Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #5 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 17)

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Sumi-19] Shivam bhaiya maine toh internet par dekha ki vividha sulochana ka role karegi, in tellychakkar !!!

the person playing the role of indrajeet looks familiar ...but sucholana never seen before ...and they both look a bit older to paly the role of son and dil to ravan and especially mandodari

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 22 April 2016 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam...

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@Ryan
I can make sense of timeline of events from Vishnu's avataars 

I may be wrong , but here is what I feel

I think only Lord vishnu took avtaars  to decent on earth

In case of Shiva , it was not his avtaars but his ansh , i.e his derivatives

Hanuman is also considered Shiva's Ansh

But in case of Vishnu , he himself leaves his vaikunth abode to decend on earth in various avataars

But the plots can vary depending on Shiv or Vishnu Puraan , each puraan glorifies his diety more than the other

It is said  once viashnavites and Shaivites had major fight as to whose diety was superior , so to show them that both Shiva and Vishnu were equal , they both appeared in harihar avtaar , i.e Hari for vishnu and Har for Shiva , to show that they are the same

here is photo

Edited by Shivam... - 22 April 2016 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanKrishnaPriyaa

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

@Ryan
I can make sense of timeline of events from Vishnu's avataars

I may be wrong , but here is what I feel

I think only Lord vishnu took avtaars to decent on earth

In case of Shiva , it wwas not his avtaars but his ansh , i.e his derivatives

Hanumaan is also considered Shiva's Ansh

But in case of Vishnu , the supreme gods himself leaves his vaikunth abode to decend on earth in various avataars

But the plots can vary depending on Shiv or Vishnu Puraan , each puraan glorifies his diety more than the other

It is said once viasnavites and Shaivites had major fight as to whose diety was superior , so to show them that both Shiva and Vishnu were equal , they both appeared in harihar avtaar , i.e Hari for vishnu and Har for Shiva , to show that they are the same
okay I didn't knew about the harihar avatar ...and the fight between their followers ...but can u tell when they took this form ... also one qs ...brahama is also one of tridev ...but I never heard about his followers ...who are they or is their any story behind this ...
LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

[QUOTE=Sumi-19] Shivam bhaiya maine toh internet par dekha ki vividha sulochana ka role karegi, in tellychakkar !!!

the person playing the role of indrajeet looks familiar ...but sucholana never seen before ...and they both look a bit older to paly the role of son and dil to ravan and especially mandodari

Ryam she has been seen in many shows before like uttaran and ishq ka rang safed!!! Wink

Rex_RyanShivam...

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumi-19

Ryam she has been seen in many shows before like uttaran and ishq ka rang safed!!!Wink

in which role?? I am unable to recognize her form pic
Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Brahma  is not worshipped due to his pride
I am not aware of he full story , but brahma had pride , and shiva destroyed it by cutting of his fifth head

It was the main reason why prajapti daksh hated shiva , because daksh was son of brahma.

In mythology , you must hav heard of Brahmastra , considered the most powerful weapon

Actually it is not , the most powerful weapon is brahmasheera astra , it is said to be 4 times powerful than brahmastra . Brahmastra has power of 4 heads of brahma , while brahmasheera has power of five . No weapon comes close to it , neither shiva's trident nor vishnu's sudarshan and neither brahma's own brahmastra.

Regarding Hari Har Avataar , one incident I told you where lord took that form

There is one more incident but that is controversial and accepted by some people and renounced by some

It is said  that When Lord Vishnu took Mohini's avtaar to feed the amrit to devtaas  ,  even Shiva got attracted to her and Ran behind Mohini shamelesly , and finally consumated , even a child was born , with vishnu as mother and Shiva as father

This is one incident which gives power to the Word "  VishnuMaya " or Maya of Vishnu

The maya of vishnu is strong that even Shiva got trapped in it.

Rex_RyanKrishnaPriyaa

LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sumi-19

Ryam she has been seen in many shows before like uttaran and ishq ka rang safed!!!Wink

in which role?? I am unable to recognize her form pic

She was a true negative in uttaran and apositive in ishq ka rang safed and this show she was a widow along with dhaani,main female lead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_Ryan

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@shivam I didn't knew about the child of vishnu as mother and shiva as father ...
I knew that bhrama has pride in himself and shiva cut his one head...later to free himself from the sin of bramhatya (destroying brahmin head in this case)...he took bath in a holy sarovar( don't remember name)...
but the bramsheera weapon being the most powerful ...I am hearing the name for first time

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 22 April 2016 at 12:49pm

Shivam...KrishnaPriyaa

Go to top