India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ab sab kuch badal raha hai (Page 4)

shivani_agl Senior Member
shivani_agl
shivani_agl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I LOVE HOW YOU DO ALL THIS UPDATES AND SUCH HEARTFELT ANALYSIS OF THE SHOW!!

The carrom scene depicted the Malhotra's attitude, no one missed Shravan! These 10 years have either made them immune to his absence or maybe like Sumo, he has been an odd, unwanted one with a busy single parent who handles the whole extended family. That might be the reason he relied on Sumo so much... they both were each others strength and support, they are halves of one whole. 
And so easily they are willing to change for none but each other! 
Glad you noticed it. I felt so badly for Shravan at this point. Sumo didnt have a family to begin with but Shravan was a lonely, isolated child. He must have felt neglected.. no wonder, Sumo meant so much to him.

I TOTALLY AGREE. EVEN WITH A FAMILY HE WAS NEGLECTED AND AKA TEEN SHRAVAN WAS RESERVED!

I REALLY LOVE THIS SHOW! EXACTLY WHAT YOUTH WANTS NO OTT DRAMA?
P.S @INDRANI WHAT DO YOU DO ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginnyindranigupta

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hi Shivani
Just enrolled into PhD (English Literature)
You?

Edited by indranigupta - 22 April 2016 at 9:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_agl

shivani_agl
shivani_agl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
HEY
I AM A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT. HENCE THE NAME @CASHIVI ROFLROFL
BHT MEHNAT LAGI HAI!! :D

indranigupta

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I am truly enjoying the last 2 days episodes.. hats of writers, CVs and both the leads for truly showing what we want to see.. their friendship  so transparent .. Sumo is not hesitating to tell Shravan that she wants to go washroom.. Shravan remembers her habit from childhood that she is still same.. not changed.. lol.. NiMik really have good offscreen and onscreen bond.. their acting is so natural.. thats why we can enjoy each bit..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglindranigupta

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani_agl

HEY
I AM A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT. HENCE THE NAME @CASHIVI ROFLROFL
BHT MEHNAT LAGI HAI!! :D
The name that you have chosen is apt.ROFL
Ask me about mehnatSleepy Just enrolled into PhD and my supervisor is already dancing on my headAngryConfused
shivani_agl
shivani_agl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
BY YOUR CHOICE OF CAREER
I GUESS YOU MUST BE A  bibliophileDay Dreaming
YESS I HAD TO MAKE A NEW ID :DLOLLOL

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani_agl

BY YOUR CHOICE OF CAREER
I GUESS YOU MUST BE A  bibliophileDay Dreaming
YESS I HAD TO MAKE A NEW ID :DLOLLOL

True... only books and books you will find in my homeTongue
I love both your names, btwBig smile

shivani_agl

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Originally posted by potterginny

Originally posted by potterginny

Reserved.

Unressing ..

Unressing...
Right from the cute ShraMan banter to executing The Plan..the ep was great.
Those potty issue talks showed the level of comfort they share between them.. the insult, separation, 10 years of wait and nurtured grudge, vengeful intent, hurt, anger..all blown to dust when it comes to any harm or discomfort to the other one. They are able to talk anything under the sun, just like old times..
<font color="#990000">At times I do wonder how did they manage to ccope without the other for ten long years. Beautiful direction with ofc a dolops of humour thrown in. This scene was super. Including the paan scene. So much of love and yet all so understated.</font>
I liked how she proved Shravan's "aise kaam ladkiyon ko nahi karne chahiye" wrong by coming to his rescue. The thing is, all women we have seen in his life are bimbos, except Sumo. And that's what makes lamboo fall for her, She's an antique piece.
<font color="#990000">That she is. And one which will leave both Chachi and Co bewildered for sure.</font>

But, how come Shravan was left speechless in front of Shastri? High profile lawyer hai, yeh sab facts gather karne ke liye acting karni padti hogi, conviction ke saath ek jhoot nahi bol paaya? That's a hole I found yesterday in him.
Maybe that scene was included for Sumo's involvement but that still leaves a looping mark on him.
<font color="#990000">I guess the makers as you said wanted to pitch in Sumo in between for comic relief. And though it might have actually revealed Shravan' weak points. I found it realistic. He is an Oxford returned grad.. and he fights with hard facts. He is too classy.. But, Sumo has been dealing with such types, exposed to them since an early age so she dealt with quite easily. Reveals more about their future as well. Sumo might easily lie that she doesnt love ShravanConfused ... and problems might appear from nowhere.</font>

And how they are in sync with each other, mind and soul. They know each other better than the back of their own hands. The office drama highlighted that aspect.
<font color="#990000">Agree</font>

Chachi is going to be highly insecure by Suman/Sumo.

The carrom scene depicted the Malhotra's attitude, no one missed Shravan! These 10 years have either made them immune to his absence or maybe like Sumo, he has been an odd, unwanted one with a busy single parent who handles the whole extended family. That might be the reason he relied on Sumo so much... they both were each others strength and support, they are halves of one whole.
And so easily they are willing to change for none but each other!
<font color="#990000">Glad you noticed it. I felt so badly for Shravan at this point. Sumo didnt have a family to begin with but Shravan was a lonely, isolated child. He must have felt neglected.. no wonder, Sumo meant so much to him.</font>
I like the bond between the Malhotras and the Saas- Bahu duo. #goals
<font color="#990000">These two (Vandy and Mummyji) are seriously one of the best pairs on television.</font>
I'm not gonna say anything about the Khosla blah blah..
And Preeti doesn't seem like a threat to ShraMan.
<font color="#990000">Preeti in herself, is not a threat but Chachi to counteract Sumo might pitch in Preeti.. that is where the problem might begin</font>

And the last scene, Sumo looked so proud of her Shravan!
She looked so happy seeing him treated with new dishes and showered with so much love!

Phew! that was a long post.. left a lot of things but I think we all are sailing in the same boat..
<font color="#990000">It is a boat we all love to be
</font>
Love,
Ginny

Word to everything you highlighted. You got me absolutely right.
ShraMan Heart

Go to top