|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#86|Faasle Darmiyan Aaye Re..Daayre. [DT Note: Pg 142] - Page 56

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by verma.nisha151

agar somya-suhani ke meeting hui toh suhani somya se yuvani ke father ke bare me puchegi.toh somya kya kahegi.agar suhani ko somraj ke bare mein pata chala,toh yuvani ke meeting kaise hogi.aur somya suhani ko dekh kar insecure ho jayegi.
somya apni beti ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai.may be suhani ko blackmail kare
Why will she blackmail she will just say I am married to Yuvraj😆That is the worst punishment for Suhani
Somya iske liye hi laya gaya hai camp me
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Why will she blackmail she will just say I am married to Yuvraj😆That is the worst punishment for Suhani

I hope Krishna is alive cause some miracle happened...
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Mehwish I m shocked u r such a crazy for yuvaani but u can easily digest this somu rani 😕

Ive grown immune to her. She's a seasonal character. She'll bother us for a while and then disappear for 2-3 months...I cant believe ppl are gawking over her screen space right now. She literally had none just a few days/weeks ago. After this track she'll be gone again I'm sure, so just

but agar somya-suhani mile toh kya somya suhani ko ye nahin batayegi ki yuvani tumhari beti hai😕
Originally posted by yanks28

Ive grown immune to her. She's a seasonal character. She'll bother us for a while and then disappear for 2-3 months...I cant believe ppl are gawking over her screen space right now. She literally had none just a few days/weeks ago. After this track she'll be gone again I'm sure, so just
Let she come for any much time but she has to act...She is poor just now..I am most irritated with her.

So that I cant throw them at SnakyKumari face when she is focused

Par iske liye egg boil ke kya zaroorat ha ek black spray le Lena
Aur saara egg boiled mujhe vej dena 😆

So that I cant throw them at SnakyKumari face when she is focused
Lol bt Raw eggs will be more better than boiled one to throw on anyone's face...😆

but agar somya-suhani mile toh kya somya suhani ko ye nahin batayegi ki yuvani tumhari beti hai😕

Nisha, in the fictional world anything is possible. Somya can literally lie about ANYTHING and still lose ...bec I'm sure there will be divine intervention and God will reunite mother and daughter.
Originally posted by Sunitha28

Lol bt Raw eggs will be more better than boiled one to throw on anyone's face...😆

🤣

wo kyun batayegi or kyun batani bhi hai..She is insecure of Krishna na how will she n i dont want her to reveal..Khudi jan jygi Suhani