India-Forums

Naughty Rishi Is Fun...

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
"Woh bhains ka haath gaadi ke saamne aa gaya tha" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Did he really say the above as an excuse to drive the car and sit besides his Tanvi ??  LOLLOLLOL

I m loving this desperate and naughty Rishi  WinkLOL...I mean love ke liye or should I say Tanvi ke saath flirting ke liye kuch bhi karega Tongue .. not even spare the bhains ROFLROFL

First Rishi sat in the backseat thinking Tanvi will sit besides him but Neha made his popat LOL ..So then he does some nautanki to stop the car and brings Bhains ka hand ,leg and pata nahin kya kya as an excuse to himself drive the car LOL just to sit besides his Tanu Embarrassed .. And I cant believe Pawan actually buys that excuse LOLLOLLOL .. Sometimes I wonder if Pawan is really interested in Tanvi or just marrying her out of some pressure .. I mean he looks least interested in Tanvi Ermm .. Rishi's mom is right .. Ulta pulta Jodi ban gaya LOLLOL

After the driving fiasco LOL , Rishi starts with his usual flirting .. first with eyes Wink and then playing with Tanvi's dupatta Embarrassed .. And I wonder why Tanvi is actually allowing it ?? ..Does she secretly enjoy the fact that he is flirting with her and not Neha ?? Wink...I mean she is suppose to marry Pawan and she knows Rishi is Neha's fiance yet she tries to hide Rishi's flirting ways .. Any girl in her place would hv slapped the guy who is flirting with his fiance's sister but Tanvi dont mind it at all ShockedBig smile.. Oh how can I forget Tanvi still loves her childhood sweetheart Embarrassed ..Bas bolti nahin .. but for how long when Rishi is on a mission to melt her heart Embarrassed

Loved the trial room scene in the end .. It was cliched with Rishi tieing Tanvi's back dori but these two just make such scenes magical with their super chemistry Embarrassed .. Rishi's cockroach drama was hilarious again LOL .. Tanvi again dint mind the fact that Rishi just entered the trial room without her permission and even tried to hug her indirectly with the cockroach excuse Tongue ..

Rishi can continue with his Animal planet tricks .. from buffaloes to cockroaches till Tanvi fully melts in his arms TongueLOLLOL

About the precap , going by Ekta's soap history , I dont think truth is coming out so soon without any promo Ermm .. I feel Bani will come and do the damage control by lieing to Raj-Rano that Aahna and Tanvi considers them like their parents but they r not their real parents .. something like that or else they would not hv shown Rano coming there Ouch..But the seed of doubt might b planted in Raj's head from here .. I will b glad if I m proved wrong here and for once Ekta surprises us LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

inder1714ErisedWitch45barlinSunrio80omi523aimfKhaLidaHjy11KayAziwaLeevi05_Kamal_Deepaavengsaaniakh..GurmiT..

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome post well written Clap

I found Pawan trying to be romantic with Tanvi ... He was trying but Rishi our Mundaa didn't let Pawan even touch Tanvi hand Big smile

omg Car Scene was bang on LOL
Tanshi dress room scene was bestest like always ... Embarrassed

u know after Maneet I have been that much in love with a Jodi is Tanshi
wondering wouldn't it be a Good idea to have a BG tune for Tanshi too like Maneet had BG tune in Geet show !

Edited by saaniakh - 21 April 2016 at 1:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barlin_Kamal_KratikaSengarKSjyoti06..GurmiT..

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Loved your post! Clap
It was an amazing episode..

hilarious and beautiful LOL

totally enjoyed it... every bit of it...

KraSha rocks!

barlin_Kamal_saaniakhjyoti06..GurmiT..

ErisedWitch45 Senior Member
ErisedWitch45
ErisedWitch45

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

About the precap , going by Ekta's soap history , I dont think truth is coming out so soon without any promo Ermm .. I feel Bani will come and do the damage control by lieing to Raj-Rano that Aahna and Tanvi considers them like their parents but they r not their real parents .. something like that or else they would not hv shown Rano coming there Ouch..But the seed of doubt might b planted in Raj's head from here .. I will b glad if I m proved wrong here and for once Ekta surprises us LOL

Very true. I have a strong feeling Bani will make this excuse. I really hope the truth comes out but I think it's too soon for the cvs. As per them the revelation needs a big set-up and more characters to have a better impact, so I guess Bani will lie.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Kamal_KratikaSengarKSsaaniakhjyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

Awesome post well written Clap

I found Pawan trying to be romantic with Tanvi ... He was trying but Rishi our Mundaa didn't let Pawan even touch Tanvi hand Big smile

omg Car Scene was bang on LOL
Tanshi dress room scene was bestest like always ... Embarrassed

u know after Maneet I have been that much in love with a Jodi is Tanshi
wondering wouldn't it be a Good idea to have a BG tune for Tanshi too like Maneet had BG tune in Geet show !

OMG R u a Maaneet fan Shocked...Me too me too LOL...I used to b so crazy for Maaneet ,,, And yes TanShi in few scenes do remind me of Maaneet .. I too hope they hv their own original love tune and not something from the usual movie songs .. will b really good Embarrassed

And yeah in yesterday epi Pawan tried to b a bit romantic touching Tanvi's hand while she was giving him tea cup .. but Rishi and Manpreet were too smart for him LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Kamal_saaniakh

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

Loved your post! Clap
It was an amazing episode..

hilarious and beautiful LOL

totally enjoyed it... every bit of it...

KraSha rocks!

yes ..last 2 epis hv beeen really good .. lots of TanShi moments Big smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 April 2016 at 3:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Kamal_KratikaSengarKSsaaniakh

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ErisedWitch45

Originally posted by jyoti06

Very true. I have a strong feeling Bani will make this excuse. I really hope the truth comes out but I think it's too soon for the cvs. As per them the revelation needs a big set-up and more characters to have a better impact, so I guess Bani will lie.

Exactly .. we might get a maha epi for the truth revelation and some big party sequence LOLLOL..this time Rano will spin some lie as usual Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ErisedWitch45_Kamal_saaniakh

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
naughty rishi is always fun...his pranks are too cute...i just love rishi's naughty side...even manu and yuvi are equally naughty...LOL

barlin_Kamal_KratikaSengarKSsaaniakhjyoti06

Go to top