-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishrafan_us

Originally posted by -K.13-

Originally posted by swatica

@ishra_best luv.. vijaya..

dere ws a lot of scope post leap too..
bt dey r leaving no stone unturned to drag n ultimatly brng yhm down to hell..
n day is nt far..

LEAP had enough SCOPE to bring d lost charm...

I hope TRPs and rank reflect it soon bc it's honestly pathetic that this got them to #1 but not the half decent tracks where the leads were together. It just seems to me suffering and stupidity sells.

It's been 21 days post leap with maybe 3 decent scenes. Rest is just not my cup of tea, I guess...and now it's even harder to watch old YHM

I don't think they have any script left.might be thinking how best to fit Sw and running filler epis now

Actually if they didn't have the ability to make Shagun grey again - there would literally be no story after reunion bc no scope for drama. BT shows needs a force to make tracks happen & I'd rather it be Shagun than turning Raman into villian #1 but that also means ML takes back seat, which right now would totally be fine.

This leap could've been good but they dismantled everything. And with the ages of the kids - there is only scope for Adi's love story drama...so really once reunion happens & Ishita fixes everything and everyone - What's left to tell?

They could've at least stretched my fave YHM 3.0 track aka Shanaya track a bit & then built up to stupid separation/leap instead of their bullet speed crap with 360 changed Raman & Ishita & magic mosquito showing up out of the blue! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishi-AngryBird-Lacustrisishra_bestluvtraveller_girl

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

n day is nt far..

That day is tomorrow...they are gonna cross all limits of being illogical... Raman not seeing ishita being in the same plane in the same set ... plus she standing 4 seats down in a hijacked plane with a gun pointing towards her... 
Not to forget him carrying her to hospital... touch se toh pata nahi chala... chalo thik hai... but shakal se bhi nahi... like really?????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishi-AngryBird-Lacustris-K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilesforever98

Clapis all that's left to say.Clapfor anyone for who can watch this,, for those who still have hope that Ishra, for those CVs who prove that there is no limit to stupidity that can be shown and to SP who continue to amaze everyone by showcasing such drama that is a very nayi soch that even I, someone who believes they have very "new thinking" can't understand! Guess SP and BT are way ahead of normal people when it comes to this!

On a different note, how I wish I could be as strong as Ishita; alligators, earthquakes, saving a family from a bomb, and getting shot twice! And here people fear all these things, maybe I need to learn a thing or two from her! LOL

@bold - ROFL

Don't forget driving a bus with a bomb in it!

You have to be a super bahu who is always in the moral right, suffers silently, fixes everyone's problems under the sun, doesn't become very selfish, and so on to gain the 9 lives she has thanks to her "woman's empowerment"

I feel horrible that this is the ideal woman on shows bc it sounds horrible...I don't want to have 5+ near death experiences or have ppl feel bad for me Confused

Lacustris-AngryBird-ishra_bestluvPrabh.

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishrafan_us

n day is nt far..

I hope TRPs and rank reflect it soon bc it's honestly pathetic that this got them to #1 but not the half decent tracks where the leads were together. It just seems to me suffering and stupidity sells.

It's been 21 days post leap with maybe 3 decent scenes. Rest is just not my cup of tea, I guess...and now it's even harder to watch old YHM

I don't think they have any script left.might be thinking how best to fit Sw and running filler epis now

Actually if they didn't have the ability to make Shagun grey again - there would literally be no story after reunion bc no scope for drama. BT shows needs a force to make tracks happen & I'd rather it be Shagun than turning Raman into villian #1 but that also means ML takes back seat, which right now would totally be fine.

This leap could've been good but they dismantled everything. And with the ages of the kids - there is only scope for Adi's love story drama...so really once reunion happens & Ishita fixes everything and everyone - What's left to tell?

They could've at least stretched my fave YHM 3.0 track aka Shanaya track a bit & then built up to stupid separation/leap instead of their bullet speed crap with 360 changed Raman & Ishita & magic mosquito showing up out of the blue! LOL
They could have shown separation without leap.. ruhi with nidhi then probably ishra fighting and getting together just to get ruhi back... par Nahi Unko toh lamba leap... 
After all sorted they have nothing to show about ishra except their kids falling in love and all.. adi ka story ... ruhi ka all Shit... nothing about ishra... 

Lacustrisramishi-AngryBird--K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

They could have shown separation without leap.. ruhi with nidhi then probably ishra fighting and getting together just to get ruhi back... par Nahi Unko toh lamba leap...
After all sorted they have nothing to show about ishra except their kids falling in love and all.. adi ka story ... ruhi ka all Shit... nothing about ishra...

I agree - straight off the bat, I hated the idea of 7 years of Ruhi's torture. Like you said, it was totally unneeded and this same sequence could've been done with a 1-3 month mini-leap.

They are giant idiots and I hope one day soon general viewers use the remote on them.

Also I don't think I've met you before but I've liked your posts - I'm Krishy & you are? Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyLacustris-AngryBird-ishra_bestluvPrabh.

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

I agree - straight off the bat, I hated the idea of 7 years of Ruhi's torture. Like you said, it was totally unneeded and this same sequence could've been done with a 1-3 month mini-leap.

They are giant idiots and I hope one day soon general viewers use the remote on them.

Also I don't think I've met you before but I've liked your posts - I'm Krishy & you are? Embarrassed
I'm Vijaya... 
Sad part is viewers are not using their remote... they were using it more earlier... abhi toh lagta hai remote hang hota hai... or battery dead

Lacustris-K.13-svati12Prabh.

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

]I'm Vijaya...[/DIV]
Sad part is viewers are not using their remote... they were using it more earlier... abhi toh lagta hai remote hang hota hai... or battery dead

Nice to officially meet you, Vijaya! Embarrassed

I wish I could understand what is so appealing about this...like I can't wrap my head around it other than people find sadistic pleasure in watching Raman, Ishita, & Ruhi suffer   Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lacustris-AngryBird-

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mdwst

Krishy please don't leave Cry

I don't bc I have nothing else to kill time with but I hate this show for destroying IshRa by ruining favorite character and never deeply and honestly focusing on his value or relationships with anyone outside of the FL. I am just annoyed at myself that I can't fully quit or watch another Indian soap to try to find some entertainment LOL

But outside of my annoyance at their love for making everything related to Raman horrible - I do enjoy making fun of the joke that this show now is.

Plus I really like the stories I read so until they quit - I'll be around! Big smile

Hug [:D/] Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

Go to top