pragya's dialogue today (Page 2)

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

MMS track, Abhi dint love Pragya..
He loved Tanu..Atleast he thought so..
yes.. so i guess Pragya has more responsibilty compare to Abhi.. She should do everything to save Abhi..

MMS track Abhi doenst know who the culprit is..
Here she knows Tanu is carrying Nikhil baby..
yes.. but Pragya dnt have appropraite way to prove it.. DNA works.. but it can be prove wrong easily.. this is not court.. here emotional drama works..Ouch

MMS track Abhi did drama for 2 days and no one died or paralysed because of his drama..
yes.. but Pragya had three person to expose and they were related to each other.. and plus Abhi was her weakness and so many times her planned got failed becz of him.. so delay is acceptable.

Above All MMS track Pragya knew she is being targeted and she failed to prove herself after Abhi giving her a chance and then he took over..
Abhi was also given chance.. Pragya asked him to prove and they went to hospital.. but Tanu was declared preg.. when Abhi accepted then Pragya had no right to question whether it is belongs to him or not..?Ouch 

MMS track Abhi did not belive her untill she said she doenst need money for divorce..
After that he belived on his own without proof...
yes.. but ABhi never shared with Pragya that he never shared physical realtionship with Tanu after marriage.. otherwise it would have helped her to doubt tanu even more at that time.

Here he is saying he wants P and not T but still she doesn't understand..
she understands... that's why she again got confidence to fight for his love.
Rishu.. kya yaar.. why we both have diff and opp opinion on same track..?ConfusedLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonange

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
^ kulsum I so t agree with anything u said..
I have no mood to argue or contradict..

Some other time when I am in mood LOL

But I will say one thing...
Love is not about saving each other..
It's sharing, being honest, making others smile..

It's not about lies, dramas, cheating and above all giving false hopes..

Edited by -HappyLove - 21 April 2016 at 11:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchi-jaya-

hutanbandar IF-Dazzler
hutanbandar
hutanbandar

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kulsum_5

what's the use of telling truth..?
if you can't get it.. then compare it with MMS track.. what Abhi did..? even though he knew Pragya's innocent, he arranged marriage with Suresh.. She cried so much.. but did he share anything..? She was so hurt that she went to attempt suicide.. But nothing stopped Abhi..

So i guess... Pragya is right.. and acc to me she shouldn't share anything with Abhi.. because Abhi's current state will help Pragya to carry out her plan.. Let it be..Smile

MMS track Abhi did drama for 2 days and no one died or paralysed because of his drama..

Above All MMS track Pragya knew she is being targeted and she failed to prove herself after Abhi giving her a chance and then he took over..

MMS track Abhi did not belive her untill she said she doenst need money for divorce..

"MMS track Abhi did not belive her untill she said she doenst need money for divorce..
After that he belived on his own without proof..."

Hmmm...if I'm not mistaken, Abhi stumbled upon the memory card in Bunty's toycar. Then, he believed Pragya, if not I guess Pragya would be married to Suresh by now.

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hutanbandar

if you can't get it.. then compare it with MMS track.. what Abhi did..? even though he knew Pragya's innocent, he arranged marriage with Suresh.. She cried so much.. but did he share anything..? She was so hurt that she went to attempt suicide.. But nothing stopped Abhi..

So i guess... Pragya is right.. and acc to me she shouldn't share anything with Abhi.. because Abhi's current state will help Pragya to carry out her plan.. Let it be..Smile

"MMS track Abhi did not belive her untill she said she doenst need money for divorce..

Hmmm...if I'm not mistaken, Abhi stumbled upon the memory card in Bunty's toycar. Then, he believed Pragya, if not I guess Pragya would be married to Suresh by now.

If I am not wrong Abhi started the marriage drama just to stop her from going out of MM..

During exposure, in FB it is shown Abhi thinking like "she doesn't want alimony during divorce and what will I reply to Dadi once she come out of comma, I have to do something"
At that time he saw Bunty's car, so he started his doubt about Pragya being innocent before he saw the car..

And then he continued the drama to find out who is behind that and thats why till the envelope scene he havent stopped the marriage..

Edited by ShaNchi - 21 April 2016 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jaya-TeluguAmmayi

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
And I dont feel it will be like MMS.. 
There are so many contradictions for what Abhi did and what Pragya is doing

TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged

No... May be u missed his monologue before The car scene..

He stops Pragya from leaving and he is room thinking what's happening, Pragya looks innocent, looks like some one is planning, why isn't she asking money, I don't have much time, how will I get to know the truth etc..

He sees Bunty can and takes it to Bunty.
Bunty plays it and Abhi sees the video..

Marraige is only to stop Prags and Get to know the truth.
If he didn't find car he would have done something else..

Mainly he belived her even before he saw the recording...
His heart said she is innocent...

-jaya-

hutanbandar IF-Dazzler
hutanbandar
hutanbandar

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaNchi

If I am not wrong Abhi started the marriage drama just to stop her from going out of MM..

During exposure, in FB it is shown Abhi thinking like "she doesn't want alimony during divorce and what will I reply to Dadi once she come out of comma, I have to do something"
At that time he saw Bunty's car, so he started his doubt about Pragya being innocent before he saw the car..

And then he continued the drama to find out who is behind that and thats why till the envelope scene he havent stopped the marriage..

Ooo...

Go to top