India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ab sab kuch badal raha hai

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i just loved how shravan was still so annoyed with suman for flirting with goglu that he didnot leave any stone to remind about it.
that loo part was really hilarious. best thing which i loved that there was no awkwardness btw the two., they talked as if they are the teen shraman where shravan knew suman has this prb from school days. she cannot control. 
shashtri ji was another villain but achche villain ki sumo ke samne nayi tik ti. how shashtriji became quite when suman was yelling at shravan totally like a wifey and shravan confused. the way he banged his head when she said loo jana hai. superb and shashtri ji's epic dialouge tumhari biwi hai yea machine gun and shravan's smile kismat ka khel ROFL
so the signature forging thing is done perfectly. no place for loop holes. but as he has signed the papers lets c what awaits.
i loved how suman said welcome as she knew he wont say thanku. and tells him if she didnot come uska happy birthday ho jata LOL then to zuban kat gayi where suman told him kharoos. but i loved how in the end he said lets divide the pan and eat. kyuki ab sab kuch badal raha hai.
so yes everything is changing now. shravan knows that things have changed now. but ll suman feel the changes
shravan back to smart lawyer mode. shashtri ji gets caught so they have witness. the whole game is in shravan's court but khosla now used his dumb ikka varun. so lets c what happens tomorrow or monday. coz we all know shravan won the case, so lets c did family support shravan or what happened
the last scene where preeti cooked food for shravan was not that tension worthy. (i am trying not to take tension. cvs pe bharosa hai)
regarding ramnath again i ll keep my views at hault. coz he is always a game changer,

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightroshan110jassu7sydyranbirkprfan1tu-jo-milercozaDedooshivani_aglSugarbabe14faii44DocDPlainJaneOnie...-AnnieQueen-crazianPrasanna_dhanuTINAMONIDivyaDivI10indraniguptaAnuPurvanoexcusedakshaavishalz_123Zenab78poppinssspnfanArieltabiOmaRamdassS.Stephysman--BLRbabe--MrDarcyfan-Rashi-orion23SahSah_Eternity_ShaitaanKiKhalarekha.366

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Reserved.
Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I really love their comfort level. She didn't shy away from saying that she can't control the pressureLOL. Honestly this is the comfort level people usually have with their chilhood besti u don't need to filter ur thoughts before saying, can say whatever comes to ur mind, no embarrasement,no awkwardness. And Shra reacted exactly like a besti would joking and pulling her leg and enjoying it fully.LOL
Well Ramnath had always chose his family but according to him Tiwari's are also family members so lets see what hppn next.
My mom got hyper seeing precap I wanted to trouble her by not saying I know he won the case but atlast cldn't help it seeing her tense I told herLOL. Thnk god OLV was there.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightravzsshivani_aglOnie...TINAMONIWhenInRomeAnuPurvaFangirlForeverindraniguptadakshaavishalz_123OmaRamdassMrDarcyfanorion23Ri21

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
True... I loved today's episode...
As suman said shravan remembers every minute details about their childhood... Sumo is a single piece... Shravan is gonna suffer alot in the future... She directly yelled at the guy urinating in the public... And the way she came in and yelled at shravan was also funny... In future when shravan is all serious and having meetings.she will come and yell ay him  like a boss for sure... Bechari ki solid lagne valla hao future mein... Again sumo ko needle kusne ki jaga doh to woh sar par betkar naachne vallo mein se hai... Esp when it comes to shravan  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIindraniguptadakshaaviorion23Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I really love their comfort level. She didn't shy away from saying that she can't control the pressureLOL. Honestly this is the comfort level people usually have with their chilhood besti u don't need to filter ur thoughts before saying, can say whatever comes to ur mind, no embarrasement,no awkwardness. And Shra reacted exactly like a besti would joking and pulling her leg and enjoying it fully.LOL
Well Ramnath had always chose his family but according to him Tiwari's are also family members so lets see what hppn next.
My mom got hyper seeing precap I wanted to trouble her by not saying I know he won the case but atlast cldn't help it seeing her tense I told herLOL. Thnk god OLV was there.

seriously that kind of comfort zone is shared by old school friends only. they know every single thing about eachother. i just loved the way cvs showed it in a cute manner
n yea as ramnath considers tiwarji as his family member thats why m keeping my thoughts at hault again. he ll definately change the game again.
guess later varun ll understand khosla is a fraud and then hope kameeni uses her brain a lil. 
and i swear if we didnot get that olv aaj sab ka heart attack ho chuka ho tha LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightravzsshivani_aglnoexcuseArieltabi

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spnfan

True... I loved today's episode...
As suman said shravan remembers every minute details about their childhood... Sumo is a single piece... Shravan is gonna suffer alot in the future... She directly yelled at the guy urinating in the public... And the way she came in and yelled at shravan was also funny... In future when shravan is all serious and having meetings.she will come and yell ay him  like a boss for sure... Bechari ki solid lagne valla hao future mein... Again sumo ko needle kusne ki jaga doh to woh sar par betkar naachne vallo mein se hai... Esp when it comes to shravan  

totally thats why he said na sab kismat ka khel to shashtri ji's reply of his wife being a machine gun. lol
even he knows with whom he has fallen for but has no regrets at all as he knows how to handle her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spnfan

noexcuse IF-Dazzler
noexcuse
noexcuse

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hi! Nice recap. I know you don't want to take tension and neither do I but Preety calling him Shravan kinda got me to frown a little bit. He is much older than him, she calls sumo di but him by the name. May be Because the way she said his name got me worrying or may be I am just over thinking.

Edited by noexcuse - 21 April 2016 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indranigupta

an_chau IF-Dazzler
an_chau
an_chau

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

the last scene where preeti cooked food for shravan was not that tension worthy. (i am trying not to take tension. cvs pe bharosa hai)
regarding ramnath again i ll keep my views at hault. coz he is always a game changer,

@bold: darr phir bhi lagta hai... because of sumo's feeling of indebtedness to her mama-mami... yeh ladki is a first rate fool!

Go to top