Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #5 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 96)

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

shivam I leave in Hisar and also doing my b.sc. from government p.g. clg hisar ...still not far from your place ...
okay tell me in research side I should go in which field ...because again my parents are against human psychology they think there is no scope in it just like architecture

Architecture and Human psychlogy has lot of scope

My sister did Human psychology , she is fine with it

And architecture , there are endless oppurtunities , trust me , I have seen it

I know but cannot make my family understand ...u know after seeing my mom aggressive reaction ...she was hell bent on not let me study architecture at any cost and said prepare for aipmt or do graduation from here or better get married and dad was also against but not aggressive like her ...he rather forced me to go with medical indirectly ...it nearly took me 1 year to come out of that trauma ...to understand what exactly happened with me ...and right now she pestering me with marriage after 23 ...so right now I have only one aim go away from home for p.g. course at any cost ...koi bhi course chalega
...and emotionally I m cut from them ...just tell them what they want to hear

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 24 April 2016 at 1:59pm

Trinaa Goldie
Trinaa
Trinaa

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Although I dont know how much it will help, but in todays world there is a great demand for pscyologists everywhere from clinics, schools to many organisations are hiring them. There is many opportunities coming up in this field, if you can convince ur parents regarding this, it will be great for you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_Ryan

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

shivam I leave in Hisar and also doing my b.sc. from government p.g. clg hisar ...still not far from your place ...
okay tell me in research side I should go in which field ...because again my parents are against human psychology they think there is no scope in it just like architecture

Architecture and Human psychlogy has lot of scope

My sister did Human psychology , she is fine with it

And architecture , there are endless oppurtunities , trust me , I have seen it

I know but cannot make my family understand ...u know after seeing my mom aggressive reaction ...she was hell bent on not let me study architecture at any cost and said prepare for aipmt or do graduation from here or better get married and dad was also against but not aggressive like her ...he rather forced me to go with medical indirectly ...it nearly took me 1 year to come out of that trauma ...to understand what exactly happened with me ...and right now she pestering me with marriage after 23 ...so right now I have only one aim go away from home for p.g. course at any cost ...koi bhi course chalega
...and emotionally I m cut from them ...just tell them what they want to hear

Regarding marriage pressure , I can understand , happened with me too 

Feels like to run from homeLOL

Rex_Ryan

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina134

Although I dont know how much it will help, but in todays world there is a great demand for pscyologists everywhere from clinics, schools to many organisations are hiring them. There is many opportunities coming up in this field, if you can convince ur parents regarding this, it will be great for you.

Specially in sports and army

Rex_Ryan

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MagadhSundari

what's ur taste , maybe i can help in suggesting accordingly[/DIV]
my story is like that I liked biology from start but also drawing and maths, geography and psychology ... I left drawing/fine arts as subject in 8th after that in 12th I choose maths and bio both ...but at last I decided to be an architect to be more precise interior decor, but as I say I have bio and very good in that subject so parents wanted to be doctor ...they were totally against architecture and by their this behavior I got totally irritated and decided not to be a doc in any case ...again I wanted to study from DU...but right now doing B.Sc from medical from KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY ...right now I am juggling between research field or human psychology ...if u can help?? then pls do

Bioinformatics!!!

lola can u give more details ...I have heard about it ...but no deep knowledge

Sure - I think since you've had an interest in biology and math, it might be a perfect fit for you - and it's VERY employable and lucrative, which would make your parents happy too. It's basically data analysis and computation on biological data - you use pattern analysis to lay the groundwork for understanding diseases and identifying cures. This site explains it well: http://www.bioplanet.com/what-is-bioinformatics/

Shivam...

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

what's ur taste , maybe i can help in suggesting accordingly[/DIV]
my story is like that I liked biology from start but also drawing and maths, geography and psychology ... I left drawing/fine arts as subject in 8th after that in 12th I choose maths and bio both ...but at last I decided to be an architect to be more precise interior decor, but as I say I have bio and very good in that subject so parents wanted to be doctor ...they were totally against architecture and by their this behavior I got totally irritated and decided not to be a doc in any case ...again I wanted to study from DU...but right now doing B.Sc from medical from KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY ...right now I am juggling between research field or human psychology ...if u can help?? then pls do

Bioinformatics!!!

lola can u give more details ...I have heard about it ...but no deep knowledge

Sure - I think since you've had an interest in biology and math, it might be a perfect fit for you - and it's VERY employable and lucrative, which would make your parents happy too. It's basically data analysis and computation on biological data - you use pattern analysis to lay the groundwork for understanding diseases and identifying cures. This site explains it well: http://www.bioplanet.com/what-is-bioinformatics/

thanks for help lola ...I think it is very good field for me suits my interest and my parents will agree to it easily ...

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 24 April 2016 at 2:16pm

MagadhSundari

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
bye everyone ...I think I should go to sleep not in a condition to chat anymore
Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:24pm | IP Logged