to the time where she stepped down the only public authority position she ever had .(principal is limited to school) . Her next NGO venture wasn't explored enough ever to deduce either of the conclusions of whether it was a failure or success, and that too was left midway with maybe a mere mention of it somewhere pre/post leap. For SN , everything is upto us to assume about how & why it was made as per our own understanding & judgement of the character(s) & situations, like many other things post leap.

Anandi as presented by CVs was a pure hearted soul, but these same CVs never kept her moments of happiness for long, instead kept the most horrible tracks/scenarios for her , be it her childhood after marriage, the first marriage , her Honeymoon, her pregnancy , her life after Shiv or even her death. 
The phase after her remarriage was probably the most stable phase of her life with Shiv by her side to fall back on if & when needed. 
Not counting in DS & her own parents as DS was a shared relation came from her First marriage & many didn't wanted her to keep any relations with her ex-sasural people even if they were good & supportive  . Her parents were never there for her for most time for their marriage & sasural are everything thinking.


They killed Shiv citing absurd reasons (& absurd death track, i hate that track) for the sake of story, but never showed anything like that post leap. It was filled with some new or grownup characters & those people too ended up being disappeared or dead for making the way for the next leap. 
For Anandi , all we had to assume everything what she did , & what she didnt  based on few dialogues-scenes here & there . 



Even now they are sending her off in the most cruel manner & in a hurry.
I have issues with this death track too but its still painful to watch this woman who never harmed a single person in her whole life intentionally or out of plain evilness, is being chased & killed by the person who is responsible for not only her miseries but also tortured her daughter for 12 long years. 
Jumping from the bridge was the safest option for her to save herself & her kids, Since she was Alone with help nowhere to be seen & even if Akheraj would have died without shooting her the 2nd time, there was Kundan, & other goons to kill the three of them anyway for revenge. 

Sad that she would be dying in all this, she never deserved this kind of death or life.
Had she been for real, God would have been kinder with her, But these CVs are pure sadists.  
Still will remember her, for her strengths & weaknesses, her goodness & faith , her bubbly nature sometimes, her love-story with Shiv , her friendship with Jagya, And for her ability to see & carry only positive & good things from any given situation & people, leaving behind their past deeds, thereby forgetting it & accepting them as they are.
&  if not for the CVs story , then for the three beautiful Faces i have seen as Anandi .



I agree with all your points.

Inspite of her flaws, her decisions, she has made an impact. Maybe the actresses gave it all to portray a woman who is lovable. All the actresses understood the nuances of the character and cooperated with the CVs without questioning. All the three have an innocent face, no cunning eyes or no cunning smile. One such gesture would have made the character look bad. Whatever they wanted to convey, they conveyed through words, actions and anguish.. I am coming across leads who almost become vamps to avenge the wrongs done to them instead of following a straight path and straight demeanour throughout and they are imitating those vamps who put them through hell. It is like heroine doing item numbers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktalibsrocksAashima.

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35766

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Lovely posts by all the members.
Don't think I will be able to articulate my thoughts about Anandi.

Anandi's beauty was on full display in the last two episodes. 

They told us why Anandi is considered strong.

Her ability to bring out her best in the worst situationsshe faces and seeing positivity and a glimmer of hope in the negativity and darkness of despair that is engulfing her. 

She was sitting and watching her kids who were busy preparing something to eat and were happy smiling.She took the moment to tell them how well they are doing in this adverse situation and she was finding happiness in seeing her kids that way.
She didn'tlet the darkness take away her happiness she found in her kids at that moment. 

This is what defines Anandi. Even in negative situation she finds something positive to rejoice about. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Avyakta

seraal Senior Member
seraal
seraal

Joined: 16 October 2010
Posts: 589

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Lovely posts by all the members.
Don't think I will be able to articulate my thoughts about Anandi.

Anandi's beauty was on full display in the last two episodes. 

They told us why Anandi is considered strong.

Her ability to bring out her best in the worst situationsshe faces and seeing positivity and a glimmer of hope in the negativity and darkness of despair that is engulfing her. 

She was sitting and watching her kids who were busy preparing something to eat and were happy smiling.She took the moment to tell them how well they are doing in this adverse situation and she was finding happiness in seeing her kids that way.
She didn'tlet the darkness take away her happiness she found in her kids at that moment. 

This is what defines Anandi. Even in negative situation she finds something positive to rejoice about. 

That's exacly the quality i adore in anandi as a person...you have verycorrectly summed up the effectivenes of her positivity

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb07hisusmitaaparnauma

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nayi Anandi ki jagah pe purani Anandi?

Author: Teeya   Replies: 1   Views: 3822

Teeya 1 3822 14 May 2013 at 9:15pm by Sahan
ANANDI J. SINGH & ANANDI S. SHEKHAR

2

Author: libsrocks   Replies: 12   Views: 4842

libsrocks 12 4842 03 March 2013 at 2:58pm by Tenak
WU 5/11(Ruthi Anandi-CS in anandi manao abhiyan:D)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: khusi_*   Replies: 72   Views: 22354

khusi_* 72 22354 06 November 2012 at 4:18am by gun_k
Ashima vs Anandi/ Gauri vs Anandi

2 3 4

Author: Tuttifrutti   Replies: 25   Views: 6919

Tuttifrutti 25 6919 16 August 2012 at 8:40pm by nitha
choti anandi aur badi anandi on sitaare zameen par

Author: alice1234   Replies: 0   Views: 2074

alice1234 0 2074 29 July 2012 at 9:10am by alice1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index