Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aamir Khan Is a Dream Come True for Any Director: Ashwini Iyer Tiwari (Page 3)

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by hermione82

Really looking forward to Dangal
I would like to see Aamir in De biopic too..pls make it happen

He is rumored for both De and Kishore Kumar biopics. Just thinking about them makes me so excited. Aamir is among those few in BW who respect the script. So, you know that you will get as close a story to what really transpired as possible.

Both will make for really compelling stories. With Aamir on board, its the best possible scenario you could hope for.

And then there is Farhan's next directorial venture as well. Farhan is keeping silent about it and did approach Aamir with a script a while back. I think Aamir has given his nod otherwise we would have heard something by now, regarding the project (casting rumors etc).

I am hoping he does all three. Nothing concrete on any project right now though, but when has it ever been with Aamir. He will delay the announcement as far as he can.
His script sense is attributed to his theatre days when he was simultaneously assisting his uncle Naseer Hussain who was a script writer/producer...at the start of his career where he was going through a rough phase ...many times he had green lighted a film only because he liked the idea even when the whole script was not written(those days  it used to happen more often),much to his dismay he found how terrible those films were...His old interview he had mentioned this...now he makes a point that without reading the whole script he doesn't say yes to the film...

JDey/Kishore Kumar looks interesting...though Dey looks doubtful...

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Arsal-

Really looking forward to Dangal
I would like to see Aamir in De biopic too..pls make it happen

He is rumored for both De and Kishore Kumar biopics. Just thinking about them makes me so excited. Aamir is among those few in BW who respect the script. So, you know that you will get as close a story to what really transpired as possible.

Both will make for really compelling stories. With Aamir on board, its the best possible scenario you could hope for.

And then there is Farhan's next directorial venture as well. Farhan is keeping silent about it and did approach Aamir with a script a while back. I think Aamir has given his nod otherwise we would have heard something by now, regarding the project (casting rumors etc).

I am hoping he does all three. Nothing concrete on any project right now though, but when has it ever been with Aamir. He will delay the announcement as far as he can.

KK biopic news came in between but then all went thanda and I forgot
De biopic would be so interesting. I read some part of his books..man..RGV in his heydays would have killed it..But since he is now nuts I hope someone really good directs it

As for Farhan, I'm not impressed with DON series. I would love to see the old DCH Farhan. quirky, edgy and not out of the box Thumbs Up

I agree with you regarding the Don series. Such huge dissapointments.

But what he did with DCH is amazing. The direction, screenplay, dialogue, editing is amongst the best I have seen come out from BW. It is so distinctively different and fresh. 

He wrote the screenplay of DCH as well. Which brings me to his writing abilities and they are top notch. I have liked most of the stuff he has done. One of the best things about ZNMD and DDD is their dialogue. I thinks he worked on LBC too.

Don series is in stark contrast to everything else he has done behind the camera. So something along the lines of DCH would be great as far as approach is concerned. The subject and the genre I hope is different. I would love to see him do a hardcore thriller or a Sci-fi movie. You know; introduce something new/fresh like he did with DCH all those years ago.

For Dey the speculated director is a newbie. Can't quite remember her name. The subject is intruiging. His life, the stories he uuncovered, the whole underworld connection, the commentary on journalism and the his murder. Will make for really compelling and thought provoking cinema.

Edited by -Arsal- - 21 April 2016 at 2:42pm
ImagineMe IF-Dazzler
ImagineMe
ImagineMe

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Sure he is a DREAM come true for a DIRECTOR... coz he does their  job too. The director can sit back and relax and enjoy his name in the credits. The likelihood of a future re-collaboration is always slim. LOL
NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Of course he is. Coz of the sheer hard work he puts in. Mamu's the best when it comes to script & roles. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanGrumpyTheCat

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
yeah he can't do one movie a year forget two.

and I'm sure he won't have a release in 2017 either Angry
MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Of course he is. Coz of the sheer hard work he puts in. Mamu's the best when it comes to script & roles. 
Aamir mamu na sultan banege na raees chup chap dangal macha ke nikal lengeEmbarrassed
WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I am curious how Dangal is made.
I wonder if the treatment is commercial like 3 idiots and PK.
Waiting for the trailer. Very curious if it'll turn out to be another Fan.

Go to top