Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

phir se msg msg khene ka din aya ha. mehwish tum aise hi tension liya tha Yuvaani leap ke liye.
dekho abhi bhi dono bohut romantic ha sms karte karte kahi apne bacche ko hi naa vul jaye😆

i think Yuvraj pe Yuvan ka asar bhi hoga kafi ...and uski Mumma toh waise bhi uski rag rag mein basti hai😉
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumabkb

yah they are still messaging why couldn't he just talked yaar and hw did he get her number by the way i thought yuvani called from hm phone r did she call from cell phone

Suma U missed the episode na. yes Yuvaani call her father by her mother's phone.
yanks28 thumbnail

yah they are still messaging why couldn't he just talked yaar and hw did he get her number by the way i thought yuvani called from hm phone r did she call from cell phone

Yuvani called her Papa from her real Mumma's phone , Suma...c'mon Suma get with the program😉😛

btw this time i hope they romance in Suhani's house😆
sumabkb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Suma U missed the episode na. yes Yuvaani call her father by her mother's phone.

no kabita i didn't miss i saw the episode it was a really good the way suhani hugged and cried and the recap was so good to he had a smile after reading the message
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

Yuvani called her Papa from her real Mumma's phone , Suma...c'mon Suma get with the program😉😛

btw this time i hope they romance in Suhani's house😆

Suhaani's new house is very nice. very good setting.  Romance in Suhaani's house 😆 Mehwish tum bhi na. ore uske Yuvaan ha kaise romance karenghe. woh apni mummy saath sota ha
sumabkb thumbnail

Suhaani's new house is very nice. very good setting.  Romance in Suhaani's house 😆 Mehwish tum bhi na. ore uske Yuvaan ha kaise romance karenghe. woh apni mummy saath sota ha

but still he didn't recognize the number strange r may be she changed the sim too😆
sumabkb thumbnail

kabita u r becoming way too naughtier😆 shayad yuvi will send the kid to shavan's room r golu's
YuvaaniMad thumbnail

but still he didn't recognize the number strange r may be she changed the sim too😆

yes Suma definitely she changed the no. Ore bhaag ke gai yuvi ko chod kar tho sim tho changed karni ha na😆
Edited by YuvaaniMad - 8 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Kabita u know these 2 never do anything a night, theyll romance in the day time...
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

Kabita u know these 2 never do anything a night, theyll romance in the day time...

yes Mehwish how can I forget all their naughty scenes during only day time khullam khulla 😆
par bacche bhi tho ek nahi na do do ha😆 Yuvaan ko tho bash mummy hi chahiye hoga har cheez me aur yuvaani apni papa ko mummy ke saath dekhne se jealous feel karenghe.. Yuvraaj tho tarpenghe bohut😆