Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#86|Faasle Darmiyan Aaye Re..Daayre. [DT Note: Pg 142] (Page 131)

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by sweetyanu

anu if u have nothing new to say then please leave this AT and stop shoving your opinion abt everything down ppls throats, i dont know how many times u need to say they wont reunite. let them never reunite but u dont need to say that 50,000 times a day.
Yank sry but I strongly feels...n me sirf tum sabse ye request kar rahi hoon for tweet to cv for yuvani reunion...
Isms karne me kya ja raha he...as u tweet for 3 months for promos n etc

dont ask us only, do the same yourself. practice what you preach. today im going to ask u a serious question, why do u think they wont reunite YuvAni? Tell me 3 solid and logical reasons why you have this opinion. Kya tum ye sab time pass karne ke liye aur logon ko tang karne ke liye bolti ho ya tumhhare paas saboot hai? baao mujhe abhi aur issi waqt.

Yes first...somu n yuvani live for 6 yrs..and both attached to dere parents...may yuvi too
Sec de tc...where sambhav and suhani love track...
Third..yuvani never accept suhani as mother
4 even yuvi lovs her but now her life involved around Krishna n yuvani..n somu..
N last even de truth came out dey will not unite for dere children...
Or sp told dem to do so...because someTimes sp force dem to change the story line..
Or hope saraj offscreen matter not affect de story

N pata nhi mujhe ASA lag raha he ki ye unite nhi nnge
Baki tum logo ki marji...

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunitha28

and guys im disappointed that u all thought that little meaningless scene when Soumya tripped was a "fall catch"? as fans of yuvani if u think thats a fall catch then u have been sleeping thru every episode of SSEL the past 2 years...fall catch is when Suhani completely loses balance and then he catches her by her waist and they have an eyelock, bhool gaye kya aap sab kuch?

and how come no one has mentioned the fact that he actually felt that it's Suhani just through her touch?
Hi Mehwish...that the main scene i loved most in whole episode of today actually i mentioned same in one of my post that after long time Yuvi love for Suhani comeout...

yeah it did , he felt her, that just tells u how much he loves her
Ya Mehwish...even he was little bit distrubed  by feeling her presence after there shoulders touch...i think if Sharad dint divert her by takung her side surely she too feel same like him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumabkbyanks28

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged

and guys im disappointed that u all thought that little meaningless scene when Soumya tripped was a "fall catch"? as fans of yuvani if u think thats a fall catch then u have been sleeping thru every episode of SSEL the past 2 years...fall catch is when Suhani completely loses balance and then he catches her by her waist and they have an eyelock, bhool gaye kya aap sab kuch?

and how come no one has mentioned the fact that he actually felt that it's Suhani just through her touch?

Mehwish abhi mera mood thek ho gaya tumhara comment padke.yes yuvi hold suhaani by her waist. Embarrassed
Oh yuvaani my jaan. Smile

sumabkbyanks28

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Will be back in while my sis is waiting for me to have dinner...

sumabkbyanks28

sumabkb IF-Dazzler
sumabkb
sumabkb

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verma.nisha151

guys,kyun anu ko preshaan kar rahe ho,question puch-puch kar.
anu waise hi bahut tensed hai yuvani ko leker.please support her and give her positive thoughts.

nisha jab woh positive sochna hi nahi chaati toh hum positive thoughts kaise de bolo everyone has already given her thousands reason and verdict that they will unite but she is not ready to believe so what can we do let her think that way but when they unite i guess she will believe 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged

anu waise hi bahut tensed hai yuvani ko leker.please support her and give her positive thoughts.

Nisha u too.
Nisha anu herself don't want to be +ve.so hw can we make her +ve. And nisha we don't ask her any questionr but she is the one who always first make question to us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Guys what u want in future track. Mehwish did u want somu to -ve.
verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Nisha u too.
Nisha anu herself don't want to be +ve.so hw can we make her +ve. And nisha we don't ask her any questionr but she is the one who always first make question to us.

guys, I know ki anu never believe us this time.because I think she is very sensitive just like me.and she is our friend na.so please anu se gussa na ho.
agar hum sab anu se gussa honge,toh yuvani ke unite hone tak anu tension le-le kar kahin ill na ho jaye.kyunki pata nahin ye track kitna time lega.

Go to top