\|/ LakshMila Parivaar #5 \|/ - Invites Only - Page 74

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by MagadhSundari

Bioinformatics!!!

lola can u give more details ...I have heard about it ...but no deep knowledgeEdited by Rex_Ryan - 7 years ago

Yeah true, in absence of any stats or cloud computing skills even SQL by itself makes you employable.

I find SQL pretty boring , if it has to be typed in original way on that black screen 

those long codes for creating tables and tons of queries

I just let my wamp server do it , or some other 3rd party software write the code  like dreamweaver
Edited by Shivam... - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Shivam...

is it the study of DNA

I have heard about how vigourously the world is working on stem cell based treatments

Gene sequencing is a major application of bioinformatics, but it can be used for other applications as well and even pairs nicely with an interest in psych. Any kind of biological/public health data requires pattern analysis.
Originally posted by Shivam...

Architecture and Human psychlogy has lot of scope

My sister did Human psychology , she is fine with it

And architecture , there are endless oppurtunities , trust me , I have seen it

I know but cannot make my family understand ...u know after seeing my mom aggressive reaction ...she was hell bent on not let me study architecture at any cost and said prepare for aipmt or do graduation from here or better get married and dad was also against but not aggressive like her ...he rather forced me to go with medical indirectly ...it nearly took me 1 year to come out of that trauma ...to understand what exactly happened with me ...and right now she pestering me with marriage after 23 ...so right now I have only one aim go away from home for p.g. course at any cost ...koi bhi course chalega
...and emotionally I m cut from them ...just tell them what they want to hear Edited by Rex_Ryan - 7 years ago
Although I dont know how much it will help, but in todays world there is a great demand for pscyologists everywhere from clinics, schools to many organisations are hiring them. There is many opportunities coming up in this field, if you can convince ur parents regarding this, it will be great for you.
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

I know but cannot make my family understand ...u know after seeing my mom aggressive reaction ...she was hell bent on not let me study architecture at any cost and said prepare for aipmt or do graduation from here or better get married and dad was also against but not aggressive like her ...he rather forced me to go with medical indirectly ...it nearly took me 1 year to come out of that trauma ...to understand what exactly happened with me ...and right now she pestering me with marriage after 23 ...so right now I have only one aim go away from home for p.g. course at any cost ...koi bhi course chalega
...and emotionally I m cut from them ...just tell them what they want to hear

Regarding marriage pressure , I can understand , happened with me too 

Feels like to run from home😆
Originally posted by trina134

Although I dont know how much it will help, but in todays world there is a great demand for pscyologists everywhere from clinics, schools to many organisations are hiring them. There is many opportunities coming up in this field, if you can convince ur parents regarding this, it will be great for you.

Specially in sports and army
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

lola can u give more details ...I have heard about it ...but no deep knowledge

Sure - I think since you've had an interest in biology and math, it might be a perfect fit for you - and it's VERY employable and lucrative, which would make your parents happy too. It's basically data analysis and computation on biological data - you use pattern analysis to lay the groundwork for understanding diseases and identifying cures. This site explains it well: http://www.bioplanet.com/what-is-bioinformatics/

Sure - I think since you've had an interest in biology and math, it might be a perfect fit for you - and it's VERY employable and lucrative, which would make your parents happy too. It's basically data analysis and computation on biological data - you use pattern analysis to lay the groundwork for understanding diseases and identifying cures. This site explains it well: http://www.bioplanet.com/what-is-bioinformatics/

thanks for help lola ...I think it is very good field for me suits my interest and my parents will agree to it easily ...Edited by Rex_Ryan - 7 years ago
bye everyone ...I think I should go to sleep not in a condition to chat anymore