Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#86|Faasle Darmiyan Aaye Re..Daayre. [DT Note: Pg 142] - Page 3

Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

lol I know but Mani is so annoying, those Ishra fans hate himπŸ˜†πŸ˜› Ekta's serials nail love stories so Mani is not only making Raman jealous but even Ruhi is jealous of himπŸ˜†

Is it so Ruhi is jealous of him...i dont know bxs i stopped watching this soap with that ghost track of Shagun & Ishita itself...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_Mist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol I know but Mani is so annoying, those Ishra fans hate himπŸ˜†πŸ˜› Ekta's serials nail love stories so Mani is not only making Raman jealous but even Ruhi is jealous of himπŸ˜†

Dnt wry mehwish our yuvaan will burn soumya with his eyes if he comes to knw snaky snatched his mumma's place..πŸ˜‰
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Blue_Mist

I thought it will be wrong..bt accrdng to that she'll think for a relation with sambhav as yuvaan is happy with him..but what's the need for dat..if he needs a father's love then he has his real father rght..vo abhi bhi alive hai..and what if she comes to knw abt soumraj then she is justified..πŸ˜•

don't worry Ridhi, I think he will misunderstand and she will as well, eventually someone will figure out that Yuvan is his son and Yuvani is her daughter, and Dadi lied...both will think the other person moved on but the truth is something else and will find a way to be revealed, I guess Shavna and maybe even RagMen could help out , or even the kids themselves will
Subha27 thumbnail

I thought it will be wrong..bt accrdng to that she'll think for a relation with sambhav as yuvaan is happy with him..but what's the need for dat..if he needs a father's love then he has his real father rght..vo abhi bhi alive hai..and what if she comes to knw abt soumraj then she is justified..πŸ˜•

No Ridhi that wont happen even if she misunderstands Somraj fake relation as real then also she dont think of relation with Sambhav...she dont give Yuvi place to any other guy even for Yuvan happiness also...
Blue_Mist thumbnail

Dnt wry mehwish our yuvaan will burn soumya with his eyes if he comes to knw snaky snatched his mumma's placeπŸ˜‰
yanks28 thumbnail

Dnt wry mehwish our yuvaan will burn soumya with his eyes if he comes to knw snaky snatched his mumma's placeπŸ˜‰

yeah he might but i think he might get jealous of his own sister bec she gets to have yuvraj as a dad, I think Yuvan will be desperate to be with Yuvraj once he finds out that's his dad...he likes him already awww.
Blue_Mist thumbnail

don't worry Ridhi, I think he will misunderstand and she will as well, eventually someone will figure out that Yuvan is his son and Yuvani is her daughter, and Dadi lied...both will think the other person moved on but the truth is something else and will find a way to be revealed, I guess Shavna and maybe even RagMen could help out , or even the kids themselves will

Yeah I knw endgame will be yuvani nly bt I dnt want anymore marriages..🀒 it has bcme a joke in this..
yanks28 thumbnail

Yeah I knw endgame will be yuvani nly bt I dnt want anymore marriages..🀒 it has bcme a joke in this..

yeah , 2 yuvani weddings, then somya -yuvraj, rohan -suhani, barbie-yuvraj...i rly hope the cvs manage to avoid 1 more...oh yeah, gauri-adi...
Subha27 thumbnail

yeah he might but i think he might get jealous of his own sister bec she gets to have yuvraj as a dad, I think Yuvan will be desperate to be with Yuvraj once he finds out that's his dad...he likes him already awww.

Ya he likes him so much & already he made Sharad feel jealous by mentioning him as hero...

Mehwish full family will feel jealous of each other...Yuvan will feel jealous of Yuvani...Yuvi will feel jealous of Suhani for having Yuvan with her & with more love...Suhani will feel jealous of Yuvi by seeing Yuvan carving for his dad & Yuvani feel jealous of seeing both her parents live for her bro...awww what a jealousy family...
Blue_Mist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunitha28

No Ridhi that wont happen even if she misunderstands Somraj fake relation as real then also she dont think of relation with Sambhav...she dont give Yuvi place to any other guy even for Yuvan happiness also...

We expected the same during rohan's track also..bt she came into lathas words..now what if yuvan tells her..let's hope bfre dat itslf he comes to knw abt his father..his superstar..😳