India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

pragya's dialogue today

-jaya- IF-Rockerz
-jaya-
-jaya-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I hate some dialogues of pragya today... She knows that it's not abhi's child for whom abhi is sacrificing his love but still she is telling him that u r doing right by taking divorce , u r fulfilling ur responsibility etc. It's like the old pragya telling abhi to accept the child and be responsible ...i know she doesn't want to tell him the truth without proof its ok but y are u encouraging him by saying all this ...some of u might say she is doing this for cheering him up...but still it will not stop abhi from marriage and make him think against it ...it will only more convince him that if it's not wrong in her eyes then its not that much bad thing like what he thought regarding it ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyafan7Apgadedent4uShaNchiTeluguAmmayivivkriti-Tia-

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
She has lost it completly...
Pagal auart..

Actually not Pagal.. She is turning Gandhi day by day..
I Mean she is turning dirty not mad..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raina1234sriarshivivkriti

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Noo guys I mean if pragya tells him anything against baby or Tanu then abhi will think that pragya is instigating against Tanu and her baby
-jaya- IF-Rockerz
-jaya-
-jaya-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ismustranger

Noo guys I mean if pragya tells him anything against baby or Tanu then abhi will think that pragya is instigating against Tanu and her baby
I'm not asking her to badmouth tanu and her baby..but if she can't told against them then it's ok but what's the need of appreciating his actions?? Even if he has any doubt that m i doing something wrong, that will be cleared hearing her dialogue that's what i wanted to say...

ShaNchiCerealgirlTeluguAmmayi

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
what's the use of telling truth..?
if you can't get it.. then compare it with MMS track.. what Abhi did..? even though he knew Pragya's innocent, he arranged marriage with Suresh.. She cried so much.. but did he share anything..? She was so hurt that she went to attempt suicide.. But nothing stopped Abhi.. 

So i guess... Pragya is right.. and acc to me she shouldn't share anything with Abhi.. because Abhi's current state will help Pragya to carry out her plan.. Let it be..Smile 
TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaydp59

Originally posted by Ismustranger

I'm not asking her to badmouth tanu and her baby..but if she can't told against them then it's ok but what's the need of appreciating his actions?? Even if he has any doubt that m i doing something wrong, that will be cleared hearing her dialogue that's what i wanted to say...

Lol she is wrong Na.. Tads y she is crying..

That's y she was standing in front of taliya putting her head down and begging with folded hands..
Let her suffer, she is not worth his guilt also..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

what's the use of telling truth..?
if you can't get it.. then compare it with MMS track.. what Abhi did..? even though he knew Pragya's innocent, he arranged marriage with Suresh.. She cried so much.. but did he share anything..? She was so hurt that she went to attempt suicide.. But nothing stopped Abhi..

So i guess... Pragya is right.. and acc to me she shouldn't share anything with Abhi.. because Abhi's current state will help Pragya to carry out her plan.. Let it be..Smile

MMS track, Abhi dint love Pragya..
He loved Tanu..Atleast he thought so..

MMS track Abhi doenst know who the culprit is..
Here she knows Tanu is carrying Nikhil baby..

MMS track Abhi did drama for 2 days and no one died or paralysed because of his drama..

Above All MMS track Pragya knew she is being targeted and she failed to prove herself after Abhi giving her a chance and then he took over..

MMS track Abhi did not belive her untill she said she doenst need money for divorce..
After that he belived on his own without proof...

Here he is saying he wants P and not T but still she doesn't understand..

ShaNchi-jaya--Tia-

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I have no idea. Maybe this how it is in soap world!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

Go to top