Ishq ka Rang Safed

Pyaar Diwaana Hota Hai Mastaana Hota Hai:VIDHA(Pics)

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Guys I dont know, the pain of loosing them is there but the joy that they have given me is so immense it will last for a very long time. 
And lets all love them the way they love each other . No care in the world for anything when they are together . in their togetherness they create a world of happiness , joy , laughter and satisfaction.

The way they address each other's needs, pains, weaknesses makes their bond a joy to  watch .

today vidha were in a very joyous romantic mood. And then we saw hints of jealousy in dhani's eyes and that made viplav all the more romantic. 
the few words of trust and faith that he shared with her were enough to bring back the smile on pretty dhani's face. 

Lets enjoy this love friends , people dont get it in shows that have run for years on.

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Omg they lied down on the porch...hmmm!!!YE LOG AISE kyun hai!!! N he kissed her too while lying down...THEY LOOK AHHH SO BEAUTIFUL...

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

Omg they lied down on the porch...hmmm!!!YE LOG AISE kyun hai!!! N he kissed her too while lying down...THEY LOOK AHHH SO BEAUTIFUL...

No mehru he was holding her in his arms and very close.
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well written post dear these are such lovely pics they look absolutely divine pure bliss together😳
Lets enjoy the show while it last nothing is in our hands so lets just pray and hope some miracle happens and we get to see such adorable couple on our screen for a longer time😃
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u Meenu, beautiful pics.
Vidha Made for Each other.
Duno When Cv's planning Vidha Honeymoon.
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

hey mehraan added a few more pics have a look
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh Meenu beautiful write up dear,, n these pix,, ufff HEAVENS... t4s dear,,, I'm waiting fr edited epi,, idun kno how mant times I'm going to watch ths scene,,,

Yeh bekhudi, deewaangi
Tumhi se hai meri jaane jaana
Aashiqui, aawaargi
Tumhi se hai meri jaane jaana
Jaane jaan yeh dil mera
Tumko bhoola na paayega... ❤️ ViDha..
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They just look so lovely together so natural and comfortable with each other.

So I wanted to ask you all - the cake cutting video - seems from a day before as they are in Trishakti clothes . The entire unit is there and it's a large team .

Sulakshna , don't know the actors name , she us telling this man about bua's character that she brings in competition for Dhani ... Does it look that the team knows about the possibility of the show shutting down and maybe they are just waiting on the final word from channel and production house.

The cake was just a get together ?

Keen to know what you interpret.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

No mehru he was holding her in his arms and very close.

Ya meenu I can see that he has bend down n taken her in his arms...LOVELY
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

They just look so lovely together so natural and comfortable with each other.

So I wanted to ask you all - the cake cutting video - seems from a day before as they are in Trishakti clothes . The entire unit is there and it's a large team .

Sulakshna , don't know the actors name , she us telling this man about bua's character that she brings in competition for Dhani ... Does it look that the team knows about the possibility of the show shutting down and maybe they are just waiting on the final word from channel and production house.

The cake was just a get together ?

Keen to know what you interpret.

why are you saying that ratna . I have not seen the video fully . let me see it 
I think sulakshana brought that cake to say thankyou.
I dont think so soon they will have a wrap up party . no they are not aware.