Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#86|Faasle Darmiyan Aaye Re..Daayre. [DT Note: Pg 142] (Page 3)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blue_Mist

Originally posted by Sunitha28

Originally posted by yanks28

Mehwish will they show Yuvani meet(both facing each other)before Sahil leave or after...

probably before Sunitha bec I recon he'll probably be gone for 10 days at least and fans are already abt to commit suicide without their scenes, I don't think they can spend much longer without YuvAni.
Ya they have to show asap...already i'm getting worried how to watch show without one scene of him...
OMG will he take 10days leave it too hard to watch show without him...
True..without yuvani everything seems incomplete..dnt knw what they are planning for his absnce..what if that spoiler come true..they concentrate on suhani nd sambhav nd also his chmstry with yuvaan..Ouch

they will Ridhi , Tellychakkar spoilers have always come true...in his absence we wont get to see him much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Subha27

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Mehwish will they show Yuvani meet(both facing each other)before Sahil leave or after...

probably before Sunitha bec I recon he'll probably be gone for 10 days at least and fans are already abt to commit suicide without their scenes, I don't think they can spend much longer without YuvAni.
Ya they have to show asap...already i'm getting worried how to watch show without one scene of him...
True..without yuvani everything seems incomplete..dnt knw what they are planning for his absnce..what if that spoiler come true..they concentrate on suhani nd sambhav nd also his chmstry with yuvaan..Ouch
My day is totally incomplete Ridhi without seeing both of them...i dont know how much mad i will turn till he return to show...btw one thing in this spoiler is not at all correct that Suhani will fall in love with him & there live track will be possible...it will never happen except Yuvi Suhani cant love anyone...

i think it's going to be like YHM...Mani loves Ishita and proposes to her as well...this guy is like Mani

Subha27

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

i think it's going to be like YHM...Mani loves Ishita and proposes to her as well...this guy is like Mani
I think so...bt one small difference Mani is childhood frnd for Ishita...& Sambhav is employee of Suhani...LOL

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

I think so...bt one small difference Mani is childhood frnd for Ishita...& Sambhav is employee of Suhani...LOL

lol I know but Mani is so annoying, those Ishra fans hate himLOLTongue Ekta's serials nail love stories so Mani is not only making Raman jealous but even Ruhi is jealous of himLOL

Subha27

Blue_Mist IF-Dazzler
Blue_Mist
Blue_Mist

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

they will Ridhi , Tellychakkar spoilers have always come true...in his absence we wont get to see him much.
I thought it will be wrong..bt accrdng to that she'll think for a relation with sambhav as yuvaan is happy with him..but what's the need for dat..if he needs a father's love then he has his real father rght..vo abhi bhi alive hai..and what if she comes to knw abt soumrajOuch then she is justified..Confused

yanks28

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

lol I know but Mani is so annoying, those Ishra fans hate himLOLTongue Ekta's serials nail love stories so Mani is not only making Raman jealous but even Ruhi is jealous of himLOL
Is it so Ruhi is jealous of him...i dont know bxs i stopped watching this soap with that ghost track of Shagun & Ishita itself...LOL

yanks28

Blue_Mist IF-Dazzler
Blue_Mist
Blue_Mist

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Dnt wry mehwish our yuvaan will burn soumya with his eyes if he comes to knw snaky snatched his mumma's place..Wink

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

I thought it will be wrong..bt accrdng to that she'll think for a relation with sambhav as yuvaan is happy with him..but what's the need for dat..if he needs a father's love then he has his real father rght..vo abhi bhi alive hai..and what if she comes to knw abt soumrajOuch then she is justified..Confused

don't worry Ridhi, I think he will misunderstand and she will as well, eventually someone will figure out that Yuvan is his son and Yuvani is her daughter, and Dadi lied...both will think the other person moved on but the truth is something else and will find a way to be revealed, I guess Shavna and maybe even RagMen could help out , or even the kids themselves will

Go to top