Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

why Abhi didn't promise anything to Pragya..?

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Abhi never promised anything to Pragya.. it was always pragya who performed all her rights on her own.. Abhi was always forced to do all this...LOL
even today.. when Pragya promised that she wants to be his friend and always support him.. i dnt why Abhi didn't promise a single thing to Pragya in return..?Confused

why Abhi always wants to be on taking side..? 

today all his dialgues were indicating that he wants someone on his side who in return ask nothing but his happiness.. there is no limit of his selfishness..Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmpoiu123anamika.vijichubbygirlann5soapwatcher1

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ROFL

Who said Abhi is always on taking side?

He is giving puppies whenever necessary Na..
Pragya is getting hopes, strength and what not from them?

LOL

Abhi saved Pragya life 10 times Atleast..
Pragya saved once ( removing bullet)

Should we keep counting who did what?

Like why always only Pragya gets to be saved ?

Edited by -HappyLove - 21 April 2016 at 11:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchisriarshichubbygirl-Nive-

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
yes she is getting but he didn't wish to give all those.. paane aur lene me fark hota hai..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Because he is used to taking, he is a famous rockstar used to the adulation and the attention.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

yes she is getting but he didn't wish to give all those.. paane aur lene me fark hota hai..Wink

He gave so many things too...

He gave her life, her mom life, her sister life, he promised to be there always..

Promises are valid when fulfilled..

100 promises one can make but not everything is fulfilled..

If he makes one heart fully he will fulfill it.

Not at the cost of others death but even if it's at the cost of his pain..

He is selfish... Expecially when it comes to getting love he is.. so selfish that only his sister matters to him not some random girl.. So selfish that only his friend matters to him not some random girl.. So selfish that only his dadi matters to him not anybody else..

It's always his people so yes he is selfish..
It's not always him so he is not selfish..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

firsttimehereShaNchisriarshivivkriti

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Rishu.. YES he helped her whenever she was in problem.. but not with his heart.. just like humanity.
a good man will save a starnger if somebody pointing a gun to him.. i will consider it as humanity..LOL

but today's scene just boiled my blood.. he was sharing his pain, losses, and all.. did he once consider Pragya's pain..? is it really so simple for a girl to digest a divorce..? he has no idea how much Pragya is going to suffer if he gets marry to Tanu..Cry  

i  remembered a scene from pranu track.. when Pragya clearly mentioned him what Pragya will loose after this divorce.. 

he forgot everything.. Angry and lost respect too..Ouch wait i never respected him.. but had chance to appreciate but..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Rishu.. YES he helped her whenever she was in problem.. but not with his heart.. just like humanity.
a good man will save a starnger if somebody pointing a gun to him.. i will consider it as humanity..LOL

but today's scene just boiled my blood.. he was sharing his pain, losses, and all.. did he once consider Pragya's pain..? is it really so simple for a girl to digest a divorce..? he has no idea how much Pragya is going to suffer if he gets marry to Tanu..Cry

i remembered a scene from pranu track.. when Pragya clearly mentioned him what Pragya will loose after this divorce..

he forgot everything..Angryand lost respect too..Ouchwait i never respected him.. but had chance to appreciate but..LOL

Wasn't she the one who wanted him to marry Tanu. Even today she assured him he is right and she is with him...

Apprecaition and respect - that need be from everybody... Even the best has critics.
It's ur view..

I remember u comparing Ruhi and Abhi long back and now I heard what Ruhi is doing... I really cannot pity the girl for her pain.. She choose it over her parents.. Same like how Pragya choose it...

It's just how characters behave at a point of time thad makes them get Apprecaition..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchivivkriti

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Wasn't she the one who wanted him to marry Tanu. Even today she assured him he is right and she is with him...

Apprecaition and respect - that need be from everybody... Even the best has critics.
It's ur view..

I remember u comparing Ruhi and Abhi long back and now I heard what Ruhi is doing... I really cannot pity the girl for her pain.. She choose it over her parents.. Same like how Pragya choose it...

It's just how characters behave at a point of time thad makes them get Apprecaition..
YES.. she wanted Tabhi marriage.. but he shouldn't ignore it.. he should consider her pain.
forget it.. it was my expectation.. i wanted Abhi to consider this above his pain.. it would have given him more appreciation and love..Smile

Ruhi and Abi comparison.. ruhi suffred a lot becz of her parents.. it's an MU.. i really felt bad for her condition..Cry 

Go to top