Edge Of Hope | Part 2 | Page 21| 24/05/2016

Jayeeta143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello all , I know you all are thinking " this girl did not update her previous story for long and here comes her another one ... " But believe me this is the concept we wants to write for long ... Yes " WE" . It is a collab between me and my dearest friend a very famous and amazing writer Yagyaseni aka  .MereRangMein. ...

Here is the synopsis of our story ,

Being a human being, every one of us is bound to live in a society. And that society had laid down a set of rules for everyone a part of it to follow. One of the biggest rules of this society is the sacred institution of marriage. When a girl reaches her marriageable age, then she must need to be married off or else people make it seem like she had become a burden on her parents head. Hence, choosing a suitable groom of the prospective bride becomes a challenge for them.

We always believe that our parents are always right as they can never make a wrong choice for us because they love us so much. They cannot do anything which is bad for us. But aren't they humans too? And humans are bound to make mistakes. But what if their "only mistake" changed the life of an innocent girl and threw her in a pit of never ending darkness ?

What if she wants to go against the rules of society and wants to live a life of her own? Will society let her do it or will she be forced to follow the rules of society without any escape? Will her parents for once go against the society and help her to reconstruct her life? Will anyone help her or would she be alone in her battle? Will she be able to mend her already broken heart again and trust someone else with her life? Will she accept the love which was knocking her door for long? 

To know more stay with us in our journey   " Edge Of Hope "

For pm ... buddy me or yagya ...
Edited by Jayeeta143 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Co-Author's Note

Hello Everyone,

I know I know, I just posted TWA and you all are immensely angry with me for posting another fiction in just two days. This was planned ages ago and now finally after my exams got over, we are posting it. I was impressed with the concept when Jayeeta approached me and didn't see why I would refuse such a sweet girl and concept. Hoping that you would like it.

Love,
Yagya

INDEX

Sneak Peek of Part 1
Part 1
Sneak Peek of Part 2
Part 2

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 7 years ago
nandrajogdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome wow dear and my princess waiting thanks for pm
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting concept
Liked it
Well written
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Jayeeta143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .MereRangMein.

Co-Author's Note

Hello Everyone,

I know I know, I just posted TWA and you all are immensely angry with me for posting another fiction in just two days. This was planned ages ago and now finally after my exams got over, we are posting it. I was impressed with the concept when Jayeeta approached me and didn't see why I would refuse such a sweet girl and concept. Hoping that you would like it.

Love,
Yagya

INDEX

Oh ! Honey ... I love u too ... It was impossible without you
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting synopsis.. well looking forward to read about this girl and to know whether she will be able to live life of her own on her own terms and decision and with support of her loved ones.. well do continue soon.. best wishes and happy writing Edge Of Hope 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing start loved it can't wait for the updates thank you for pm.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting synopsis πŸ‘
Eager for the story πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... The prologue seems intriguing...
Waiting to read more... 😊

Dreamer3003 thumbnail