Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aamir Khan Is a Dream Come True for Any Director: Ashwini Iyer Tiwari (Page 2)

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Really looking forward to Dangal
I would like to see Aamir in De biopic too..pls make it happen

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermione82

He is rumored for both De and Kishore Kumar biopics. Just thinking about them makes me so excited. Aamir is among those few in BW who respect the script. So, you know that you will get as close a story to what really transpired as possible.

Both will make for really compelling stories. With Aamir on board, its the best possible scenario you could hope for.

And then there is Farhan's next directorial venture as well. Farhan is keeping silent about it and did approach Aamir with a script a while back. I think Aamir has given his nod otherwise we would have heard something by now, regarding the project (casting rumors etc).

I am hoping he does all three. Nothing concrete on any project right now though, but when has it ever been with Aamir. He will delay the announcement as far as he can.

Edited by -Arsal- - 21 April 2016 at 2:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanhermione82saraaa.NimbuMirchiraj80quicksilver.

quicksilver. IF-Sizzlerz
quicksilver.
quicksilver.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

He is rumored for both De and Kishore Kumar biopic. Just thinking about them makes me so excited. One thing that I appreciate about him as a film-maker/actor, is that he respects the script. So, you know that you will get as close a story to what really transpired as possible.

Both will make for really compelling stories. With Aamir on board, its the best possible scenario you could hope for.

And then there is Farhan's next directorial venture as well. Farhan is keeping silent about it and did approach Aamir with a script some while back. I think Aamir has given his nod otherwise we would have heard something by now, regarding the project (casting rumors etc).

I am hoping he does all three. Nothing concrete on anyone right now though, but when has it ever been with Aamir. He will delay the announcement as far as he can.
Holy cow! This is exciting.
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj80

Man, December is so far away.

Really high hopes from this one. If they nail it; this will be something special. The story has so much potential.
agree...wish he does more films a year atleast 2 films...

Forget two a year, I would happily take one a year at this point.LOL  When Dangal comes out; his filmography will read 8 movies in the last 10 years. Two of those roles are supporting.

Two a year is almost too good to be true.
hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

He is rumored for both De and Kishore Kumar biopics. Just thinking about them makes me so excited. Aamir is among those few in BW who respect the script. So, you know that you will get as close a story to what really transpired as possible.

And then there is Farhan's next directorial venture as well. Farhan is keeping silent about it and did approach Aamir with a script a while back. I think Aamir has given his nod otherwise we would have heard something by now, regarding the project (casting rumors etc).

I am hoping he does all three. Nothing concrete on any project right now though, but when has it ever been with Aamir. He will delay the announcement as far as he can.

KK biopic news came in between but then all went thanda and I forgot
De biopic would be so interesting. I read some part of his books..man..RGV in his heydays would have killed it..But since he is now nuts I hope someone really good directs it

As for Farhan, I'm not impressed with DON series. I would love to see the old DCH Farhan. quirky, edgy and not out of the box Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arsal-

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Then there is news about PK sequel tooBig smile

-Arsal-

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

And a 3 Idiots sequel. Both PK and 3I are confirmed to be happening. The question is more of a when. Hirani and Abhijat have said that they have ideas for both and are writing the first drafts. Aamir too seems on board.

I want PK and Rancho in one movie though. Not going to happen but its not impossible to do either. If done right it could be spectacular. Just think of the discussions/dialogue between the two. It will be gold.

Oh and let's not forget he is supposed to be directing Barf. 

hermione82

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

And a 3 Idiots sequel. Both PK and 3I are confirmed to be happening. The question is more of a when. Hirani and Abhijat have said that they have ideas for both and are writing the first drafts. Aamir too seems on board.

I want PK and Rancho in one movie though. Not going to happen but its not impossible to do either. If done right it could be spectacular. Just think of the discussions/dialogue between the two. It will be gold.

Oh and let's not forget he is supposed to be directing Barf. 

Too much on plate but Aamir is taking his sweet time

I still dont understand why Aamir does one movie in 2 yrs 
This way we will see him in PK sequel when he is in 60sAngry

-Arsal-

Go to top