There should be a permanent room and ward named after her " Ishita Ward" ...LOL

Bingo ROFL

You crack me up...Ishita wardLOLLOL

Sunstar1 Senior Member
Sunstar1
Sunstar1

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Now this story is heading no where.. like absolutely no where... they are just doing and showing anything anytime anywhere.. jab jo mann kar raha hai... 
They have butchered Raman beyond acceptance... ultimately ishra will be together... but I fear tab tak sab kuch khatam ho chuka hoga... this whole segment of hijack was to make ishita meet mihika like really/??? And who the hell is she??? 
Raman and ishita will probably come face to face next year or year after... or may be last day of show... 
Why are they doing this... 
Now next to make drama worse they would show iyers vs bhallas... as they bhallas blame ishita for not showing up for 7 years... iyers blaming Raman for hurting ishita... when is all this going to end??? Raman has to realise his mistake and so has to ishita..  otherwise there is no return of ruhi... she would die with nidhi...
And sadly she is hating her parents so much that she prefers rotting with nidhi that tell ishra her reality... 
All relationships have been ruined... yhm is at the dead end... I seriously wonder why did they take the leap... there was so much scope without leap

When  I was young, my cousin use to tell stories to keep us busy when my parents were busy / at work. so actually she use to start with good story and if she got 2 kill more time, she was just adding what ever comes on the way like maid came and story, then paper boy came and story, crow on the tree again more story, dog bark next door more story...she use to tell the story for 4-5hrs non stop with abrupt stop----The End--- when parents come homeLOLLOLLOL. YHM CV's are the same wayAngry. My cousin can become story writer for SP / BT...hmmm not a bad ideal.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunita_rajMreddyjodh57sky-ifLacustrisishra_bestluvDivianTanz_Divz

Mona- Senior Member
Mona-
Mona-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Tfs
Sunstar1 Senior Member
Sunstar1
Sunstar1

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

]I'm Vijaya...[/DIV]
Sad part is viewers are not using their remote... they were using it more earlier... abhi toh lagta hai remote hang hota hai... or battery dead

Nice to officially meet you, Vijaya! Embarrassed

I wish I could understand what is so appealing about this...like I can't wrap my head around it other than people find sadistic pleasure in watching Raman, Ishita, & Ruhi suffer   Confused

Hi,

i feel the same, these 3 main leads are in pain all through their life. Why cant people(TRP aunties) see a happy family, why cant writer show a happy family with full of affection and how they help each other to grow in carriers etc. Always unrealistic story lines with real life incidents...like reallyCry and forevertogether tag linesAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dmugsarsyedramishi-AngryBird-Lacustrisishra_bestluv-K.13-traveller_girl

sky-if Goldie
sky-if
sky-if

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

What if Mihika keeps Ishita a secret & tries to apply for Pihu's custody (actually for Ishita) & in response Raman agrees to marry Shagun for a stronger case?

illogical - yes, but tell me one logical thing they have done since leap. In fact we should make a game of the craziest crap they could show...

Lord have mercy at the infinite unhappy & melodramatic ideas that are running through my mind! LOL

A lot depends on if Shagun is to remain all white or turn gray (remember the audience even here in IF is split with some thinking Shagun now deserves her 'rightful' place in the Bhalla family!)

If still Snow White, it's time for IshGun Milan and Mohabbatein with each trying to unite Raman/Pihu with the other LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishiDivianTanz_Divz

--QUEEN-- IF-Dazzler
--QUEEN--
--QUEEN--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Finally some development in the storyParty
Mihika please explain your brainless akka that her husband is living single for the last seven yearsCry
SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky-if

What if Mihika keeps Ishita a secret & tries to apply for Pihu's custody (actually for Ishita) & in response Raman agrees to marry Shagun for a stronger case?

illogical - yes, but tell me one logical thing they have done since leap. In fact we should make a game of the craziest crap they could show...

Lord have mercy at the infinite unhappy & melodramatic ideas that are running through my mind! LOL

A lot depends on if Shagun is to remain all white or turn gray (remember the audience even here in IF is split with some thinking Shagun now deserves her 'rightful' place in the Bhalla family!)

If still Snow White, it's time for IshGun Milan and Mohabbatein with each trying to unite Raman/Pihu with the other LOL

For mihika to apply for pihu's custody secretly first the truth of ishita being alive has to come out next step ishra need to divorce then custody will come into picture n for all this ishita needs to know raman n shagun are not married n obviously raman from that company's name going to think ishita is married to mani as mihir said that the owner has kept the name  on his wife's name so first all this truths have to come out we keep forgetting the most important thing ruhi's truth that is going to change alot of things ishra will come together for her pihu would be secondary as of now 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9ramishiishitaruhi

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmanu

Finally some development in the storyParty
Mihika please explain your brainless akka that her husband is living single for the last seven yearsCry

She will tell only abt pihu is not allowed to meet iyers ..she doesnt know abt her real mother ..raman didnt tell anything related to ishita ...n ishita will think yes raman still hates me ..i m manhoos..i wont disturb his happy married life..i guess Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona-ramishi-AngryBird-PinkRose95ishitaruhisvati12

Go to top