Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New olv ishita in hospital (Page 10)

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiranbs300

I think Raman have to give divorce to ishita if ishita want marry mine but I think he will create problems for ishita without giving the divorce I think 

No rey...he will not waste time on manhoosiyat...instead will. Agree to marry safedi ki chamkaar shaggy who is  official aaya for his kidsLOL to give her izzat and then last moment pe will realize manhoosiyat is better than safed chudailLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LacustrisPinkRose95ishitaruhiramishiDivianTanz_Divz

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheGlamourgal

Adi and pihu might play the role in reuniting them n Mihika I guess she n Romi might support mani company which will directly pave wayfor hatred to ishu from Raman.
As for Raman 's learning a lesson , I think they will show he hates ishu coz she left him alone not coz he really hates her.even in plane they might not see each other but they might listen each other feelings or story which they were telling to hijacker n will realise later that they were telling each other their own feelings

But how would Ishita feel about working with people associated with Ashok?   Confused

I don't get how no one has tried to get Romi out of Ashok's influence or are they okay with it bc he is beating Raman? Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyLacustris

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Now this story is heading no where.. like absolutely no where... they are just doing and showing anything anytime anywhere.. jab jo mann kar raha hai... 
They have butchered Raman beyond acceptance... ultimately ishra will be together... but I fear tab tak sab kuch khatam ho chuka hoga... this whole segment of hijack was to make ishita meet mihika like really/??? And who the hell is she??? 
Raman and ishita will probably come face to face next year or year after... or may be last day of show... 
Why are they doing this... 
Now next to make drama worse they would show iyers vs bhallas... as they bhallas blame ishita for not showing up for 7 years... iyers blaming Raman for hurting ishita... when is all this going to end??? Raman has to realise his mistake and so has to ishita..  otherwise there is no return of ruhi... she would die with nidhi...
And sadly she is hating her parents so much that she prefers rotting with nidhi that tell ishra her reality... 
All relationships have been ruined... yhm is at the dead end... I seriously wonder why did they take the leap... there was so much scope without leap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lacustrisramishimomb24-K.13-svati12DivianTanz_Divz

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
@ishra_best luv.. vijaya..

dere ws a lot of scope post leap too..
bt dey r leaving no stone unturned to drag n ultimatly brng yhm down to hell..
n day is nt far..

LEAP had enough SCOPE to bring d lost charm...

LacustrisPinkRose95ramishiishra_bestluvMdwst-K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

n day is nt far..

I hope TRPs and rank reflect it soon bc it's honestly pathetic that this got them to #1 but not the half decent tracks where the leads were together. It just seems to me suffering and stupidity sells.

It's been 21 days post leap with maybe 3 decent scenes. Rest is just not my cup of tea, I guess...and now it's even harder to watch old YHM

MreddyLacustrisramishiishra_bestluvsvati12Mdwst

Lacustris Goldie
Lacustris
Lacustris

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

n day is nt far..

I hope TRPs and rank reflect it soon bc it's honestly pathetic that this got them to #1 but not the half decent tracks where the leads were together. It just seems to me suffering and stupidity sells.

It's been 21 days post leap with maybe 3 decent scenes. Rest is just not my cup of tea, I guess...and now it's even harder to watch old YHM
I don't think they have any script left.might be thinking how best to fit Sw and running filler epis now

Edited by ishrafan_us - 21 April 2016 at 4:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishimomb24ishra_bestluvsvati12Mdwst

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

n day is nt far..

So true.. pehle at least I could go back and watch old yhm... Ab toh mera Woh bhi mann nahi karta... they are killing the essence...
Trp currently are so painful... trp aunties ka choice toh mere sir ke parr hai... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkRose95ramishiLacustris-K.13-

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Clap is all that's left to say. Clap for anyone for who can watch this,, for those who still have hope that Ishra, for those CVs who prove that there is no limit to stupidity that can be shown and to SP who continue to amaze everyone by showcasing such drama that is a very nayi soch that even I, someone who believes they have very "new thinking" can't understand! Guess SP and BT are way ahead of normal people when it comes to this! 

On a different note, how I wish I could be as strong as Ishita; alligators, earthquakes, saving a family from a bomb, and getting shot twice! And here people fear all these things, maybe I need to learn a thing or two from her!LOL

Edited by smilesforever98 - 21 April 2016 at 4:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishiLacustris-K.13-

Go to top