Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#86|Faasle Darmiyan Aaye Re..Daayre. [DT Note: Pg 142] (Page 57)

maniac_ IF-Rockerz
maniac_
maniac_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumabkb

Originally posted by maniac_

Originally posted by AgnesFan

Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Sri tum ko kabhi bhi yuvraaj ko suhaani se pyar hua aisa kabhi bhi feel nahi hua shayd LOL
Toda sa chance miley bechre ko somraj bona dete ho LOL
F
I felt on the day of confession n drunk scene..As Barbie entered all my hopes fell..Yuvraj ko damsel in distress hi pasand hai..Indepdndent women pasand nahi

what r u saying sri hw do u know he doesn't like independent women when he himself took her to the office.  he encouraged her take the part in beauty contest.  itana bi mat bolo yaar.  
Kab hua yeh..It was not her who insisted the group of lazy birla boys to work..Beauty contest mein konsa kam hoti hai
Ap toh achanak serious ho chuki ho

nahi sri i am not serious but beauty contest could have give her a break to become a model na.  i know it turned out bad at the end but he has encouraged her and he very well know she is more independent and thats what attracted him very much sri. Agree birla boys were lazy and she made them responsible but he has appreciated her effort and even he has thanked her for opening there eyes don't u remember the scene when he was at srivatsa.  
@bold sorry mam.. bt can u plz tell yeh vala scene kya tha i totally forgot,...Confused

this is when he tells his mom that there is one more day still if i don't bring the truth of rohan he will sign the paper and goes and she comes with coffee and tell miracles doesn't happen and he says i know this time i am not winning because u r not with me she says ok now u blame me for making u stubborn at that time says yes i have become stubborn and he thanks for her to make him realize his lazypan

Oh yess yaad aa gyaa... Thnq for reminding me... kya din the voh.. i hope sambhav bring those days back...Big smileWink

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Oh god abhi phir se kya ho gaya sab ko
Koi meri tarah cool kyun nahi ha Cool LOL
Mein hon na janemanLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

maniac_ IF-Rockerz
maniac_
maniac_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Sri tum ko kabhi bhi yuvraaj ko suhaani se pyar hua aisa kabhi bhi feel nahi hua shayd LOL
F
I felt on the day of confession n drunk scene..As Barbie entered all my hopes fell..Yuvraj ko damsel in distress hi pasand hai..Indepdndent women pasand nahi
LOL Bt on a serious note y do u think so sri??

Today disclaimer for all my post SARCASM INTENDED

but he reacts only when things go out of control

LOL Ok bt i hope u didn't actually mean it.. Coz i too don't think there's something abt being independent or anything.. aisa hota toh he would have never fallen for suhani...

Leave mitti pao... 
Sunitha mam i guess the discussion is over now.. we're back to our love yuvani (most probably...LOL)..
Guyss baki ki planning kal.. abhi summers kafi lambi hai...Wink
Even in that case he would have fallen as he had become so used to her n she became indispensible psrt of his life..He was more dependent on her..Even in Rohan track it was only him who could not live without her..She was ok with the change..But pta nahi aj kal role play kar rhe dono..he seems to be cool with his SnakyKumari n Suhani turned DespoRani n lives a life of guilt

U really think that??? I differ here yr.. Firstly it's not like he has moved on with soumya.. I knw many people are upset due to them being together.. bt they don't share anything more than frienship nd that's something bound to happen reason being she has ben taking care of his daughter for the past 6 years... itni bonding kisi ke sath bhi ho jaye bt having said that i don't think he moved on with soumya.. he is upset frm suhani.. 
Nd suhani thinks that separation is due to gauri's death... issi liye she is guilty i don't find her to be despo.. 
Idk jst my opinion...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumabkbYuvaaniMad

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
ByeWink
sumabkb IF-Dazzler
sumabkb
sumabkb

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged

F

what r u saying sri hw do u know he doesn't like independent women when he himself took her to the office.  he encouraged her take the part in beauty contest.  itana bi mat bolo yaar.  
Kab hua yeh..It was not her who insisted the group of lazy birla boys to work..Beauty contest mein konsa kam hoti hai
Ap toh achanak serious ho chuki ho

nahi sri i am not serious but beauty contest could have give her a break to become a model na.  i know it turned out bad at the end but he has encouraged her and he very well know she is more independent and thats what attracted him very much sri. Agree birla boys were lazy and she made them responsible but he has appreciated her effort and even he has thanked her for opening there eyes don't u remember the scene when he was at srivatsa.  
@bold sorry mam.. bt can u plz tell yeh vala scene kya tha i totally forgot,...Confused

this is when he tells his mom that there is one more day still if i don't bring the truth of rohan he will sign the paper and goes and she comes with coffee and tell miracles doesn't happen and he says i know this time i am not winning because u r not with me she says ok now u blame me for making u stubborn at that time says yes i have become stubborn and he thanks for her to make him realize his lazypan

Oh yess yaad aa gyaa... Thnq for reminding me... kya din the voh.. i hope sambhav bring those days back...Big smileWink

i hope so too naina more than the jealousy i wish they literally understand hw much both mean to them hw much wrong they did because of it along with them kids have to suffer too

maniac_

maniac_ IF-Rockerz
maniac_
maniac_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged

ByeWink

Naaraz ho gyi???ShockedShocked

YuvaaniMad

sumabkb IF-Dazzler
sumabkb
sumabkb

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Oh god abhi phir se kya ho gaya sab ko
Koi meri tarah cool kyun nahi ha Cool LOL

hum logo be cool hai kabita don't worry nothing serious just we r sharing out opinions that's all so where did u go

YuvaaniMad

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I got some doubt did Yuvi daughter never saw tatto of Suhani name on Yuvi's hand not even once in this 6yrs...Confused

Go to top