DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Originally posted by DocD

Originally posted by indranigupta

Dyotona, amazing postClap. Lovely as usualHug
Shravan's character graph has shown so much of a transformation and its not abrupt.. its seamless..
You have used the right words Dyotona.. character, dignity...Dont know if I would want to add more.. you have just said it all.Clap
His love for Sumo is breaking new grounds everyday and though this man has not mouthed the magical three words even once but, we feel his pain, his angst and his humour seeping through in even the most ordinary of situations. Case in point what Chick said of the paan thing.
Chick, a.  big jhappi to you, for noticing the paan thing.Hug
If Sumo even when she was playacting with Googleji, bought one extra paan... for our lawyer friend.Heart
Lawyer friend went one step further.. he knew Sumo had her own paan (they bought three paans), yet he wanted to share. The suave, sophisticated lawyer's simple request of sharing paan (too desiWink, the director does have a sense of humour) was such a brilliant way to say I have changed only for you and want to share every waking day of my life, however, ordinary it might be ... only with you.Day Dreaming
Ah! this show is destroying every waking moment of my life
AngryWinkLOL
Shraman.. I love these twoDay Dreaming
On a side note @chick, both of their families are not only demanding... at times they are seriouslyAngryDead
Ramnath, if he does go ahead to ask his son to sacrifice... I am not sure I would trust him again. Seriously, he cant understand that Khosla is a cheat and can cheat again.. Shravan or no Shravan.
In near future, Ramnath is not going to appreciate Sumo and I guess even Preeti might be pitted against Sumo. Got bad vibes yesterdayConfused

Hey Indrani!!

*HUGSSS* back to you too, my Dear saheli...am always DELIGHTED to read your views whenever I log inBig smile
Dyotona, my friend ... lots of bear hug to you as wellHug

@bold: And I just mentioned that Chicks' take on the paan moment was SUPER, and lo behold, here comes our Dear Indrani's BRILLIANT connotation to the same moment!

ClapClapClap

Ek toh, the moment itself was so beautiful...upar se, such wonderful dimensions, you guys have added...
In such august company, would not like to be left far behindEmbarrassed
You and Chick write so well.. and I am no match to you two. But, am glad you liked it.

My 2 cents

From Shravan to Sumo...

"The past is behind me now...I have traversed the distance and come thus far...it's not even the mid-point...I have long crossed it...as I await the last leap...the leap of faith"
This line is so heartwarming. HeartYou have spelled it ever so correctly... their journey together ... some distances bridged.. few still to be traversed. Wow!! Yesterday, when they walking together.. these lines of yours seem completely to fit in. You have written it so beautifully.. Muah!

You take good care of yourself...
Until we meet again
You too.. take care of yourselfSmile

Love,
Dyotona

Ok, then

This may seem like a mutual admiration society postWink

But jokes apart, I really like reading your take...you always add so much in your own unique style...

As always, loved reading this take as well

Keep them coming. Indrani

Cheers to more!Big smile
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indranigupta

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Doc 
Hug

loads of love your way all the way from HK Heart

don't make us wait for another insightful review Embarrassed

DocD

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

Doc 
Hug

loads of love your way all the way from HK Heart

don't make us wait for another insightful review Embarrassed

So my CUTIE, Ansah was here
And my bad!
I missed her!!CryCryCry

Thanku, Dearie for all the love
You do know you're SPECIAL!Big smile

Hope to be here tomorrow with my 2 cents on the past week

Thanks so much for the kind words...makes all the effort so completely worth it!

Hug

Muah,
Doc!
Smile

Edited by DocD - 23 April 2016 at 11:01am

SahSah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index