Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #5 \|/ - Invites Only (Page 16)

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivam...

Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

did anyone have knowledge of exact time of sati death ...I only know that she jumped in the yag fire organized by her father ...after her father insulted her comparative aavatar of vishnu ...so that we can relate the events ...

I think you are confused , Prajapti could never insult Vishnu , Vishnu was their Isht DeV , i.e , main diety of worship .

He insulted Shiva , so Sati jumped
ohh...it was miss typed ...I was asking about relative aavtar of vishnu when sati died by jumping into fire ...as at that time shiva started doing tandav by lifting sati body in his and to stop shiv deities called vishnu

LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Shivam bhaiya maine toh internet par dekha ki vividha sulochana ka role karegi, in tellychakkar !!! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam...

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

did anyone have knowledge of exact time of sati death ...I only know that she jumped in the yag fire organized by her father ...after her father insulted her comparative aavatar of vishnu ...so that we can relate the events ...

I think you are confused , Prajapti could never insult Vishnu , Vishnu was their Isht DeV , i.e , main diety of worship .

ohh...it was miss typed ...I was asking about relative aavtar of vishnu when sati died by jumping into fire ...as at that time shiva started doing tandav by lifting sati body in his and to stop shiv deities called vishnu

Vishnu then broke Sati's body with his chakra , as sati's body parts fell over the earth , Shiva gradually came out of his traumatic state.

And the places where the body parts fell are called Shaki peeths
Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Vishnu then broke Sati's body with his chakra , as sati's body parts fell over the earth , Shiva gradually came out of his traumatic state.

And the places where the body parts fell are called Shaki peeths

I know there are total 12 shakti peeths ...but is there any relative timeline for shiva incidents and vishnu 9 avtars ...or as they are written by different authors so different timelines ...
Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Sumi-19] Shivam bhaiya maine toh internet par dekha ki vividha sulochana ka role karegi, in tellychakkar !!!

the person playing the role of indrajeet looks familiar ...but sucholana never seen before ...and they both look a bit older to paly the role of son and dil to ravan and especially mandodari

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 22 April 2016 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivam...

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@Ryan
I can make sense of timeline of events from Vishnu's avataars 

I may be wrong , but here is what I feel

I think only Lord vishnu took avtaars  to decent on earth

In case of Shiva , it was not his avtaars but his ansh , i.e his derivatives

Hanuman is also considered Shiva's Ansh

But in case of Vishnu , he himself leaves his vaikunth abode to decend on earth in various avataars

But the plots can vary depending on Shiv or Vishnu Puraan , each puraan glorifies his diety more than the other

It is said  once viashnavites and Shaivites had major fight as to whose diety was superior , so to show them that both Shiva and Vishnu were equal , they both appeared in harihar avtaar , i.e Hari for vishnu and Har for Shiva , to show that they are the same

here is photo

Edited by Shivam... - 22 April 2016 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanKrishnaPriyaa

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

@Ryan
I can make sense of timeline of events from Vishnu's avataars

I may be wrong , but here is what I feel

I think only Lord vishnu took avtaars to decent on earth

In case of Shiva , it wwas not his avtaars but his ansh , i.e his derivatives

Hanumaan is also considered Shiva's Ansh

But in case of Vishnu , the supreme gods himself leaves his vaikunth abode to decend on earth in various avataars

But the plots can vary depending on Shiv or Vishnu Puraan , each puraan glorifies his diety more than the other

It is said once viasnavites and Shaivites had major fight as to whose diety was superior , so to show them that both Shiva and Vishnu were equal , they both appeared in harihar avtaar , i.e Hari for vishnu and Har for Shiva , to show that they are the same
okay I didn't knew about the harihar avatar ...and the fight between their followers ...but can u tell when they took this form ... also one qs ...brahama is also one of tridev ...but I never heard about his followers ...who are they or is their any story behind this ...
LakshmanMila..1 IF-Sizzlerz
LakshmanMila..1
LakshmanMila..1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sumi-19] Shivam bhaiya maine toh internet par dekha ki vividha sulochana ka role karegi, in tellychakkar !!!

the person playing the role of indrajeet looks familiar ...but sucholana never seen before ...and they both look a bit older to paly the role of son and dil to ravan and especially mandodari

Ryam she has been seen in many shows before like uttaran and ishq ka rang safed!!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanShivam...

Go to top