Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Ab aayega mazaa! (Page 3)

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hug
Doc

Just tell me about it ... how perfectly flawed this man is and i am in love with him

He knows no reason and with each step forward he makes it more real

She has that much of power to alter him,she standing by him is what we think is but it is him who will do that.

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DocD

Originally posted by Ri21

great post Big smile
ab actually maza ayega LOL specially after the promo Heart

Ri!!

HugHugHug

Is ko bolte hain telepathy...main tumhare thread pe thi, jab tum mere thread main thi

WoW!Big smile

Ab sach main aayega mazaa...the upcoming track will be crucial...hope they keep the pace rightly balanced...will be a critical success factor...

Loads of Love,
DocD

aww doc Hug
and looking at the pace i think its going ok only. today they ll complete 40 episodes. so they ll now have to start of with their realisation track, 
they r not mere strangers they were bestfriends who got seperated due to misunderstandings and heartbreaks. i guess 80% of their past got revealed its high time now they show what happened with suman in these 10years after shravan left and what was shravan doing in london.
so much left now. m excited as well as scared 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DocD

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Shravan Malhotra is indeed one of the BEST written characters in the Indian fine arts!!

ClapClapClap

Can't THANK you enough...

This one's specially for my absolute FAVOURITE Shravan...THE Shravan Malhotra...

YOU give "FLAWED" a whole new meaning!
You have accorded it with
Dignity
Character
Timelessness

ClapClapClap

Cheers!
DocD

PS: Will try to be back this weekend with more time on hand...am DYING to get back!Big smile
Hug 

Yes completely agree with you, 
Love you CVs,using technology, using humour, such an unusual show, love it!! 
Even Kholsa is interesting and as much as you hate people like mami and Chachi in real life, they are so perfect in their roles. The characters and the casting - Perfect!!Clap

DocD

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Great post doc...nice to see your post dear...I really enjoy reading your post ...the way you put in opt words Hug
What a character shravan Malhotra is ...it has so much depth in it...man with few words ...his actions speaks louder ...
Acid test it is for shravan...
C.v's doing amazing job Clap

DocD

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Doc, Hug
What I find shocking right now, is how terrible demanding both the families are, when it comes to our love birds...OK, Suman has no one to speak for her...But I wonder what makes Ramnath plead his son to tamper with his career and reputation for the sake of a deal whom they all know is being executed by a crook. What right does Chachi have to ask of this sacrifice from Shravan when it is crystal clear that Khosla is using Varun, and will continue to, in future...and a guy who has gone to such an extent to get the Tiwari House, should they not be forewarned that there'll be more foul play involved in all of his businesses. 

Now that I have vented that out...

The growth in Shravan is absolutely amazinggg...Day Dreaming

As he himself suggested as he asked her to divide the paan between them...'In so many ways I have changed'...-Unsaid - For You. Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChitritaDocDindranigupta

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Dyotona, amazing postClap. Lovely as usualHug
Shravan's character graph has shown so much of a transformation and its not abrupt.. its seamless..
You have used the right words Dyotona.. character, dignity...Dont know if I would want to add more.. you have just said it all.Clap
His love for Sumo is breaking new grounds everyday and though this man has not mouthed the magical three words even once but, we feel his pain, his angst and his humour seeping through in even the most ordinary of situations. Case in point what Chick said of the paan thing.
Chick, a.  big jhappi to you, for noticing the paan thing.Hug
If Sumo even when she was playacting with Googleji, bought one extra paan... for our lawyer friend.Heart
Lawyer friend went one step further.. he knew Sumo had her own paan (they bought three paans), yet he wanted to share. The suave, sophisticated lawyer's simple request of sharing paan (too desiWink, the director does have a sense of humour) was such a brilliant way to say I have changed only for you and want to share every waking day of my life, however, ordinary it might be ... only with you.Day Dreaming
Ah! this show is destroying every waking moment of my life
AngryWinkLOL
Shraman.. I love these twoDay Dreaming
On a side note @chick, both of their families are not only demanding... at times they are seriouslyAngryDead
Ramnath, if he does go ahead to ask his son to sacrifice... I am not sure I would trust him again. Seriously, he cant understand that Khosla is a cheat and can cheat again.. Shravan or no Shravan.
In near future, Ramnath is not going to appreciate Sumo and I guess even Preeti might be pitted against Sumo. Got bad vibes yesterdayConfused

Edited by indranigupta - 22 April 2016 at 8:02am

DocD

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

Hug
Doc

Just tell me about it ... how perfectly flawed this man is and i am in love with him

He knows no reason and with each step forward he makes it more real

She has that much of power to alter him,she standing by him is what we think is but it is him who will do that.

Hey Ansah!
Hug
Hug
Hug

So good to hear from you, my Dear!Big smile

@bold: What a FAB line that!Clap Almost like you were predicting today!Big smile

Loads of love from Bombay to Hongkong
Coming your way
Doc!
Big smile

SahSah

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged

great post Big smile
ab actually maza ayega LOL specially after the promo Heart

Ri!!

HugHugHug

Is ko bolte hain telepathy...main tumhare thread pe thi, jab tum mere thread main thi

WoW!Big smile

Ab sach main aayega mazaa...the upcoming track will be crucial...hope they keep the pace rightly balanced...will be a critical success factor...

Loads of Love,
DocD

aww doc Hug
and looking at the pace i think its going ok only. today they ll complete 40 episodes. so they ll now have to start of with their realisation track, 
they r not mere strangers they were bestfriends who got seperated due to misunderstandings and heartbreaks. i guess 80% of their past got revealed its high time now they show what happened with suman in these 10years after shravan left and what was shravan doing in london.
so much left now. m excited as well as scared 

Hey Ri!

HUGSSS!!

WoW! Have we really completed 40 episodes?

ClapClapClap

With the court case coming to its logical conclusion, have only one submission to make...

Sincerely hope the journey forward of this love story is treated with as much CLASS, as has been thus far...

Touchwood to that!Smile

Love,
DocD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index