India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Preeti's logic (Page 2)

JumpingViolets Senior Member
JumpingViolets
JumpingViolets

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
What Preeti said was somewhat true. Nimmi will be happy in a big house and rich husband. The Srivastavas don't know about Pari and Vyom's affair. It's us viewers who know about it and therefore feel pity for Nimmi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWine

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:37am | IP Logged
The point is how can she be jealous of nimmi
wwhen it was her own decision of running away from marraige
neither nimmi or riya forced her to runaway
nor nimmi took her place as bride wantedly
nor nimmi planned all this to get married to vyom
just atleast take some responsibility of what u did
and how u destroyed others lyf
but no ur only worried abt urself that ur got married to nandu
she is not worried or concerned of riya state or nimmis state when nimmi herself told how they all hate him and how pari is torchering her
but no she didnt want to listen she was only intrested in to get sympathy frm nimmi that how she ended up with nandu
height of selfishness and shamelessness

anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JumpingViolets

What Preeti said was somewhat true. Nimmi will be happy in a big house and rich husband. The Srivastavas don't know about Pari and Vyom's affair. It's us viewers who know about it and therefore feel pity for Nimmi.

the thing is Nimmi didnt want to get married, she is still very immature...upon that she is the unwanted bride plus Sujjev who is a pyscho (and they all know that) hates Nimmi...

Nandu being a psycho is only our view, the cv's dont think of him so nor does the srivastav family...hence preeti is better that way, cause she is with her own family, who will support her...

Nimmi getting married means now her dreams depend on her in-laws permissions, she didnt get time to get permission before as obviously she wasnt the bride...now since she is a forced bahu, then its highly unlikely that they will allow her to become a designer and pursue her dream...so it has been quite unfair to her...

her only fault in all this is tht she kept quiet and let the marriage happen...else i dont blame her for anything else...she was blackmailed literally into everything else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmuktha_cute

JumpingViolets Senior Member
JumpingViolets
JumpingViolets

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by JumpingViolets

the thing is Nimmi didnt want to get married, she is still very immature...upon that she is the unwanted bride plus Sujjev who is a pyscho (and they all know that) hates Nimmi...

Nandu being a psycho is only our view, the cv's dont think of him so nor does the srivastav family...hence preeti is better that way, cause she is with her own family, who will support her...

Nimmi getting married means now her dreams depend on her in-laws permissions, she didnt get time to get permission before as obviously she wasnt the bride...now since she is a forced bahu, then its highly unlikely that they will allow her to become a designer and pursue her dream...so it has been quite unfair to her...

her only fault in all this is tht she kept quiet and let the marriage happen...else i dont blame her for anything else...she was blackmailed literally into everything else

Yes, I agree with your points. It's just that those words were perfect to shut Khushiya up. Nobody in the house cares about Nimmi's dreams. All they wanted was to get their daughters married into good families. If they were so concerned about Nimmi's well being they wouldn't have sent her forcefully to her in laws.

muktha_cute

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarti_16

I don't understand her logic. Found it disgusting when Preeti said that Nimmi found a rich sasural and will be happy !
Does this girl even understand how much trouble she puts others through ? She thinks Nimmi will have it easy there?First of all she has no regrets that she forced Nimmi in that situation. All she did was say sorry to her and hen started her rona dhona of being ended as Nandu's wife.

true. Preeti's logic is strange. She did not want to marry Vyom either even though Vyom was taken by her. She was pining for Mohit or what Mohit was once upon a time. She does not love anybody. She married Nandu because of Shanti. She could have refused. But I don't understand. Neither is she modern nor old fashioned. If old fashioned one does not get involved in love chakkar with the likes of Mohit. And she goes to see him even when she is going to the alter to be married. She herself ruined her rich sasural  prospects. Who has she to blame? If Riya had told the Srivastavs about Preeti's gayab they would beaten Preeti up black and blue when she came back. What is the use of Riya telling them about Preeti's disappearance? There would be  more badnam. . Nimmi would not be married to Vyom but Preeti might just end up marrying Nandu the creep. I don't think Riya hiding matters or making Nimmi the bride made matters any worse for the Srivastavs. 

And rich sasural is the definition of happiness according  these Shrivastavas !

Rich sasural is the defiinition of happiness for many people not just the srivastavs. That is so because money alleviates many problems. Preeti would have recovered in time gotten over Mohit though how she would live under the circumstances where Sharmili  Makdi mama and Vyom are all frauds in their own way. and the money is not their own. 

I really wish now that Preeti should have married Vyom. She would have suffered there and then realized that all the  money in the world can't give mental peace.

She has no idea of real world, can't judge between genuine lovers and psychos and is most selfish. Even after all this drama she is just sad about herself. She has no regret that she broke her brother's marriage.

she does feel sad when Shivam signs divorce papers. If you watch that scene. 

and I don't understand Shanti saying that 'humari dono betiyon ki zindagi sudharna'. What is she expecting to happen now? Some other rich guy coming forward to marry her ?

That is what even I thought. Would Nandu turning out to be rich make it any better? Nandu is a low down human being. He knew Preeti and Mohit were involved with each other. Still he kept lusting for Preeti calling it Pyaar. God knows what he does for a living. But he tried messing up things when Preeti went to meet  Vyom before her marriage. He got cowdung thrown on Vyom but  it did not go through. He tried writing letters like Mohit to put the blame on Mohit. and All the time Preeti was sad he kept bothering her  trying to tell her he "loves'" her.  Worst of all in the tea shop when a guy was listening to the radio conversation between Mohit and Preeti going viral he got it sent to his mobile just to listen to the conversation. that is how much of a low down person he is. 

It is not looks or hairstyle that make a person better or worse. It is things like these. and then even a kid knows the latest styles these days. Why is Nandu looking so idiotic. he is not idiotic but cunning he used opportunity to get married to Preeti. he did not think it was necessary to inform his parents. I guess there is going to be more drama when  Nandu's parents turn up. 

Dadi does she mean Nandu would turn out to be frog prince or something? or else some other rich person would come and marry Preeti? how is that possible? 

In all this Preeti's feelings are not considered when Dadi got her married to Nandu. And Preeti could not refuse. Yet they all blame Riya for everything. 

I am getting tired. When will they come to know of Sarla's ruining everything for Mohit and Preeti? and breaking up Riya and Shivam. And the goonda's she employs to do various things? 

All blue are my comments. 

Edited by pyaaribehna - 25 April 2016 at 8:20am

muktha_cute

Go to top