India-Forums

AaRa- feeling the pain

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
What a treat for aara fans today! We got such an emotional scene which makes you cry along with themCry the pain which aaru was feeling as her dreams of having a perfect father were crashed. The image she used to imagine of her father in her mind was totally destroyed when she came to know that her "father" is such a cheap person (though we came to know that her real father is shashwat who is exactly the way aaru defined in her mindEmbarrassed). She was totally broken from insideOuch. My poor soul was crying even more when she was reading those greeting cards she used to make during her childhood for her fatherCry and those letters, omigosh they actually reminded me of my childhood when I used to write as school activity on Father's dayLOL. Her father never read those letters and cards and were burnt today unreadOuch. Sana totally rocked today as aaradhya. She portrayed that hesitation in burning those cardsand the pain when she was throwing them in fire were brilliantClapClapClap. Shravan's on the  spot expression are as always beyond any praiseClapStar. The way aryan helped aaru to overcome one of the worst thing of her life was damn awesomeHeart. He was literally feeling that pain which his lady love was feeling. He don't want to burn those cards but in order to make aradhya more strong, he took right decision to cut the root of the cause which is making you week and only aryan could take this type of decision.ClapEmbarrassed And I'm telling you guys, only shravan can give that "painful" expressions. I seriously can't imagine any other actor as aryan except shavan reddy.Embarrassed What a fabulous job he is doing as aryan.Heart If anyone noticed, even aryan was crying when he was helping her to burn those cardsCryCry. That scene can make anyone cry (atleast meCryCry). And that hug was just unexpected for meShocked but so freakin dreamyDay Dreaming. I couldnt make my eyes move from them yaar.AaRa scenes are just going beyond perfection with each passing dayDay Dreaming. How can be a couple so adorable yaar?Day DreamingDay Dreaming That whole 3-4 mins scene just made my night and give me shakti to wait for next 24 hrs again to watch another superb episode.LOL

Next, hospital scene was of less duration but good and decent. I just love aaru for asking a million dollar question- "why did world and society don't want to know a child's mother name? Why did child don't have identity from his mother? Why only from father??" You girl spoke every 21st century girl's mindClapClapClap Bang on! Honestly I didn't felt that it was a lecture by a FL. Even I asked my principal once when I won an inter school competition as she was asking my father's name so that she can announced it on annual dayLOL. And the punishment she gave me was incredibleROFL. And that man aryan is such a good human being I'm telling you. Totally loved the way he said crystal clearly that h was against all this and even asked a sorry also from tulsiStar. He didn't even once felt bored when aaru put up all those questions about a child's identity. He of course understand aaru and tulsi's pain. This man can't be described through words.

I loved drama too and especially the pace  of the storyWink. Kumu's scene is a thing you can't afford to missLOL believe me, after AaRa's scenes, the most enjoyable thing are kumu's scenes, whether solo or with any character of the drama. Indiraji always gives her 100%ClapClap. Her reason for revenge, her curse her monologues- all were damn perfect.Thumbs Up One of the best and strongest characters I have seen on TV so far.

Sorry guys, can't stop myself from the writing though this is not my department. I don't know how to write or describe any scene but just try to spoke out my emotionsLOL. Chappal mat marna yaar..lagenge nahiLOL

Edited by priyanshiiii - 21 April 2016 at 1:00pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kountheyalovetwilightastha_koizaranishika22nawshi-GrilledCheese-pranati16Rozy77_Sapphire_Eloquentsoniadutta.Preetii.

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Aww... Missed almost the whole episode ...Saw after kumu hides under the trolley. Tongue
Wil try to catch up online .., at least I hope I get to see aara scene ... 
N Sana n Sharvan r brilliant actors... They make aara scenes almost perfect to watch.. Star

Edited by pranati16 - 21 April 2016 at 1:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jwalini

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
U described beautifully ...i too felt same and wat can I say about Aryan ,such a sweetheart and wanted Aradhya to come out from this pain forever and the best way would be to burnt those past memories and move on in life with new feelinhs and both Shrana were superb and offcourse hug was as usual the best .
I think tmrw too he will stand against aaba wen he will blamed tulsi and Aradhya and that's why he said to banwari that "Mere khud ke khoon ne dhokha de diya " this is just the beginning Rao 
Aage aage dekho hota hai kya 

Brilliant post 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-_Sapphire_Jwalini

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

U described beautifully ...i too felt same and wat can I say about Aryan ,such a sweetheart and wanted Aradhya to come out from this pain forever and the best way would be to burnt those past memories and move on in life with new feelinhs and both Shrana were superb and offcourse hug was as usual the best .
I think tmrw too he will stand against aaba wen he will blamed tulsi and Aradhya and that's why he said to banwari that "Mere khud ke khoon ne dhokha de diya " this is just the beginning Rao 
Aage aage dekho hota hai kya 

Brilliant post 
Thanks soniaHug
Eah aryan is such a sweetheart yaar..I can't tell youEmbarrassed. Shrana always nails every type of scene- from nokjhoks to emotional and from standing against each other to romantic scenes..all are superb and shot brilliantly by unit of kdClap. I just can't wait for tomorrow's episode when aryan will stand against his own grandfatherLOL. Go aryan, you can break aaba's senseless ego.Angry And that pavitra don't have any work
 except suspecting her hubby all the timeDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-soniadutta

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranati16

Aww... Missed almost the whole episode ...Saw after kumu hides under the trolley. Tongue
Wil try to catch up online .., at least I hope I get to see aara scene ... 
N Sana n Sharvan r brilliant actors... They make aara scenes almost perfect to watch.. Star
Not only aara scene, whole episode was awesomeSmile. Yeah, shrana are bestEmbarrassed

pranati16

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Pavitra is just jeolous soul 
Even I hate the way she said ,if again she will give birth to girl then Abba will thrown her out 
So if she actually got to know that gave birth to girl 
She hated her ? 
How could a mother can think like this ? 
She is just cheapster woman ,I.m just waiting for the day wen this bomb gets exploaded by kumu on her 

Even I loved the way kumu said 
"Kya khake aayi hai yeh pavitra " 
Kumu was too brilliant today 

Jwalini

_Sapphire_ IF-Dazzler
_Sapphire_
_Sapphire_

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Great post, do apologise that I am not that active till 3rd May when all my uni work will hopefully be comepleted.

Anyway coming back to the show, I absolutely adore Aara, it was clear as a day that Aryan love Aradhya, and like you said Shravan did a great job as Aryan.

Loved that Aradhya was a strong feminist, her thinking are common in most 21st century women. Sana portrayed her character in a way that you can see why Aryan love his Aradhya. She was strong, modern and yet very much down to Earth and home type of girl.

Did I say I love AaRa? they were brillant today.

soniadutta

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Prii..kya mast likhi hai yaar tu!!Hug
ab toh mujhe epi dekhne ka aur v mann kar raha hai...kal ka epi miss ho gya aur aaj mein dekh nhin payi..!!
tera post padhke...i cant wait anymore nw..LOLLOL

Go to top