India-Forums

21st April,2016:Written Update:Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Part 1

Raj is flirting with Rano and she is irritated. She asks Raj to not interrupt her and listen to her. She shares that she saw Rishi stealing glances at Tanvi and she too was smiling at him. Feel like something is going on. Raj laughs and says if Tanu wasnt my friends daughter, i did have asked Rishi to marry Tanvi. Rano fumes on him and says he is not seeing what she is. She makes him leave the room and thinks something sure is cooking up between these two.

Rishi - Tanvi - Tanu(Neha)-Pawan are all in car. Tanvi is sitting next to Rishi in the car. He holds her dupatta and changes the gear. Tanvi is shocked. Neha(Tanu) watches and feels shocked and worries if Pawan sees all this, he will break the roka. She prays to God to not break her roka. Rishi grins thinking ..want to break this roka & Pawan coz Tanvi is mine, only mine. Rishi asks Tanu she wanted to listen to romantic songs right. Neha says no. Rishi says i wanna hear some romantic song. Pawan asks him to play it. Rishi says mera dil Tanvi ke paas hai. All are shocked. Rishi says the CD in which my fave song is, is with Tanvi. Pawan worries if Rishi loves Tanvi. Tanvi gives the CD to Rishi, who holds her hand and she shakes his hand off. Rishi keeps grinning. BG - Do lafz ki hai. Flashback moments of Rishi-Tanvi. 

Part 2

Bani thinks of asking Neha to make Rishi get her a diamond ring. Neha's sister smirks at her mom and warns her to be careful of milking the money from Rishi else all will know her true colors. They bicker a while and Bani walks off.

At the store, Rishi and Tanvi talk in gestures and he helps her choose a dress. He doesnt even focus on Neha. He signals Tanvi to buy another dress. Pawan asks her to choose whatever Tanvi likes and she asks him to choose. He takes direction to trial room and Tanvi heads there.

Rano tells Bano that Rishi likes Tanvi, not Tanu. Bani is furious but keeps calm and diverts saying Rishi loves Tanu (Neha), see how they went shopping. Rano keeps mum and walks off. Bani decides to teach Rano a lesson and ruin Rishis wealth. 

Part 3

Rishi gets up to follow Tanvi but Neha stops him and asks him where he is going. He says nowhere. She asks him how he likes the dress and he says she looks sexy in everything. He gets up and buys the dress that he chose for Tanvi and goes after her. He says cockroach and Tanvi jumps and hugs him and Rishi smiles. BG - Muskare ki vaja tum ho. She is wearing a lovely red gown. Her dress dori is open and he makes her turn and ties it after assuring her he wont look. She agrees. He keeps his eyes away and ties the dori. She is impressed.

Precap --- Raj and Rano end up finding the photograph of Viru and family with Ahana. Bani watches. Ahana says they are my parents. Raj-Rano are shocked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 April 2016 at 11:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80jy11KayAziwasara1990smiles_uksaaniakh

incredible96 Senior Member
incredible96
incredible96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thank you very much for this live update!!! so excited to watch this epi!!! yay!! thank you 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for WU Smile

After giving 3 Back to Back Best Episodes this week I felt today why too much Screen space to Bani n Rano ... Shocked

LOLomg the Car scene super hilarious bechara Pawan kis se panga le raha hai that's Rishi Singh Bedi ... Loved Rishi brave avtaar ... LOL

Tanshi Scene in the End ... Superb Embarrassed

Edited by saaniakh - 21 April 2016 at 11:23am
KayAziwa IF-Dazzler
KayAziwa
KayAziwa

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
thank for the WU..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top