Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan SS - The Last Song! (Part 7) up. 17/06 (Page 7)

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Part 3

Manik's POV. 

"Hey Handsome!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. OH GOD! Not this one. "hi...*irritating* SOHA!" how could I be more polite than this?! 

Wait, where is her butterfly...who 24X7 keeps fluttering around her. ALYA! I looked around and found Alya and Dhruv together. I'm sure...that idiot is still trying to hit on her...but hasn't been able to impress her in a long time. 

"ahh...how come..you here?" I said coming back from my thought land..and paid a little attention to my ex, 'not that I really wanted to'! I was looking into my vicinity to find an excuse to escape this bala! "huh! *chuckling* what do you mean by that, Manik? A massive carnival is on full swing in here, and being your girlfriend, am I not supposed to enjoy with you?" she said...but why is she being sooo chipkoo with me. And there follows her hand now. The definitely not-so-soft hand of her on my cheek. "oh, cut the crap, Soha!" I said gently shoving off her hand from my cheek. Gggoooddd!!! I can't even be rude to her! "All of Goa knows, Manik Malhotra only does flings!!" " But...I have been the only one you've dated for more than 6 months." She said with a little sadness creeping over her face. BUT! Who cares??!! "yeah, because you're Navya's close friend...and I could not deny you at the first place, when you approached me because... you and Navya share a close bond. And I was not in a mood to upset my sweet sissy." Her face depicted hints of annoyance now. "look Soha, I am glad that you were the first girl whom I've dated for so long...but,... but sweetheart! Sorry to burst your bubble, you're not the only one. I'm still waiting for the right girl.! Whom I can officially call my 'girlfriend' " I said all that with a sweet smile.

Yeah, that might sound a little girlish! I'm waiting for the right person! But, I too have quite similar thoughts. I do flings just to pass my time...so that at some point of time, I may be able to feel something...but that has not been happening lately. It was all good a year and a half ago...but now everything's changed! I've changed! But still a little corner of my heart is in search of true love. Ahhh, let's cut the crap now!. 

Soha was quiet for sometime. Maybe, engrossed in her thoughts. And meanwhile, I found my escape!! THE NEW GIRL IN TOWN.!! She was probably shopping with her friend and...she was not wearing the same clothes from this morning.! She was wearing a translucent light orange tee...which showed her perfect curves. 'Ahh, nice chick! You're up for your next target...buddy!' 

"Anyway Manik, let bygones be bygones! Let's come back to the present. So what are your plans for tomorrow?" she asked interrupting my thoughts. Uurgh! Why can't she keep that organ of her's mum for sometime and let other's be in peace. I wonder how Navya and Soha are close friends??!! "You joining tomorrow? For the match?" she asked again. "yeah!" I said paying not much attention to her. Because my attention was somewhere else.

I stared into her eyes while she returned that back to me by staring into mine. Soha was a long forgotten business for me since the time the new girl and I had been staring into each other. I'm sure she had recognised me by the time...but why is her face so blank??!! In my trance, I took a step forward towards her only to be stopped by a nudge on my chest. 

"Ab tum kahan jaa rhe ho?" Said Soha. Arre yaar! Now the new girl broke our eyelock... probably she might have seen me with someone else. Ab woh 'hitting on strangers' wali theory ko sach man legi! Soohhaa ppoohhaa!! I'll kill you someday. "I got it Soha, we're meeting for the match tomorrow." I spoke, totally annoyed. "Good!" She spoke and then she leaned forward. She kissed my cheek and in a reflex my eyes darted towards the new girl. I finally let out a breadth out of satisfaction, I didn't know I was actually holding. SHE DID NOT SEE US! Thank god! She was still engrossed in her shopping and here finally... Soha walked away with Alya and Dhruv joined me!!

"buddy...you coming na... tomorrow??" he asked me. I smiled at him indicating a yes. "good!!! Because if you YES!! Then Soha YES!!! So, Alya YES!!! And finally me...YES!! Woohhoo!!" I chuckled at him. So much desperation for Alya!! I was about to open my mouth to say further when suddenly...

Suddenly, Harshad appeared from nowhere and caught hold of Dhruv's neck. "so, how are you old buddy??" he exclaimed. A pig. A real pig !! "Harshad!! Leave him" I said in a stern voice and parted Dhruv and Harshad. 

Finally, was successful in doing so but the way he walked seemed as if he's drunk. Not seemed... Literally he's totally drunk! "look look, who we have here! The player boy!!" 
What crap he's telling? Pig! "keep your mouth shut or else I'll..." I was warning him but that pig had to squeak again.."arre arre, you are taking me wrong buddy, I'm talking about your volleyball skills 'the playing skills'. what did you think.???... Ohh that 'playerboy!' wooff! No not at all...you're the most sophisticated guy in Goa! Isn't it? The sophisticated prince!" he taunted. Guufff! He's drunk but I guess that really doesn't affect him. His taunts just don't stop.
"anyway, see you for the match tomorrow! Get ready to lllooossseee!! Hahhh!" he taunted and walked away along with his girlfriend. 

But then we both came across. THE NEW GIRL IN TOWN and me. Arre yaar! Yeh toh Harshad ke saath hi thi! Kahin issne un saari baaton ko galat toh nhi samajh liya.??!! We both looked in the eye and then she walked away! No expressions! Why does she always wear a blank expression face. I know she wears that and this is not really her personality. There is more to her, I guessed that from her eyes!! Beautiful eyes and obviously from the experience I've had with girls.
I WANT TO KNOW HER. This is getting strange with her. But still I'm interested in her.

Hey guys!!!! I'm sorry...maine bohot late update kiya and that too a small one. But am sincerely sorry! I will try to come up soon till then you guys enjoy your life... My pretty lovelies! Bye ' ' ' ' '

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manan28shaheeda123ragini_nirvaSandhya098ky2mananthamannamanan1jesse93rockstarlover

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged
awesome update
manik is a player of both sports & hearts
but he also has a wish 2 find his dream girl
how sweetDay Dreaming
but what happened with him one year ago?
he was attracted towards nandu
plz cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstarlover

awesome update
manik is a player of both sports & hearts
but he also has a wish 2 find his dream girl
how sweetDay Dreaming
but what happened with him one year ago?
he was attracted towards nandu
plz cont soon

I'll come to that soon!
Well thanxx
Sandhya098 Senior Member
Sandhya098
Sandhya098

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey dear... 
Nice update... 

Soha such a chipkoo... 

Awww manik is waiting for true love... 

Harshad Angry peeke bhi chain nhi hai...

Waiting for the next part... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya098

Hey dear... 
Nice update... 

Soha such a chipkoo... 

Awww manik is waiting for true love... 

Harshad Angry peeke bhi chain nhi hai...

Waiting for the next part... 

Actually!!! Heeh!!WinkTongueLOL

Anyway, a big thanxx dea!!
thamannamanan1 Goldie
thamannamanan1
thamannamanan1

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
manik want s nandini s  attention   but she s  not all giving interest  in him 
moreover she saw him with soha pooha

Big smileBig smile

druv  is behind Aliya 

manik s pov  superb