Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan SS - The Last Song! (Part 7) up. 17/06 (Page 4)

suraiya77 Goldie
suraiya77
suraiya77

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Loved the Cs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyasmiley

inetrsting concept 
looking forward 
continue soon

Thankyou soo much!! 
Tanha_Urmi Senior Member
Tanha_Urmi
Tanha_Urmi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Sounds interesting... Plzzz update soon...!

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suraiya77

Loved the Cs

Thanxx!
MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanha_Urmi

Sounds interesting... Plzzz update soon...!

Yaa!! Sure!

Tanha_Urmi

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
loved c s
cont soon

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstarlover

loved c s
cont soon

Thankyouu!
MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Part 1

Nandini's POV

We're driving. Actually mom's driving us to Goa. She's totally into her own self as she is driving and Rishab! that joker is plunging on the front seat with his PSP as he just somehow cleared the most difficult level ever made on earth.They both are into occasional talking while I have the entire back seat to myself. I'm lying here in peace looking out through the window into the serene beauty of nature and the soft, contempt music plays into my ears through the earplugs. Ah! Its divine to be back here. To be back to the town I was born in but...somehow I fear to go any further. I do not wish to head to the place am going to. 

"What a shame, huh!" I heard mom say. "This was counted among the most prestigious and auspicious churches of Goa!" I looked to where she was indicating and there I found the most ugly looking building I've ever seen in my life. "It has turned to ashes now!" She continued. This was what I suppose was the church. The black church...to be precise. I see nothing but a completely black building here. I think I remember coming here in my childhood with...dad. "How did this happen mom?" Rishab continued the conversation. "This happened last year, I guess. Nobody actually knows what happened! But it happened over night." Mom replied. I looked over the glass once again and that building fading away in the vicinity brought a few happy memories.

"daddy! Once more! Play it again, daddy. Once more!

"sure my darling, here we go again!"

"can I too play that daddy?"

"why not sweetie! Come here! I'll teach you."

"wow! Daddy you're the best! I love you! Muah!"

~~~***~~~

"Dddaaadddyyy!" Rishab exclaimed loudly as soon as our car pulled in the drive way. Ufff! He shouts soo much. "Wwooohooo! How's my champ??!" Dad exclaimed in return. OMG! So much concern for his kids. Really! Is that even true or this is also fake like the other fake emotions of his. I really give a damn about the scene going in front of my eyes, though. "Whhaooww! You live on the beach??!!" Rishab asked, amused. Ahhh! Good, old memories. I soo loved to walk on this personal little beach of ours with my little feet making funny designs on the wetty floor. But, alas! It was past. Well, technically we do not own this beach, its just that the little part of this huge beach faces our house...so it becomes personal to us because it is a little away and stranded from the rest of the crowded and commercial area of the beach and nobody actually comes here in the residential part. 

"oopss! I almost forgot, we have 2 children." I heard him say. Yaya! That's what he thinks now.
I walked out of the car, up the stairs, down from the other side and walked away. "Hey Nandu! bacha, how are you?" I heard him say in between but with a little simpler tone. Ah! Why can't he be equally happy, equally enthusiastic for me too. Though, I give a damn about it now. I just walked away without replying...I don't think that's even necessary. I know, mom and dad both must have shared a 'what to do with this girl' look...but I DON'T CARE!

POV ends.

~~~***~~~

"How are you Vikram?" Nandini's mom spoke as soon as they entered the house. "Me?! Ohh I'm first class! Tell me about yourself Shalini." He said with joy and even Shalini smiled. 

Just then her eyes fell on something. "you got it restored. Didn't you??". It was the piano. "Yeah! After the accident, I found it in a very bad condition. Had got some reparations done and now its here." He replied. "You still play it or have just kept it as a memory?" "No, I do play it quite often. I'm even writing a song for Nandini.!" 

"Nandini!" She said with a sigh and then continued, "you're doing soo much for her but she's just giving nothing in return." "Ahh! Well I wanted to ask, is she always like this, cold, stern types or something is special for her daddy?" Both chuckled and then Shalini replied, "you have no idea. Nandini... I just don't understand what's on this girl's mind? She...she has created walls around herself and nobody, literally nobody is allowed in. I guess I couldn't take good care of my kids." A lone tear escaped from her eyes, her voice broke down. 

"We've hurt them Vikram. We've hurt them a lot. Especially Nandini! Do you think getting back together could help her a little?...maybe this could.." She cried a little more. "Hey! Shhh! Relax okay." Vikram consoled her and then continued, "You've been a great mother to them Shalini. Had I been in your shoes, I could have never stood up to their expectations. I myself couldn't have handled anything but you've done a great job all alone and I'm proud of you! Now the second thing, Nandini...I know she hates me for doing all this to her but trust me and let her stay here with me for this summer. She is hurt alot...and there's completely no doubt that we've caused it but us getting back together wouldn't help at all. Things wouldn't get back to normal." "I trust you!" she said with a smile. 

"But will you be able to keep up with the kids along with your disturbed health? I'm worried about that more." Shalini asked. "Don't worry everything will be good." Vikram replied and then continued, "Come lets have lunch. Let the kids have fun in the beach carnival."...

So guys, this is the first part. Plzz give your reviews regarding it. Did you guys get a little relation between the prologue and this part..?? Plzz reply and let me know whether to head on with this story or not..!! Thankyou soo much lovelies. Enjoy. Next part on its way. '''''

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbRitzeeemanan28suhasini_k28ragini_nirvaSandhya098kalyanimynenithamannamanan1jesse93rockstarlover

Go to top