Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Ab aayega mazaa! (Page 4)

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3serialfan40

Originally posted by DocD

Shravan Malhotra is indeed one of the BEST written characters in the Indian fine arts!!

ClapClapClap

Can't THANK you enough...

This one's specially for my absolute FAVOURITE Shravan...THE Shravan Malhotra...

YOU give "FLAWED" a whole new meaning!
You have accorded it with
Dignity
Character
Timelessness

ClapClapClap

Cheers!
DocD

PS: Will try to be back this weekend with more time on hand...am DYING to get back!Big smile
Hug 

Yes completely agree with you, 
Love you CVs,using technology, using humour, such an unusual show, love it!! 
Even Kholsa is interesting and as much as you hate people like mami and Chachi in real life, they are so perfect in their roles. The characters and the casting - Perfect!!Clap

Hey @serialfan

Thanks for reinforcing a very important point...

The casting in EDKV is absolutely Brilliant! Star Each character adds so much, and their contribution to take the story forward is something else altogether...

So many seasoned actors...Avtar Gill, Mami, Ramnath on one side
And promising talent like Pushkar and Vandy on the other

The casting of EDKV is truly very good!Clap

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Great post doc...nice to see your post dear...I really enjoy reading your post ...the way you put in opt words Hug
What a character shravan Malhotra is ...it has so much depth in it...man with few words ...his actions speaks louder ...
Acid test it is for shravan...
C.v's doing amazing job Clap

Hey Dakshaavi

Hug

You are so kind, Dear...always so lavish in your words of praise...

Feels really nice when friends like you have such kind words to share!Smile

Indeed, Shravan truly has a lot of depth...such a refreshing depiction of the ML...such an absolute joy to watch, really!

Anyway, see you around and you take care...

Love,
DocD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Doc, Hug
What I find shocking right now, is how terrible demanding both the families are, when it comes to our love birds...OK, Suman has no one to speak for her...But I wonder what makes Ramnath plead his son to tamper with his career and reputation for the sake of a deal whom they all know is being executed by a crook. What right does Chachi have to ask of this sacrifice from Shravan when it is crystal clear that Khosla is using Varun, and will continue to, in future...and a guy who has gone to such an extent to get the Tiwari House, should they not be forewarned that there'll be more foul play involved in all of his businesses. 

Now that I have vented that out...

The growth in Shravan is absolutely amazinggg...Day Dreaming

As he himself suggested as he asked her to divide the paan between them...'In so many ways I have changed'...-Unsaid - For You. Heart

Hiya Chicks!

Hug

As always your insights add so much value... 

Absolutely pertinent, all the points that you make about Ramnath and Chachi...

As I see it, the deeper thought about the "families" of Shravan and Sumo...so what if Shravan has a family and Sumo an orphan...aren't both of them so teribbly alone??

Wasn't it just last week that we were looking forward to THE Apology in THE Shravan Malhotra style...and today, we're discussing the growth in Shravan's character...
Some sweet irony, that!Smile

And a HEARTFELT thanks for bringing up the paan moment, and YOUR interpretation of it...
Absolutely LOVED it!Clap

Bahut saara pyaar,
Dyotona
Big smile

Edited by DocD - 22 April 2016 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptachicksoup

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Dyotona, amazing postClap. Lovely as usualHug
Shravan's character graph has shown so much of a transformation and its not abrupt.. its seamless..
You have used the right words Dyotona.. character, dignity...Dont know if I would want to add more.. you have just said it all.Clap
His love for Sumo is breaking new grounds everyday and though this man has not mouthed the magical three words even once but, we feel his pain, his angst and his humour seeping through in even the most ordinary of situations. Case in point what Chick said of the paan thing.
Chick, a.  big jhappi to you, for noticing the paan thing.Hug
If Sumo even when she was playacting with Googleji, bought one extra paan... for our lawyer friend.Heart
Lawyer friend went one step further.. he knew Sumo had her own paan (they bought three paans), yet he wanted to share. The suave, sophisticated lawyer's simple request of sharing paan (too desiWink, the director does have a sense of humour) was such a brilliant way to say I have changed only for you and want to share every waking day of my life, however, ordinary it might be ... only with you.Day Dreaming
Ah! this show is destroying every waking moment of my life
AngryWinkLOL
Shraman.. I love these twoDay Dreaming
On a side note @chick, both of their families are not only demanding... at times they are seriouslyAngryDead
Ramnath, if he does go ahead to ask his son to sacrifice... I am not sure I would trust him again. Seriously, he cant understand that Khosla is a cheat and can cheat again.. Shravan or no Shravan.
In near future, Ramnath is not going to appreciate Sumo and I guess even Preeti might be pitted against Sumo. Got bad vibes yesterdayConfused

Hey Indrani!!

*HUGSSS* back to you too, my Dear saheli...am always DELIGHTED to read your views whenever I log inBig smile

@bold: And I just mentioned that Chicks' take on the paan moment was SUPER, and lo behold, here comes our Dear Indrani's BRILLIANT connotation to the same moment!

ClapClapClap

Ek toh, the moment itself was so beautiful...upar se, such wonderful dimensions, you guys have added...
In such august company, would not like to be left far behindEmbarrassed
My 2 cents

From Shravan to Sumo...

"The past is behind me now...I have traversed the distance and come thus far...it's not even the mid-point...I have long crossed it...as I await the last leap...the leap of faith"

You take good care of yourself...
Until we meet again

Love,
Dyotona

indranigupta

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Very nice post dear.. loved your post... Clap

I am silent member on this forum .. used to come regularly during Humsafars but after it ended abnormally I stopped coming on forum too.. 
But again started recently coming due to EDKV and KRPKAB

This show is really unique and well composed for all generation.. 
They story, concept, characters, direction and leads .. awesome..
everyday I get hooked on this show and wait for next day..
Everyday the story is getting unfolded with Characters...getting more and more deep ... first we saw Sumo and now Shravan Malhotra..what a characterClap Today I feel he is better lawyer than his father... 

CV has absolutely given full judgmental and depth to Shravan's character.. and Namik has done so flawlessly ..Clap 

Well said...ClapClapClap
"Shravan Malhotra is indeed one of the BEST written characters in the Indian fine arts!!"ClapClapClap

Purva

DocD

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuPurva

Very nice post dear.. loved your post... Clap

I am silent member on this forum .. used to come regularly during Humsafars but after it ended abnormally I stopped coming on forum too.. 
But again started recently coming due to EDKV and KRPKAB

This show is really unique and well composed for all generation.. 
They story, concept, characters, direction and leads .. awesome..
everyday I get hooked on this show and wait for next day..
Everyday the story is getting unfolded with Characters...getting more and more deep ... first we saw Sumo and now Shravan Malhotra..what a characterClap Today I feel he is better lawyer than his father... 

CV has absolutely given full judgmental and depth to Shravan's character.. and Namik has done so flawlessly ..Clap 

Well said...ClapClapClap
"Shravan Malhotra is indeed one of the BEST written characters in the Indian fine arts!!"ClapClapClap

Purva

Hey Purva,

Extending a warm welcome to you...you will have a wonderful time here...this forum is truly a GREAT place to be in...

EDKV is indeed worth every minute that we spend over it...is completely deserving of all our love and affection.  Kudos to the team indeed!

Looking forward to hearing more from you

Cheers! 
DocD

AnuPurva

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@DocD
Thank you so much..Hug

DocD

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DocD

Originally posted by indranigupta

Dyotona, amazing postClap. Lovely as usualHug
Shravan's character graph has shown so much of a transformation and its not abrupt.. its seamless..
You have used the right words Dyotona.. character, dignity...Dont know if I would want to add more.. you have just said it all.Clap
His love for Sumo is breaking new grounds everyday and though this man has not mouthed the magical three words even once but, we feel his pain, his angst and his humour seeping through in even the most ordinary of situations. Case in point what Chick said of the paan thing.
Chick, a.  big jhappi to you, for noticing the paan thing.Hug
If Sumo even when she was playacting with Googleji, bought one extra paan... for our lawyer friend.Heart
Lawyer friend went one step further.. he knew Sumo had her own paan (they bought three paans), yet he wanted to share. The suave, sophisticated lawyer's simple request of sharing paan (too desiWink, the director does have a sense of humour) was such a brilliant way to say I have changed only for you and want to share every waking day of my life, however, ordinary it might be ... only with you.Day Dreaming
Ah! this show is destroying every waking moment of my life
AngryWinkLOL
Shraman.. I love these twoDay Dreaming
On a side note @chick, both of their families are not only demanding... at times they are seriouslyAngryDead
Ramnath, if he does go ahead to ask his son to sacrifice... I am not sure I would trust him again. Seriously, he cant understand that Khosla is a cheat and can cheat again.. Shravan or no Shravan.
In near future, Ramnath is not going to appreciate Sumo and I guess even Preeti might be pitted against Sumo. Got bad vibes yesterdayConfused

Hey Indrani!!

*HUGSSS* back to you too, my Dear saheli...am always DELIGHTED to read your views whenever I log inBig smile
Dyotona, my friend ... lots of bear hug to you as wellHug

@bold: And I just mentioned that Chicks' take on the paan moment was SUPER, and lo behold, here comes our Dear Indrani's BRILLIANT connotation to the same moment!

ClapClapClap

Ek toh, the moment itself was so beautiful...upar se, such wonderful dimensions, you guys have added...
In such august company, would not like to be left far behindEmbarrassed
You and Chick write so well.. and I am no match to you two. But, am glad you liked it.

My 2 cents

From Shravan to Sumo...

"The past is behind me now...I have traversed the distance and come thus far...it's not even the mid-point...I have long crossed it...as I await the last leap...the leap of faith"
This line is so heartwarming. HeartYou have spelled it ever so correctly... their journey together ... some distances bridged.. few still to be traversed. Wow!! Yesterday, when they walking together.. these lines of yours seem completely to fit in. You have written it so beautifully.. Muah!

You take good care of yourself...
Until we meet again
You too.. take care of yourselfSmile

Love,
Dyotona

DocD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index