New olv ishita in hospital (Page 12)

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

]I'm Vijaya...[/DIV]
Sad part is viewers are not using their remote... they were using it more earlier... abhi toh lagta hai remote hang hota hai... or battery dead

Nice to officially meet you, Vijaya! Embarrassed

I wish I could understand what is so appealing about this...like I can't wrap my head around it other than people find sadistic pleasure in watching Raman, Ishita, & Ruhi suffer   Confused
Yes ppl are sadist and they wanna watch ishraru struggle and hurt and get together... glorification of fl.. butchering of ml... and what not... un logon ko shanti achi nahi lagti... they don't like the romance the essence ... only drama

And it's very nice to know youSmile

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 21 April 2016 at 5:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Seetha_R-AngryBird--K.13-

Mreddy Senior Member
Mreddy
Mreddy

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mdwst

If he does that ... He's not regretted what he said and stands by it... He's not learnt his lesson.

I don't forsee Shagun-Raman shaadi as of yet but I also don't believe Raman will "learn his lesson" like viewers expect. He may grovel and apologize but the lesson won't be learned bc if it has...how will future drama happen? Dead
 I am not able to quit reading wu etc and also the nice stories from some excellent writers, but this kichidi of relations to advance to a point of Sharam will be the lowest point of the serial.  If Ishu (by Mihika deceiving her) applies for custody, then she is no better than Shagun who applied for Ruhi's custody after 6 yrs. If they want to run YHM 1.0 with Shagun, then Raman will divorce Ishita and then marry Shagun for Pihu's custody...this will be no where near the intensity of Ishra because I for one cannot see Anita acting with the passion and intensity.  The magic is non existent between them.  KP is brilliant but you need an actress of equal calibre to create the magic.  It is Ishra's magic that made us all still connected to this serial despite lousy tracks that even an elementary school kid can refute the logic of these tracks.  Raman and Ishita both should regret their mistakes and stand strong.  Raman should not get away with those harsh words and Ishita's worth is not equated to her womb.  I just can't believe SP and BT soch is so regressive..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya72Love9ramishi-AngryBird-Jyoti8rose1000Seetha_RPinkRose95ishitaruhiishra_bestluvMdwsttraveller_girlsvati12-K.13-DivianTanz_Divz

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smilesforever98

Clapis all that's left to say.Clapfor anyone for who can watch this,, for those who still have hope that Ishra, for those CVs who prove that there is no limit to stupidity that can be shown and to SP who continue to amaze everyone by showcasing such drama that is a very nayi soch that even I, someone who believes they have very "new thinking" can't understand! Guess SP and BT are way ahead of normal people when it comes to this!

On a different note, how I wish I could be as strong as Ishita; alligators, earthquakes, saving a family from a bomb, and getting shot twice! And here people fear all these things, maybe I need to learn a thing or two from her! LOL

@bold - ROFL

Don't forget driving a bus with a bomb in it!

You have to be a super bahu who is always in the moral right, suffers silently, fixes everyone's problems under the sun, doesn't become very selfish, and so on to gain the 9 lives she has thanks to her "woman's empowerment"

I feel horrible that this is the ideal woman on shows bc it sounds horrible...I don't want to have 5+ near death experiences or have ppl feel bad for me Confused
Oh right, the bombed bus. I guess many people would grab their kids and jump off the bus with their husband but then again, no super bahu as you put it can do that. Now I feel that shows like Khatron Ki Khiladi need to buck up after all the stunts the TV bahus are doing!LOL

And it must be hard work becoming someone who always needs to make the right choice, can't stand up for herself and needs to give up everything for the selfish husband! I guess according to what TV shows tell us, normal everyday women have been doing it wrong all these years! Wacko

But it's actually pretty disgusting to see that this is an ideal woman. They call acting a doormat, becoming besties with your sautan, putting your life at risk numerous times, and becoming an ever sacrificing queen "women empowerment". If that's what empowerment is, then I think many are well off without it!

Edited by smilesforever98 - 21 April 2016 at 5:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddySeetha_Rramishi-K.13-

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mreddy

If he does that ... He's not regretted what he said and stands by it... He's not learnt his lesson.

I don't forsee Shagun-Raman shaadi as of yet but I also don't believe Raman will "learn his lesson" like viewers expect. He may grovel and apologize but the lesson won't be learned bc if it has...how will future drama happen? Dead
 I am not able to quit reading wu etc and also the nice stories from some excellent writers, but this kichidi of relations to advance to a point of Sharam will be the lowest point of the serial.  If Ishu (by Mihika deceiving her) applies for custody, then she is no better than Shagun who applied for Ruhi's custody after 6 yrs. If they want to run YHM 1.0 with Shagun, then Raman will divorce Ishita and then marry Shagun for Pihu's custody...this will be no where near the intensity of Ishra because I for one cannot see Anita acting with the passion and intensity.  The magic is non existent between them.  KP is brilliant but you need an actress of equal calibre to create the magic.  It is Ishra's magic that made us all still connected to this serial despite lousy tracks that even an elementary school kid can refute the logic of these tracks.  Raman and Ishita both should regret their mistakes and stand strong.  Raman should not get away with those harsh words and Ishita's worth is not equated to her womb.  I just can't believe SP and BT soch is so regressive..
ClapClapClapAgree. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000Seetha_RPinkRose95ishra_bestluvsvati12-K.13-DivianTanz_Divz

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mreddy

Don't stress.. itna logic nahi follow hoga... too much for their brain... 
One fine day.. all illogical stuff will come together... ishra would be together again after a stupid comedy make up scene... no realisation happening... then we would be harping again about ishra being an ishra fan... and then will again be ready for another round of Shit from cvs...isse Jada Kuch nahi hoga likhwake le lo... it's a repeat of circles
It's like those food we order in five star hotels... they all taste same... with just slightest bit of difference... basic thing is same

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 21 April 2016 at 5:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mreddyrose1000Seetha_RramishiishitaruhiMdwst-K.13-

Hafs IF-Dazzler
Hafs
Hafs

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks
Bentall Senior Member
Bentall
Bentall

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Where the hell is raman? Has kp left the show!
What crap r they showing!
KavitaSinghhal Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top