Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan SS - The Last Song! (Part 7) up. 17/06 (Page 10)

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A12609z

Nyc

Thnx

ky2manan Goldie
ky2manan
ky2manan

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it
So many unanswered questions
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ky2manan

Awesome update
Loved it
So many unanswered questions
Update soon

Thnxx
MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Part 5
Nandini's POV. 

As I was about to remove my top...I heard a panicky...
"Hold on! Hold on!"
Ohh my god!!!! Chor!

I swirled around on my heels the quickest I could but I could make out nothing. oh idiot!! The lights are off. Flip the switch on!

As the bedside lamp illuminated the room a little I saw Rishab!
Wearing a horrified expression, the little brat was sprawled all over the bed. "before you go all naked, you should know I'm in here too!" he spoke.

While I breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't any chor!!!! But still... He's hardly any different. 
"what are you doing here in my room Rishab? Go back to your room! Right away!"

"I really pity you sista!! You should atleast be in your own house to know what is going on!!"

"stop mocking unnecessarily and come to the point.!" 

"I'm sure you're quite well aware that this is a 4 bedroom apartment. But unfortunately, dad has turned 2 rooms into the storeroom and his workshop. The 3rd one is his bedroom and the only left out is this one. You wanna share it with me...then you're most welcome or you are free to go and sleep with dad."
Saying this Rishab again laid back and took his covers on.
Ah! What should I do of this boy?

I then got engrossed in taking my nightwear out of the bag. I now have to go out where the bathroom is... That means I have to face dad again. Uff!! Ayiappa!

"hey...di!" I heard Rishab. He sounded a little sober than earlier.

"what?"

"Can you plz be a little nicer to dad? I don't want to lose him again." he said almost as if crying.

Maybe, my this behaviour could be hurting him. Shit... I can't let this hate relationship between dad and me affect my little sweetheart.

"hey...hey Rishab! You never lost dad, okay?! Did you see his face when he saw you here this evening? He was so excited! He's so happy to have you with him. So push these thoughts away that you're losing him in any way. Nothing of that sort is happening! Ok! Now sleep, sweetheart." I explained to him softly. I cannot let their bond break because of me. If not me, then atleast Rishab will be beside dad!

"Did you already have your meds for cough?" I asked him pointing to the empty wrapper of the tablet.

"yeah!"

"good boy! Now sleep!"
Pecking his forehead one last time, I went to change, and then without further ado... I crept on my comfy bed and slept quickly. After all, it was a long day!

POV ends. 

~~~***~~~

"come on, Nandini! Wake up its a new day!" Vikram shouted from their open balcony where he was setting the table for breakfast.

"she's a lazy head dad! She won't come out any soon." Rishab said, entering the balcony.

"And I think you have some problems with your memory!" Nandini too entered after him, all dressed up and ready.

And then the two bratty siblings started bickering over a topic so silly! But this sight was a first for their father. He was watching them behave this way with each other for the first time and he could decipher the sibling love hidden behind these silly yet memorable fights. He was admiring his 2 parts but over time even he got tired listening to their baseless accusations.

"ah! Good morning to you too kids!!" he spoke interrupting their 'oh! So important session'. 

After gaining their respective attentions and getting the assurity from their expressions that they won't continue their session, he continued 
"Come, I've already prepared the breakfast! Potch along with some sausages!"

"oh! Yum' dad!!" Rishab exclaimed as soon as he saw the delightful breakfast.

Vikram looked at Nandini expectantly but Nandini just walked out of their house without paying any attention to her father's plead.

Vikram stared at her fading figure when Rishab spoke breaking his chain of thoughts.
"vegetarian!...dad!!"

"huh?? Since when?" Vikram asked presenting a shocked expression. This was actually a shock for him because his daughter, who not for once could survive without non-veg, had stopped on her favourite delicacy. 

"a year and a half!" came the quick reply to his shocking question.

He again turned towards Nandini who was standing at the shore and glancing towards the house time to time!

"pagli!" an involuntary laugh escaped Vikram's mouth looking at her actions.

~~~***~~~

Nandini's POV. 

It feels divine sitting by these raging tides, which come around to tell a new story everytime but before we can know, they are gone! Gone back into the world of mysteries that they belong. 

I wish there were no complications in life as such. There should be none. But alas! I doubt that's ever gonna happen. I doubt that I could feel peace.

This morning too, looking at dad's pleading face, I was melting. Regretting every bit of hurting him. But, I don't need to.

My heart wishes to, wants to forgive him and be with him like before! Our cute bud' bond! But on the other hand I don't feel the need to do so. 

Come on Nandu!! What's wrong! Wake up from your slumber and dismiss all these thoughts! Its useless thinking about!

Now, I've already spent a lot of time here. Guess, time to head home.
I'll just go to the market and wander around. That could be better!

I was walking by the long grasses when I heard some sounds. It feels as if someone's gulping down something. 

It's actually a raccoon!! 
I don't really like them! They appear ugly!

I was trying to interpret what he's actually doing when I heard a mature, womanly voice behind me.
"must have found turtle's eggs! I'm not going near... Must be crazy in the daytime!"

"what??!!! Nononnonon!!!!"
I shouted and reached there as quick as possible! I cannot let him ruin the babies!!! The turtle's babies!

(a/n.. Personally, I too had a pair of turtles as my pets! I had named them Salt and Pepper!! But, unfortunately they died soon!
RIP Salt and Pepper!! ) 

I was successful in making that creepy creature run away but till the time I reached there he had already eaten a few eggs!

Ohh! Poor babies!

But don't you worry Momma Turtle!! I'll take care of your babies!

Okay! This was pretty late! I know I'm sorry! But I'll try my best to be regular! And I'm sorry too for not showing Manik scenes from the past 2 chapters... But I wanna focus on the family thing for sometime because once the Manan scenes start...there'll be no stop and the family might be a forgotten business!!
So it's just that I'm trying to give equal attention to both!!

Till I return!! Plzz keep showering me with your love, blessings, likes, comments, and what not!
Byee my lovelies! Take care and stay tuned for more

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheeda123urbabieSandhya098ky2mananthamannamanan1jesse93rockstarlover

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
awesome update
rishab was in her room
uff too much of imaginations of having manik thereLOL
nandu is a sweetheart
cont soon

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS
MaNaN_trS

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstarlover

awesome update
rishab was in her room
uff too much of imaginations of having manik thereLOL
nandu is a sweetheart
cont soon

Ohh!! Am sorry sweetheart! I know you guys jad wild imaginations and I ruined it!
But anyway thankyou '!
thamannamanan1 Goldie
thamannamanan1
thamannamanan1

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
so   no  CHOR  it was rishabh 

nice update
Smile

MaNaN_trS

MaNaN_trS Senior Member
MaNaN_trS