Sanaya new Interview from Jaipur

Posted: 7 years ago
Added : new IV from Jaipur

Jaipur & Lucknow Newspaper articles

pinkvilla -

The awesome Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal know how to grab eyeballs wherever they go!

The two were recently spotted at a launch event. Wearing the logo shirts of the brand teamed up withdenim, the love birds looked smart as usual!

The two got married on 25th January, this year after dating for over 5 years! Mohit was last seen in Zee TV's Sarojini. The two are loving their new journey as a married couple together. MoNaya truly look very much in love! How we love seeing this adorable couple together! What about you?!

---------------------------------------

Sanaya and Mohit's Video IV in Jaipur
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0wffxhZXE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Popular television celebrities Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani reached Jaipur to participate in their Personal Program. At Rambagh hotel jaipur, they had a special converstaion with our reporter. 

----------------------------------------------

Tweets & Pictures

Ariel India@ArielIndia

Ariel India Retweeted Mohit sehgal

@itsmohitsehgal & Sanaya showing us how great it is to ShareTheLoad with the new pack & calendar #LaundryGoesOddEven

User Actions
 Following
Mohit sehgal@itsmohitsehgal

#Share the load

Pics from Jaipur

Embedded image

Embedded image

New pics from Lucknow

For anyone interested...

Here is the lovely #sharetheload message that Sanaya and Mohit are endorsing...so relevant and powerful for today's India. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJukf4ifuKs[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Anisha. - 7 years ago
TFS here, Anisha ... I am so happy today!!! What a great campaign to be associated with ... the Ariel campaign has been making waves in India for over a month now ... am so glad San chose this to be associated with. 
Sanaya and Mohit look so good together ... Sanaya is glowing and radiant!!! Marriage suits her ... touch wood, she looks blissfully happy!!! Mohit looks smart too. 

Stunning pic ... what a lovely couple they make!!! ðŸ˜³
Lovely <3 both looking very cute together 
OMG they both look cute and adorable and sweet and so much in love...
these two r in relationship for more than 5 yrs and now happily and blissfully married..stay blessed and happy always...sani and mohit🤗

TFS for sharing yaar...
Edited by lechuarshi - 7 years ago
Issi liye I didn't understand what was written on their shirts and from where the Monaya pic came😆
thanks for sharing the full details with us ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by lechuarshi

OMG they both look cute and adorable and sweet and so much in love...
these two r in relationship for more than 5 yrs and now happily and blissfully married..stay blessed and happy always...sani and mohit🤗

TFS for sharing yaar...
You are most welcome!!!! if interested check out the ad I have updated in the main post
Originally posted by lazychick.maria

Issi liye I didn't understand what was written on their shirts and from where the Monaya pic came😆
thanks for sharing the full details with us ðŸ¤—
You are welcome!!!! You can make more sense if you see the ad that I have updated in the main post!
Originally posted by Anisha.

You are most welcome!!!! if interested check out the ad I have updated in the main post

i watched the ad two three days ago while watching some songs.😆..but i really loved it..good message...so i made my grandfather and papa to watch that...it is not a big work to put their cloths in washing machine right??everyone should participate in all works @ home...indian notion is woman should do all work if she is working lady or not...it is not a big deal...so to reduce my working mothers working load i advised the male populations in home to do little bit of help😆😆.i am crazy.. i know it...
Edited by lechuarshi - 7 years ago
@Anisha: I watched this ad a while back, truely meaningful. Thanks for sharing it along with your post ðŸ¤—
Proud of the fact that aerial and this campaign of theirs chose Sanaya and Mohit to endorse them .. It's an awarded campaign and Bollywood / TV celebs are tweeting abt it and endorsing it all over India . 😃