Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi is a sweetheart at the end of the day (Page 2)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by Nandini30

I do not understand you just two hours back you did a post about running anandi.
But I will remember anandi with all her flaws and if I were her friend I would have given her some smart advice.

Because I wished she was dead today and tomorrow it should have been her cremation with all the honours.
That is what even I wanted. Her death should deserve some honours. 

Based on what was shown and what is left off the precap, it appears Anandi's death will happen only in the last few shots. About time, when J-G will also reach, and Anandi may be breathing her last breaths with her kids around her. 

------

She was the lead, but her character always got the most raw deal. Her presence was over indulgent in tracks where she should have kept away, and when it came what was solely hers, she was nothing more than a standby. And now, even  her death / exit, is the most horrifying one. 

She gets badly chased by this one guy, who  has been her enemy for 12 years, who took away all that she endured one by one, and now he manages to show her death bed too. What was the point?

BV makers are truly sadists. 

BV makers sent a very bad message by killing at the hands of Akheraj just to get to version 2 or 3 whatever in a hurry. They destroyed what they created so meticulously with one stroke. Leaving a very bad taste.
If Nandini knowingly marries Kundan even if he reforms, she will be doing the greatest injustice to her mother.
I will be forced to remember Anandi tired and suffering by the chase with her kids hanging around her with nobody to rescue them. A helpless anandi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAmanyuProphet_MisseshaAvyaktaumamViswasrutiAashima._goofyCat_hisusmitaaparnauma

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

It is very difficult for me to write about anandi as I had so many issues with her. She evokes so many emotions in me. Ultimately I want to remember her as a sweetheart as she had become an important part of my emotional journey.

Thank you Leaves   you put it so well - a lovely and touching tribute to Anandi

Bold - you echoed my thoughts!!

At the same, I cannot help but feel terribly sad about all the lost opportunities that the writers had on how they could have portrayed Anandi (maybe this my perception)..

Would have loved to see Anandi reaching professional heights  as a political leader who could have made her mark!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gjaysree15AmanyuProphet_ViswasrutiAashima._goofyCat_leavesandwavesaparnauma

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Impact is lost by showing them running and being chased at. Why to keep anandi's death for the last day of the season as if if she dies before, the suspense will end.

If you do social service and face wrong people, you will die leaving your kids orphans.

Useful people will die at the hands of useless people after being tortured.

The one quality which I appreciated in anandi is her never say die attitude.She did not indulge in self pity but tried to involve herself in activities. Even if she was not supported, she would have remained true to her beliefs in some remote place facing life. For her riches and status were not that much important. Otherwise she would have pursued a lucrative profession and lived a life of security and comfort. I wished she did pursue higher education atleast for the sake of our satisfaction. There is nothing wrong with education as long as one uses it properly.
Anandi, this is for you.

Very nicely articulated post.

@bold, most probably this version of BV will end on Anandi closing her eyes forever.. And then there will be a few open ended questions like there were post the previous leap, about how the two kids made their way through difficulties of life after their mother. Hopefully there will be some more moments of Anandi guiding her kids before her journey ends..

@red, that is the only complaint that I will have for CVs about Anandi and Shiv's end.. But then they both made sure people around them are free from clutches of likes of the terrorist or Akhiraj.. And even in real life we see many examples like this, social workers and IAS/IPS officers end up sacrificing their lives while fighting with evil people or customs.

@blue, that is the essence of Anandi's character!! Wish CVs would have spent little time on showing Anandi pursing some relevant studies in Udaipur instead of showing the endless SIL saga..

Edited by russhmeSS - 22 April 2016 at 12:05am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gjaysree15AmanyuProphet_AvyaktaViswasrutiAashima.umamhisusmitaleavesandwavesaparnauma

ketty84 Senior Member
ketty84
ketty84

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Dear they r showing what happeni g in society

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:50am | IP Logged
thanks for all of you for liking my tribute.

But I am sad. Very, very sad.

Anandi is leaving us making us sort of orphans along with her kids.

Anandi who assured her kids that she will always be there for them has not kept up her word.

Perhaps dadisa cant live without Anandi. Thats why Anandi has to be with her dadisa. Not at BH but at some faroff place in the universe. A universe populated by all the dead souls creating their own world. where there are no evil forces and therefore no constant struggle. A place where eternal peace dwells. And one day even Nandini and Shivam have to go after their journey is completed.

We will never see anandi with grey hair, wrinkles,struggling with oldage ailments. We can just imagine how she would have aged with Shiv if he was alive. Working till they can, guiding their children through thick and thin. Anandi with her bahus if Amol will also be there. Both of them wearing specs(thats how they show old age as if young people never wear specs), Shiv still romancing Anandi. What is wrong in dreaming and visualising?

22nd April will become unforgettable for many of us. Anandi will be joining her Shiv.

jaysree15AmanyuAvyaktaViswasrutiAashima.umamhisusmita_goofyCat_aparnauma

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged

thanks for all of you for liking my tribute.

But I am sad. Very, very sad.

Anandi is leaving us making us sort of orphans along with her kids.

Anandi who assured her kids that she will always be there for them has not kept up her word.

Perhaps dadisa cant live without Anandi. Thats why Anandi has to be with her dadisa. Not at BH but at some faroff place in the universe. A universe populated by all the dead souls creating their own world. where there are no evil forces and therefore no constant struggle. A place where eternal peace dwells. And one day even Nandini and Shivam have to go after their journey is completed.

We will never see anandi with grey hair, wrinkles,struggling with oldage ailments. We can just imagine how she would have aged with Shiv if he was alive. Working till they can, guiding their children through thick and thin. Anandi with her bahus if Amol will also be there. Both of them wearing specs(thats how they show old age as if young people never wear specs), Shiv still romancing Anandi. What is wrong in dreaming and visualising?

22nd April will become unforgettable for many of us. Anandi will be joining her Shiv.

Bold -- very true Leaves . Her journey  ends there , will  leave a void in our life  , an emptiness  which will be there  for  a long time !

Very nicely written  post   , with full of emotions and feelings , echoing all our feelings at present .

Anandi is a  wonderful, caring, loving, wise , but at times a compulsive woman , a unilateral decision taker , sometimes we consider that quality as her strength , but sometimes , we were forced to opine that it was her sheer rural , rustic attitude ! Many times, I disagreed with Anandi' s approach towards certain situations which needed an aggressive approach rather than a docile  yielding  ! Thank you very much  Madam ,   you put it so well - a wonderfully  written  heart  touching tribute to our  Anandi  . Many recollections --

I enjoyed the times I spent chatting with my co- viewers about my Anandi ,  who is a woman of great strength and love. We cried with her  when she was in distress as  a kid , we wailed for her  when she was  deceived by Jagdish , spent many sleepless nights for her  ,how happy we were all  when she  got the  state first rank in her board exam  ! and  how happy we were all  when   there was a ray of hope appeared on that white stallion  in the form of Shiv  !  I have had the pleasure of spending many a long nights  talking about her on phone with my friends . I will always remember her strength and wisdom,remember the nights when I was feeling down whenever  she was insulted by  Dadisa  or hurt by Jagdish , much later when she lost her Shiv . Always  appreciated  her positive attitude in every adverse situation ,she always knew the right thing to say [ yes , lovingly many times we all  teased her for her never ending Bhashans !!], to help others . Writers were at their best creative mood while defining her character  .  She is the one great character who is always prefer to see  the positive side of life. Her awesome strength made me realize we could endure anything life tossed our way ! I am so thankful that I was able to get to know this character , saw her on my screen for years from the beginning  . She touched my heart in a way that I can not explain. 

An iconic character , just like one of our friend who was  a great writer  who loved Anandi till her last breath, Anandi  is also a feminist at heart and a humanist at core ! One of the greatest characters  Indian Television created onscreen who got the eternal status for many reasons .

I shall miss this wonderful Anandi , who  was chirpy   , charming, wise, and then  an emotionally drained out wife , compassionate friend , a committed  social worker, a sad mother for her lost daughter  and always a  typical Indian Bahu who adjusted her will and wishes in that frame throughout her life !  Forever remember her  for her  compassion, for  her  determination and for  her  love towards her people  our undying   Anandi !

jayashree.gjaysree15AmanyuViswasrutiumamAashima._goofyCat_leavesandwavesaparnauma

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avyakta

[

Bold -- very true Leaves . Her journey  ends there , will  leave a void in our life  , an emptiness  which will be there  for  a long time !

Very nicely written  post   , with full of emotions and feelings , echoing all our feelings at present .

Anandi is a  wonderful, caring, loving, wise , but at times a compulsive woman , a unilateral decision taker , sometimes we consider that quality as her strength , but sometimes , we were forced to opine that it was her sheer rural , rustic attitude ! Many times, I disagreed with Anandi' s approach towards certain situations which needed an aggressive approach rather than a docile  yielding  ! Thank you very much  Madam ,   you put it so well - a wonderfully  written  heart  touching tribute to our  Anandi  . Many recollections --

I enjoyed the times I spent chatting with my co- viewers about my Anandi ,  who is a woman of great strength and love. We cried with her  when she was in distress as  a kid , we wailed for her  when she was  deceived by Jagdish , spent many sleepless nights for her  ,how happy we were all  when she  got the  state first rank in her board exam  ! and  how happy we were all  when   there was a ray of hope appeared on that white stallion  in the form of Shiv  !  I have had the pleasure of spending many a long nights  talking about her on phone with my friends . I will always remember her strength and wisdom,remember the nights when I was feeling down whenever  she was insulted by  Dadisa  or hurt by Jagdish , much later when she lost her Shiv . Always  appreciated  her positive attitude in every adverse situation ,she always knew the right thing to say [ yes , lovingly many times we all  teased her for her never ending Bhashans !!], to help others . Writers were at their best creative mood while defining her character  .  She is the one great character who is always prefer to see  the positive side of life. Her awesome strength made me realize we could endure anything life tossed our way ! I am so thankful that I was able to get to know this character , saw her on my screen for years from the beginning  . She touched my heart in a way that I can not explain. 

An iconic character , just like one of our friend who was  a great writer  who loved Anandi till her last breath, Anandi  is also a feminist at heart and a humanist at core ! One of the greatest characters  Indian Television created onscreen who got the eternal status for many reasons .

I shall miss this wonderful Anandi , who  was chirpy   , charming, wise, and then  an emotionally drained out wife , compassionate friend , a committed  social worker, a sad mother for her lost daughter  and always a  typical Indian Bahu who adjusted her will and wishes in that frame throughout her life !  Forever remember her  for her  compassion, for  her  determination and for  her  love towards her people  our undying   Anandi !

[/QUOTE]

Avyakta, thats wonderful. Yes, I remembered Seetha while writing this tribute. Seetha and Pratyusha.

They will all live through us, through our memories till we are alive.

But how sad! We lost all of them one by one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaseAvyaktaViswasruti

kase Senior Member
kase
kase

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Avyakta

[

Avyakta, thats wonderful. Yes, I remembered Seetha while writing this tribute. Seetha and Pratyusha.

They will all live through us, through our memories till we are alive.

But how sad! We lost all of them one by one.
[/QUOTE]
Strangely I too was thinking of Seetha as I was watching the episode yesterday, she was one passionate fan :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaViswasrutileavesandwaves

Go to top