Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan SS - The Last Song! (Part 7) up. 17/06 (Page 8)

Sandhya098 Senior Member
Sandhya098
Sandhya098

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey dear... 
Nice update... 

Soha such a chipkoo... 

Awww manik is waiting for true love... 

Harshad Angry peeke bhi chain nhi hai...

Waiting for the next part... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya098

Hey dear... 
Nice update... 

Soha such a chipkoo... 

Awww manik is waiting for true love... 

Harshad Angry peeke bhi chain nhi hai...

Waiting for the next part... 

Actually!!! Heeh!!WinkTongueLOL

Anyway, a big thanxx dea!!
thamannamanan1 Goldie
thamannamanan1
thamannamanan1

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
manik want s nandini s  attention   but she s  not all giving interest  in him 
moreover she saw him with soha pooha

Big smileBig smile

druv  is behind Aliya 

manik s pov  superb 

really    reallyyy superb

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thamannamanan1

manik want s nandini s  attention   but she s  not all giving interest  in him 
moreover she saw him with soha pooha

Big smileBig smile

druv  is behind Aliya 

manik s pov  superb 

really    reallyyy superb

Thankyouu!!
ragini_nirva Groupbie
ragini_nirva
ragini_nirva

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
nice update 
thanks for the manik pov's
oh it was really funny soha poha LOL
thanks for the pm
update soon

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragini_nirva

nice update 
thanks for the manik pov's
oh it was really funny soha poha LOL
thanks for the pm
update soon

My pleasure!! Thanxx
MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Part 4
Nandini's POV.

It's night already. Huh! The day went by too fast. But still alot happened in just this one day. And one major thing that happened and simply has no plans to evacuate my mind is... Manik. That guy! Ahh...what should I say of him? He's captivated me already! I don't wanna think of him...but see... Here I am! Infront of you! Still not ready to head back home which is just 2 min away! Sitting by the bornfire and thinking of a guy whose just a mere acquaintance. 

But can't really help it...since the time I've met him, his words, his smirk, his smile, his lips on my ears, his husky voice, his eyes, his built, his ahh-So-Muscular-and-Charming-Torso and the list is endless...this is all that's on mind.

When we had the last encounter, I could feel that he wanted to talk to me, say something but I guess he couldn't frame it. We had this little eyelock game... But that's all! That's all we've shared till now!

Wwaaiitt...
Am I thinking too much?????
Hell Yeah!!!!!!

One reason of this too much thinking is that I'm getting bored. Technically, I've been abandoned by the 2 new friends I found today because they are too busy in their romance session to even glance at me once. So, having no other option...I'm llloosstt in Mmaanikk's wwoorrlldd!!!!!
Shut up Nandini! Stop it right there! 

"hey Nandini, pass me a drink from that box?" I heard Harshad, 'ordering' me.
Oh god! He's already high! Why does he want more? And moreover, I'm nobody's servant here... To follow their orders! Huh!

"why? Are your legs broken?" arrogant much! Yup! But I can't help talking in this tone because I'm too irritated with myself.
'Reason?' you ask?... IDK!

"I'll get it for you, baby!" Mukti said and got up from his lap. Maybe, she understood my arrogance. 'good friend!' She moved a little away from us and made her way towards another corner where a large box is kept, filled with bear cans.

Meanwhile, as I watch, Harshad got up from his place too. Stumbling, tripping, and dragging his completely sluggish body...he came and sat beside me.
Why don't you understand man...I don't wanna talk!!

"so, nanz...I can call you that, right?! Great, thanx... So where was I, yeah here... Nnaaannnzzz!"
Is this guy crazy or what? First asks the question and then answers himself!!! And now...

What is he upto? This pig is roaming his creepy hands all over my thighs.
"hey...keep your hands off me!" I pushed them away. 

"oh c'mon Nanz! Stop being a sati savitri now! Why this shyness?... Ok if you want a room...I can even arrange that for you! Besides, I have no problem in this open atmosphere. I'm pretty cool! Hahha."
What the hell is he puking! He's literally lost his senses. And now he's bending over me and trying to cage me in his dirty hands. But boy!!!! You messed with the wrong person. I'm not letting anything of this sort happen.!!

I pushed his hands away forcefully and got up but he's so drunk that he fell on his back on the ground with just this much! 
"don't ever try that on me!" I warned him! I could have done more but just thinking about Mukti, I didn't smash his b*lls! 

I glanced at where Mukti was earlier, but couldn't find her there. I looked around the area again, but couldn't locate her anywhere. Then I glanced back at Harshad...oops sorry! The PASSED OUT Harshad.!! 

I took out my phone and messaged Mukti, that am leaving for home. 

Now, finally time to head home. It's pretty late now... 1 ok!...
What??!!??!! Its 1 already??!!??!!
Shit... I even had to give Rishab his medicines and make him sleep, coz he still acts like a cry baby at nights, until he gets mom or me by his side! And dad... Uhh! Why do I care of him?
Let it be. Lets just rush now!

~~~***~~~

As I reached the staircase of my house...Not really mine! Dad's house...
I heard a melody! 
A familiar melody! 
My favourite melody!!

I glanced over the window, and found dad sitting by the piano. His fingers moved on its own and I can't help but admire this old man.
Who could believe that the only person in my life whom I hate the most, was once my ideal, my god, my father, my teacher, my best buddy! He was my everything! 
But the tables have turned today. Although the situations are still the same. 
He still sits by the piano and plays it as gracefully as ever, and I stand close and hear him play with so much admiration and excitement in my heart...but apart from that my gaze is now overpowered with lots of hate and disgust for this man.

Ignoring all thoughts and even his presence in the little lounge, I marched away and barged into my room.
Heyy...where's my room. This looks like a bathroom to me!!!!
I have no option now...I have to ask him, that means I have to talk to him.
Uurrrggg!

I backed away a little to face dad... But before I could even utter anything, he pointed to the door at the other end of the hall.
I guess he understood my turmoil and we just had a little conversation with gestures. I nodded and moved to my room.

Neither did I speak, nor did he...!
I thought this until I heard him.
"Nandini, can we talk?" 

I had not even covered half the passage when I heard dad speak. He sounded serious, so even I thought to give in. I turned back on my heels, and settled on the couch placed beside him.
Come lets chat with dad!!! Woohhoo!
'''''

"where were you Nandini? It's already quarter past 1. Didn't you look up your watch? Rishab and I both searched for you in the carnival but couldn't find you. You understand how worried I was? Look Nandini, I have put no restrictions on you for anything. But plzz understand that I'm your father, I also care for you. You can roam around freely, I have no problem with that but if you want to live here, atleast care to..."

"I don't want to live here, dad!" I cut down his lecture harshly. I cannot take this anymore. He is a coward. He always was, and he will remain the same for the rest of his life. He never cared for his family! He never cared for his children! He never cared for me! Then why should I? All that he portrayed till now was all fake. Rishab is still unaware of all his deeds, but I know. So, I'm not gonna take any of his sh*t. 

I got up promptly and banged my hands on his piano. "do you understand, I don't want to live here but I'm being forced to. I never wished to come back to this house, but I'm helpless. And why are you even showing this concern? It's useless. You might please Rishab with this, but its not gonna affect me. Please, accept this fact... And for God's sake, leave me alone! Don't interfere in my life. Jab itne saal se nhi kiya toh ab bhi mat kijiye." 

Blurting all this, I walked away towards my room. I could decipher from his expressions that he was hurt, but I'm hurt no less.

"and, one more thing. Is this band baaja of yours going to continue? Because if yes, then I'm sleeping out in the open!" I said that with a cold face. No matter how much I love listening him play, I'm too irritated and frustrated at the moment that even this sweet music hurts my ears.
As I glanced at him again, I saw him flipping the cover of the piano down.
"good!"

I entered my room and then promptly closed the door. It was all dark here... No different from the condition of my heart. My heart was trapped in darkness just like I was. I'm Sorry Dad! A lone tear escaped my eye thinking how much I was hurting him. But before turning it into a regretting and sobbing session, I controlled it. I had to.

I moved to the small table where my suitcase was kept. It was dark but still light from the hall enlightened the room a little. As I was about to remove my top...I heard a panicky...
"Hold on! Hold on!"
Ohh my god!!!! Chor!

First of all, I'm extremely sorry guys! I don't get much time to write but still I'm trying my best. Plzz don't lose hope and continue to shower your love and blessings, and moreover the precious likes and comments!!! 
Thankyou lovelies! 
Byee! See you soon!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheeda123rhost1ragini_nirvaSandhya098ky2mananthamannamanan1jesse93rockstarlover

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
awesome update
nandu was thinking about manik wow
that harshad is a jerkAngry
nandu & her dad's convo is painful
she has so bitterness 4 her dad
cont soon

MaNaN_trS