Tweet Raj Nayak

drsimran thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Send loads of tweets to Raj Nayak, president of Colors. If you are not on Twitter please e-mail colors.

My tweet
@rajcheerfull Please don't shut down IKRS. Totally in love with the character's chemistry. Mishal is the best actor on TV. Time slot change maybe

I also sent a copy of the tweet to Mishal Raheja telling him he has my support.
Don't know the e-mail to Colors

Color's did this to three of my favorite shows: NBTNMKK, RR, and Beintehaa. These were really good love stories with strong actors. The reason for low TRPs is because youth and young adults like to watch good TV at the end of school or a hard days work. I am not saying women who stay at home don't do anything, but some will watch anything that comes on TV. Especially religiously and superstitious elderly. The younger generation want good storylines and not SSK crap.😡 (Sorry for the language)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A good effort but do these tweets etc really work ? I think they are ignored as unnesary noise and nuisance.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thats good dear...but will they listen to us???WE can keep on trying but then who knows ...miracles do happen!
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing...hoping dis track ll help in boosting d trp...n dey ll re think...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Great effort by you.!
Sometimes it may work nor may not be . This will happen only to the  best shows.And just hope they're considering requests. 
sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good effort dear..we all will try our level best to support ikrsEdited by sati65 - 8 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No harm in trying...but ...at least let them know our frustration..
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good dear!! I appreciate ur work, but i dont think they will listen to us!! they just put those mails into Spam or Trash😡