Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New olv ishita in hospital - Page 8

TheGlamourgal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Adi and pihu might play the role in reuniting them n Mihika I guess she n Romi might support mani company  which will directly pave way for hatred to ishu from Raman.

As for Raman 's learning a lesson , I think they will show he hates ishu coz she left him alone not coz he really hates her.even in plane they might not see each other but they might listen each other feelings or story which they were telling to hijacker n will realise later that they were telling each other their own feelings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kiranbs300

I think Raman have to give divorce to ishita if ishita want marry mine but I think he will create problems for ishita without giving the divorce I think 

No rey...he will not waste time on manhoosiyat...instead will. Agree to marry safedi ki chamkaar shaggy who is  official aaya for his kidsπŸ˜† to give her izzat and then last moment pe will realize manhoosiyat is better than safed chudailπŸ˜†
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheGlamourgal

Adi and pihu might play the role in reuniting them n Mihika I guess she n Romi might support mani company which will directly pave wayfor hatred to ishu from Raman.

As for Raman 's learning a lesson , I think they will show he hates ishu coz she left him alone not coz he really hates her.even in plane they might not see each other but they might listen each other feelings or story which they were telling to hijacker n will realise later that they were telling each other their own feelings

But how would Ishita feel about working with people associated with Ashok?   πŸ˜•

I don't get how no one has tried to get Romi out of Ashok's influence or are they okay with it bc he is beating Raman?
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now this story is heading no where.. like absolutely no where... they are just doing and showing anything anytime anywhere.. jab jo mann kar raha hai... 
They have butchered Raman beyond acceptance... ultimately ishra will be together... but I fear tab tak sab kuch khatam ho chuka hoga... this whole segment of hijack was to make ishita meet mihika like really/??? And who the hell is she??? 
Raman and ishita will probably come face to face next year or year after... or may be last day of show... 
Why are they doing this... 
Now next to make drama worse they would show iyers vs bhallas... as they bhallas blame ishita for not showing up for 7 years... iyers blaming Raman for hurting ishita... when is all this going to end??? Raman has to realise his mistake and so has to ishita..  otherwise there is no return of ruhi... she would die with nidhi...
And sadly she is hating her parents so much that she prefers rotting with nidhi that tell ishra her reality... 
All relationships have been ruined... yhm is at the dead end... I seriously wonder why did they take the leap... there was so much scope without leap
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ishra_best luv.. vijaya..

dere ws a lot of scope post leap too..
bt dey r leaving no stone unturned to drag n ultimatly brng yhm down to hell..
n day is nt far..

LEAP had enough SCOPE to bring d lost charm...
-K.13- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swatica

@ishra_best luv.. vijaya..

dere ws a lot of scope post leap too..
bt dey r leaving no stone unturned to drag n ultimatly brng yhm down to hell..
n day is nt far..

LEAP had enough SCOPE to bring d lost charm...

I hope TRPs and rank reflect it soon bc it's honestly pathetic that this got them to #1 but not the half decent tracks where the leads were together. It just seems to me suffering and stupidity sells.

It's been 21 days post leap with maybe 3 decent scenes. Rest is just not my cup of tea, I guess...and now it's even harder to watch old YHM
Seetha_R thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -K.13-

I hope TRPs and rank reflect it soon bc it's honestly pathetic that this got them to #1 but not the half decent tracks where the leads were together. It just seems to me suffering and stupidity sells.

It's been 21 days post leap with maybe 3 decent scenes. Rest is just not my cup of tea, I guess...and now it's even harder to watch old YHM

I don't think they have any script left.might be thinking how best to fit Sw and running filler epis now

Edited by ishrafan_us - 8 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -K.13-

So true.. pehle at least I could go back and watch old yhm... Ab toh mera Woh bhi mann nahi karta... they are killing the essence...
Trp currently are so painful... trp aunties ka choice toh mere sir ke parr hai... 
Prabh. thumbnail
πŸ‘ is all that's left to say. πŸ‘ for anyone for who can watch this,, for those who still have hope that Ishra, for those CVs who prove that there is no limit to stupidity that can be shown and to SP who continue to amaze everyone by showcasing such drama that is a very nayi soch that even I, someone who believes they have very "new thinking" can't understand! Guess SP and BT are way ahead of normal people when it comes to this! 

On a different note, how I wish I could be as strong as Ishita; alligators, earthquakes, saving a family from a bomb, and getting shot twice! And here people fear all these things, maybe I need to learn a thing or two from her!πŸ˜†
Edited by smilesforever98 - 8 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishrafan_us

I don't think they have any script left.might be thinking how best to fit Sw and running filler epis now

Actually if they didn't have the ability to make Shagun grey again - there would literally be no story after reunion bc no scope for drama. BT shows needs a force to make tracks happen & I'd rather it be Shagun than turning Raman into villian #1 but that also means ML takes back seat, which right now would totally be fine.

This leap could've been good but they dismantled everything. And with the ages of the kids - there is only scope for Adi's love story drama...so really once reunion happens & Ishita fixes everything and everyone - What's left to tell?

They could've at least stretched my fave YHM 3.0 track aka Shanaya track a bit & then built up to stupid separation/leap instead of their bullet speed crap with 360 changed Raman & Ishita & magic mosquito showing up out of the blue! πŸ˜†