Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan SS: It was always you ..... Chapter 5 pg 8...15/05 (Page 5)

sirisha16 Groupbie
sirisha16
sirisha16

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Nice story.  If alya n druv r couple, then who is tiya

thamannamanan1 Goldie
thamannamanan1
thamannamanan1

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
manik s  married ?????????????????????

navya  getting married to kabeer 
fab 5 frnds with navni 

nandini coming back after 5 years 

who is TIA??????????????

superb writing

pls send pm if possible 
Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal94

Nice story cont soon

Thanku
Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanoNikki

Nice and different way of writing...who is tia???????? Continue soon suspense is killing take care Smile

Thanku so much. You will get to know soon
Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstarlover

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3">awesome update
loved nandu's reunion with fab4
so navya is also in the picture
and she was getting married 2 cabirBig smile
cont soon
</font></font>

Thank you
Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirisha16

Nice story. If alya n druv r couple, then who is tiya

Thnks . You will get to know soon
Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thamannamanan1

manik s married ?????????????????????

navya getting married to kabeer
fab 5 frnds with navni

nandini coming back after 5 years

who is TIA??????????????

superb writing

pls send pm if possible

Thanks

Read further to know all the answers :P
Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Chapter 4

Next morning

I woke up feeling excited as well as nervous. Two weeks with Manik is gonna be excited but what if I fall in love with him even more if that's even possible. I am scared too what if he realizes my love for him I can't lose him as a friend too. I mean if he is married and he has a daughter it's better if I stay away from him. I was busy in my thoughts when I heard Mukti telling me to get ready fast as Manik was on his way to pick us. Last night it was decided me Manik and Mukti would go in Manik's car and dhruv aliya in Dhruv's as we thought they would need some time alone. Since we had to leave early I stayed with Mukti after I took my luggage from my apartment. I got ready wondering if that lil girl and her mother would join us I don't want to really think who she is but then I wanna know too.

After an hour Manik came and we were all ready to leave when I heard someone calling me I looked back and was surprised to see him . I ran and hugged him. Abhi what are you doing here . I still can't believe its you, I asked him. He then told me Navya told him about me and he was also invited for the wedding. He asked if he could join us so I looked towards Manik to ask if it was ok since it was his car. Manik had a irritated look on his face which I have no idea why but anyway I went to him and asked but he looked even more annoyed when I aksed him if Abhi could also join us . He was about to say Something when Mukti asked who he was . "How silly of me I didn't even introduced you guys. So this is Abhi as in Abhimanyu my cousin and this is Mukti and Manik my friends." The moment I introduced Abhi Manik expression changed. I don't know it was relief but I guess I am just reading too much into it. Anyway so it was decided we all four will leave together. Mukti and Abhi took the back seat while I took the seat beside Manik's as he was driving. He was smiling and I couldn't understand his sudden mood swings. For a second I thought maybe he was jealous. Could he be. No it can't be . Why would he be jealous i am just assuming things.

After an hour or two Mukti and Abhi were sleeping and suddenly I thought to ask him about the girl . I won't get a better timing to ask him. So I started talking to him. I asked him about the band and business. He told me everything. And then I asked him " Where is your daughter Manik ". The car stopped suddenly with a screeching sound. I was surprised it didn't woke Mukti and Abhi. Manik was looking at me all surprised and confused . "What Daughter " said Manik .

"You know that lil girl who had the same pair of eyes as you Brown , deep and beautiful " i told him and then suddenly those deep brown eyes were looking into mine and I was just got lost in them

So how was it let me know

Love
R

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

teerakshaRitzeeeshabnamshaikhAnamikA2710Naf21Jnitshaheeda123SsUVAfrin.shaikhshwetparth143sweetheart999PalchinnSony.Kuma_taareyanytaMSIKuraestherzacbangfarjukk.4samiamalhotraprincess08barkhachawla95reet0143thamannamanan1jamunamaniknanoNikkiriyaparopayal94manya_189zarakhanarlovershaan...rockstarlover

Go to top