New olv ishita in hospital (Page 9)

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

Originally posted by Mdwst

Question - when Ishita meets the family...the MU of Raman - Shagun being married should logically come to rest, na?

Yes it should
But for drama , it may not be revealed or she will come to know but still may not fight due to guilt and harsh words... After what all the bhallas did... I don't think iyers will reveal yet.

Makes sense

Honestly I don't want IshRa back together anymore, I want all the kids with with Ishita & the Iyers bc all they have done is shown the Bhallas except Romi & Simmi as the scum of the earth. So let them rot and suffer bc there is no love story or anything left for me. I just need to leave this forum & it's nice stories so I can fully quit bc this is just disappointing to me that they ruined beautiful characters for the typical desi soap format crap.

Sounds depressing but it's the reality of the show. There isn't coming back bc Raman apparently hasn't learned his lesson or suffered enough to repent based on what is shown so far & everyone praises Ishita's influence on the kids showing the little positive impact Raman apparently had on his kids too. I can try to justify him or anyone else but it feels wrong now & more importantly utterly useless

Krishy please don't leave Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

If he does that ... He's not regretted what he said and stands by it... He's not learnt his lesson.

I don't forsee Shagun-Raman shaadi as of yet but I also don't believe Raman will "learn his lesson" like viewers expect. He may grovel and apologize but the lesson won't be learned bc if it has...how will future drama happen? Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LacustrisPinkRose95ramishiMdwst

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Actually main point is I don't connect to ishu and mihika now...rest is mehErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyLacustrisUmeraTariq-K.13-Mdwst

Kiranbs300 Groupbie
Kiranbs300
Kiranbs300

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I think Raman have to give divorce to ishita if ishita want marry mine but I think he will create problems for ishita without giving the divorce I think 
-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

I don't bc I have nothing else to kill time with but I hate this show for destroying IshRa by ruining favorite character and never deeply and honestly focusing on his value or relationships with anyone outside of the FL. I am just annoyed at myself that I can't fully quit or watch another Indian soap to try to find some entertainment LOL

But outside of my annoyance at their love for making everything related to Raman horrible - I do enjoy making fun of the joke that this show now is.

Plus I really like the stories I read so until they quit - I'll be around! Big smile

MreddyLacustrisPinkRose95ishra_bestluvMdwst

Lacustris Goldie
Lacustris
Lacustris

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Where does SW fit in this drama?is she the one to tell Raman that Ishita & mani might have been married by meeting both mani & alu in the flt bk to delhi? The possibilities to muddle the story further
crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

I don't bc I have nothing else to kill time with but I hate this show for destroying IshRa by ruining favorite character and never deeply and honestly focusing on his value or relationships with anyone outside of the FL. I am just annoyed at myself that I can't fully quit or watch another Indian soap to try to find some entertainment LOL

But outside of my annoyance at their love for making everything related to Raman horrible - I do enjoy making fun of the joke that this show now is.

Plus I really like the stories I read so until they quit - I'll be around! Big smile

Me too agree with youLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Adi and pihu might play the role in reuniting them n Mihika I guess she n Romi might support mani company  which will directly pave way for hatred to ishu from Raman.

As for Raman 's learning a lesson , I think they will show he hates ishu coz she left him alone not coz he really hates her.even in plane they might not see each other but they might listen each other feelings or story which they were telling to hijacker n will realise later that they were telling each other their own feelings

Lacustrisramishi-K.13-svati12Mdwst

Go to top