India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi is a sweetheart at the end of the day

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Impact is lost by showing them running and being chased at. Why to keep anandi's death for the last day of the season as if if she dies before, the suspense will end.

Today they should have shown the death instead of showing the kids running with anandi and hiding.
Tomorrow there will be death speech or last bhashan to her kids.

No one usually dies without talking and giving their last speech which lingers on.

Anandi did not have time to mourn for dadisa's death.

What is the moral of the story?

If you do social service and face wrong people, you will die leaving your kids orphans.

Useful people will die at the hands of useless people after being tortured.

Heroism and shahid hona seems good on screen but it all boils down to this. Dont attempt something like reforms when there is a government and its agencies are there to do that job. You just take care of yourself and your family. There are Akherajs and it is government which will catch them ultimately just the way Veerappan was caught. There is a legislation to prevent bal vivahs and the media is there to report the matter for government to take action. If at all one wants to help others, one can do it in so many ways without going too near the fire because none of us have Z plus security.

Anandi will be remembered for many things apart from her social work. Her emotional life, her difficult journey, facing issues non stop, making some hasty decisions etc. etc.

Do I want to work under a leader like Anandi? No.
Because her methods are somewhat unconventional and risky.
And if I have doubts about a person, she will not believe it until I produce proofs.

Do I want to be friends with her?
Yes, definitely. Friendship with her is like a fixed deposit in a nationalised bank. Safe, yielding results and an assured thing.

There are so many anandis and all the three actors portrayed them beautifully.
Anandi will always remain close to my heart.

There is choti anandi who made us laugh and cry with her. Who was so cute and Avika made choti anandi come alive for us. She was Sumitra's Anandi.

There is young anandi portrayed beautifully by Pratyusha and she made the character so vivid and so lovely. She was mostly Jagya's anandi and for her Jagya remained in her thoughts even after he left her for another woman. Pratyusha portrayed the abandoned woman with great feeling and many of us were mesmerised by her beauty and acting prowess.

And then Shiv's anandi portrayed by Toral who was always calm and composed with some exceptions and her approach was somewhat different. She became a typical bahu, yet retained her individuality thanks to the active support received from Shiv. When Shiv left her, she was pregnant. What a fate for a woman! She gave up Amol, she lost Nandini due to her own mistake, she had to relocate to Jaitsar. Soon she picked up, established SN, gave karate training to girls apart from giving them good education. When she found her daughter, it was a difficult journey for her to claim her own daughter.
When everything looked honky dory, dead Akheraj appeared thirsting for revenge and created panic. It ended with Akheraj succeeding in giving death to Anandi.

The one quality which I appreciated in anandi is her never say die attitude.She did not indulge in self pity but tried to involve herself in activities. Even if she was not supported, she would have remained true to her beliefs in some remote place facing life. For her riches and status were not that much important. Otherwise she would have pursued a lucrative profession and lived a life of security and comfort. I wished she did pursue higher education atleast for the sake of our satisfaction. There is nothing wrong with education as long as one uses it properly.
Anandi, this is for you.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 21 April 2016 at 1:34pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75anglekrutijayashree.gjaysree15AmanyuProphet_ketty84Deb07MisseshaAvyaktalibsrocksumamViswasrutiAashima._goofyCat_hisusmitaaparnauma

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I do not understand you just two hours back you did a post about running anandi.
But I will remember anandi with all her flaws and if I were her friend I would have given her some smart advice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandini30

I do not understand you just two hours back you did a post about running anandi.
But I will remember anandi with all her flaws and if I were her friend I would have given her some smart advice.

Because I wished she was dead today and tomorrow it should have been her cremation with all the honours.

nena28Missesha

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
One may tend to consider her as a flawed lead but she portrayed what the CVs wanted her to portray quite convincingly. The actresses portrayed her in their own manner but ultimately we remember anandi as one person.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gjaysree15AmanyuProphet_Aashima.umamhisusmitasurabhi01_goofyCat_aparnauma

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
It is very difficult for me to write about anandi as I had so many issues with her. She evokes so many emotions in me. Ultimately I want to remember her as a sweetheart as she had become an important part of my emotional journey.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gjaysree15AmanyuProphet_seraalumamAashima._goofyCat_hisusmitaaparnauma

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I felt very bad for anandi

Amanyuleavesandwaves

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Many times, I disagreed with Anandis approaches.
I have always liked the actresses that played Anandi's character.
I am afraid if Nandini follows her footsteps.
Anyway, Anandi character will be remembered for decades in the Indian tv history.

I never wanted to see finishing her journey like this... But it happened. She faced big challenges like MLA Het SINGH and defeated them, but lost to a novice.

seraalleavesandwaves

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by Nandini30

Because I wished she was dead today and tomorrow it should have been her cremation with all the honours.
That is what even I wanted. Her death should deserve some honours. 

Based on what was shown and what is left off the precap, it appears Anandi's death will happen only in the last few shots. About time, when J-G will also reach, and Anandi may be breathing her last breaths with her kids around her. 

------

She was the lead, but her character always got the most raw deal. Her presence was over indulgent in tracks where she should have kept away, and when it came what was solely hers, she was nothing more than a standby. And now, even  her death / exit, is the most horrifying one. 

She gets badly chased by this one guy, who  has been her enemy for 12 years, who took away all that she endured one by one, and now he manages to show her death bed too. What was the point?

BV makers are truly sadists. 

Edited by Missesha - 21 April 2016 at 8:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysree15Amanyunena28AvyaktaViswasrutiAashima.leavesandwaves

Go to top