Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan SS - The Last Song! (Part 7) up. 17/06 (Page 6)

suraiya77 Goldie
suraiya77
suraiya77

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome
so the little girl was nandini
eagerly waiting for the next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suraiya77

Awesome
so the little girl was nandini
eagerly waiting for the next part

Hmm!! Stay tuned dear! And thanx alot!
MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Part 2 
Nandini's POV

"One strawberry milkshake please!"

I bought one from the stall and continued walking on this crowded beach. CARNIVAL! I so love them. It's been years since I last came to this carnival. I remember, before Rishab was born...dad used to bring me here everyday for the whole month till this carnival lasted. And this, this strawberry milkshake used to be my favorite. It still is! And am merrily drinking it here and...

"Wwoohhh!"
There I land on the ground and a completely shirtless, fair tint skinned hottie over me. COMPLETELY! 'Shut up Nandini! What is wrong with you??!' 

"Woohhh! Aahh! Am soorrry!" The shirtless creature said as soon as we got up. "I would rather prefer drinking my milkshake than wearing it ..but that's OK! You're lucky!" I replied sarcastically in return all this while trying to clean my t-shirt but the milkshake had no plans to come out I see. It had completely soaked in my clothes making me look like a roadside pig. Uurrgh!! Let's clean up now.

"Aaah! Let me buy you a shirt." He said following me. "No thanxx! I'll manage." I replied paying him not much attention. "Ohh come on. Plzz" he pleaded again. Oh god, make him leave plzz. "Hey! I'm Manik, by the way!" He forwarded his hand this time. I just replied with a fake smile and continued walking away. "Ohh come on, honour me to show this new and beautiful young lady in town some southern hospitality plz." Jerk! "Ohh! So hitting on strangers is what you call southern hospitality here! I see. Impressive!" Oh! The sarcastic ME is in full mood! 

As I spoke these words he stopped walking beside me. For once I had thought that I was successful in wooing that jerk away...but my badluck today. The next moment he was standing in front of me, blocking my way. Now I notice...he's really tall and well built. "You know what!! I have no interest in buying you a shirt." This idiot, I feel like killing him right now. "Oh! Is that so?!"I say, amused. Pretending yaar! "Yeah! Actually I was just taking a break so that the opponents could catch a little breath. You know, I'm a pro in volleyball so the others have to really work hard to catch up with me." 

After listening to him, I realize he must be playing volleyball, that's why he's all shirtless. I glance to where he was indicating and there are people with confusion printed all over their faces and looking in our direction. "Impressive, haan!" I reply looking back at him. And the very next moment, he was leaning onto me. I could feel his lips on my earlobe. "So why don't you come and WATCH...ME...PLAY!" He said huskily while exaggerating the last three words. Oh gooddiiee ggodd! I'm sure he knows that this little proximity of ours is affecting me. The look on his face says it all. 'But don't lose it Nandini! Get back into action.' I gave an ear to ear smile to him and I can see him smirking. Dimwit! I nudged his chest a little pushing him away from from me. "That's awesome!... But I'll pass! Thankyou!" A polite reply from me. Isn't it??!!

I walked away without even glancing back at him. I really have no interest in watching his smirking jaw. 

~~~***~~~

It was evening already and I was still on the beach. Hopefully, I didn't have any more encounters with that jerk. But my clothes still stink. But no matter what, am not going back. Although it's crowded here but I still feel peaceful. I just don't want to go back HOME!

I was on a stall looking for t-shirt that could replace my already stinking one. "Looking for cartoons??!" I heard a girl. "I can show you better ones around here!" I looked in the direction of the voice and there was a girl in a crop top and shorts. She was trying few sunglasses standing beside me. I saw what she was indicating at and she was actually pointing out to that t-shirt in my hand which had a dora printed on it. Oopss! I did not pick this intentionally. "no! Actually looking for a simple tee to replace this stinking one." I told her pointing to my clothes which still had stains of the strawberry milkshake. "so how about this one??" she came beside me and selected a translucent orange tee. "better!" 

"hey! Mukti! by the way." she forwarded her hand. "Nandini!" I shook hands giving a considerate smile. 'She looks no harm, Nandini.' I smiled to myself thinking that.

"dad's looking for you!" I was paying for the tee when I heard Rishab. "go and tell him, you didn't see me." I said paying not much attention to him. "That's not happening!" Agitated by his words, I handed him a 1000 rupee note from my wallet, that first came in my hand "it is happening!" and I walked away with Mukti. "Nice going business, sister!" I heard Rishab's shout behind me but I preferred keeping an annoyed expression while Mukti chuckled.

~~~***~~~

After few mins, we both were walking on the beachside. "So, you seem to be new to the town?" Mukti started the conversation. "yeah! I came today only. Actually, my mom dropped my brother and me here, at our dad's place for the summer." I replied. "but it's not that I am coming here for the first time. I was born here and been here for about 7 years of my life. After that the 4 of us moved to Mumbai. But then... mom and dad started having differences. Fights and cries became a daily drama at home so both of them got divorced. Rishab was small at that time, about a year and a half so he needed mother care but I wanted to be with dad. I pleaded dad to bring me back with him here... but he was adamant on not doing so. One night, he just left all of us there and came back running here like a coward. Since, then he's been hiding here in Goa without any identity... He used to visit us in Mumbai once a year but after he left, I've never really talked to him other than saying a cold 'am fine'. *chuckle* but suddenly, this year...he called up mom and told her that he wants to spend the summer with his kids so mom forcefully dropped us here." I told her my life history, slowly, sadly. "oh come on! No saddy saddy now! Even I have a family back at a house somewhere near, but both of them really give a damn about me and same is with me. Neither do they care nor do I." she stated totally carefree. "so where do you live then??" I asked, amused. "I stay at Harshad's place. Harshad! My boyfriend!" I nodded at her. "you know what, you should meet Harshad. Come on." 

After few minutes, we were standing in a crowd and there we could see 3 people juggling with fire balls. "That's him.!" Mukti pointed out to the guy standing in the middle and juggling with balls. He seemed tall and was quite muscular. 

He immediately, reminded me of the guy from the afternoon. Manik! His hot breath still seems to be lingering on my ears. 'huh Nandini! Stop thinking shit!' I scolded myself and then we continued watching the fire juggling show. 

"hey baby!" Mukti exclaimed and hopped on Harshad as soon the show got over. "you were superb!" she kissed him on the cheek and I stood there, a little far from the couple. "Thankyou sweety!" Harshad replied. "come, I want you to meet someone." Mukti brought him to me. 

"Harshad, that's Nandini! My new friend." she said and I just smiled. He forwarded his hand towards me "Harshad!" he said to me. And I forwarded my hand too for the handshake. "I know, thanks to Mukti.! Nandini!" I replied but I felt awkward with him. The way he held my hands and carressed it, it was uncomfortable. I just politely withdrew my hand. I don't wanna create a scene here. And then the 3 of us walked away.

POV ends.

Hello guys, long time na?? But am sorry. My exams were/are going on. I'm not able to work on my stories. But currently I'm righting my other story that will be updated soon. Till the happy reading!! And tell me how you guys liked the MaNan meet!! 
Head on guys...reply, like, comment...atleast do something!!!! Bye my lovelies!!! Take care

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rhost1ragini_nirvaSandhya098ky2mananthamannamanan1jesse93rockstarlover

ky2manan Goldie
ky2manan
ky2manan

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Nice update
Manan met
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNaN_trS

thamannamanan1 Goldie