Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan SS: It was always you ..... Chapter 5 pg 8...15/05 (Page 4)

Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reet0143

yipee am first

amazing story...superb start

nanu madly loves manik.but why she left

manik ko.nandu ke feelings ke bare meinnahi pata ya shayd pata hai...

ab ye to tum hi bata sakti hooo...

kya manik bhi kuch feel karta hai nanndu k liye...

vo girl manik ki daughter nahi ho sakti am sure...

lets see kya hota hai...

loved it

update soon

Thank you. You will get all your answer as the story progress

Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya098

<font size="5">Hey dear...</font>
<font size="5">Cute update...</font>

<font size="5">Love the conversation between cabir n nandu...</font>

<font size="5">Why nandu left...</font>

<font size="5">She had feelings for him...</font>

<font size="5">So confusing...</font>

<font size="5">Continue soon eagerly waiting...</font>

Thanks
Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstarlover

<font color="#990000"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">awesome update
cabir knows about nandu's feelings
loved the bond of cabir & nanduBig smile
she was a friend of fab 5
and dhruliya is togetherBig smile
nandu has such a deep feelings 4 manikBig smile
is he really married?
plz cont soon</font>
</font>

Thanks... Is he married well let's see even I don't know yet :P

Kidding I know but won't tell
Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Chapter 3

The way they looked at me , I could see they remember me.5 years without any contact , I thought they would forget me that some Nandini Murthy used to be their friend but I am glad that's not the case. I didn't knew how they would react after seeing me. Manik was surprised seeing me in the morning but he had left so early I couldn't understand his reaction. With Cabir it was as if I never left but that's what I had expected of him. He was the one who wouldn't hold things against you and I knew if we ever met and he would still be the Cabir I have always known. With Mukti I was expecting an argument. Aliya wouldn't care much and Dhruv wouldn't say anything he was like that a man of few words. I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't even realized they have joined us. Aliya gave me a smile. A genuine one and to be honest I was a lil surprised. Dhruv said Hi , he was stilla sweet guy . He hasn't change much. I don't think anyone has changed much maybe Aliya a bit but it is too early to comment on that. Mukti was silent she was ignoring me. I knew she was angry. We had been good friends and than I just vanished . I tried talking to her and as I expected she just couldn't stop from yelling at me. Yes you heard me right yelling at me in a cafe infront of so many people. " You have the nerve to just show your face after such a long time . You just vanished in thin air. No phones , no sms . We didn't even knew where you went. I thought we were friends " yelled Mukti. I knew she was hurt we had came close while I helped Mukti with the incident. "I am so sorry Mukti . I know it's all my fault. But everything happened so fast. We had to move to US for Rishabh's treatment . I didn't even knew we were leaving chacha chachi just told me at last moment. They had been in contacts with the doc there and then he suddenly asked us to bring Rishu there." I apologized though this wasn't the complete truth. Anyway after a bit of emotional drama she finally forgave me and gave me a hug. I missed you so much Nandu. We all did.

We started talking. They told me about their shows , albums and tours. Ofcourse I had followed their shows on TV but it was good to hear how happy they all were. Aliya and Dhruv were engaged. It was a surprise but I was happy for them. Now that Aliya was with Dhruv, I guess she didn't hated me anymore. She was nice to me. We were randomly talking when suddenly Mukti asked Manik why wasn't he surprised to see me. He told her tht we met in morning. Then what she said next made me so mad. "Ofcourse Manik would be the first person she would like to meet after landing here right Nandu " and she winked at me. Damn you Mukti Vardhan. She knew oh god I guess everyone knew except for Manik I guess or does he know too. Anyway he was looking at me confused awww he looked so cute. I don't think he understood the hidden meaning and I am glad he didn't. Time for some damage control. " Shut Up Mukti, Don't use your brains, we just bumped into each other that's all". " why do you guys always bump into each other ha anyway I thought you must be missing your monster " said Mukti. Ohh I am gonna kill her, I looked at Manik and he was looking at me with a smirk on his face. Oh dear god

" Btw you never told us why you are here in India not that we are complaining " asked Cabir. I though you guys must have guess I came here "For my wedding ofcourse" said my best friend, my Soul sister Navya Naveli.

Scroll down for next chapter

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

teerakshaRitzeeemanan28A1110Afrin.shaikhCantabilNaf21shwetparth143hs77uma_taareyanytaestherzacPalchinnSony.Kkk.4princess08elsaannasamiksha_2593thamannamanan1nanoNikkipayal94shaan...riyaparomanya_189zarakhanarloverrockstarlover

Love_pani Groupbie
Love_pani
Love_pani

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Chapter 3B

Navya has been my best friend from the first day . We became friends because of FAB5. They were bullying her when I had jumped into it and helped her out. And that was the reason I became a target of FAB5. She knew everything about me except for my feelings for Manik. But like everyone she could see my love for him but I never accepted it. Maybe I was just afraid that if I accept it , it would be more difficult for me to move on. Anyway she is getting married. I had to come. She didn't even knew where I was I had actually vanished in thin air like Mukti said.

She came and gave me a long hug. " I am so glad you came Nandu before I could say anything Cabir asked Navya if she knew where I was all this time and never told them. " She didn't Cabir, she met Chachi 2 months and then contacted me" I told Cabir.
" You guys were on your Australia tour remember so I couldn't tell and then I thought I would surprise you all. " said Navya. I remembered 2 months back I got call from Navya . I was surprised and happy while she was angry. She shouted at me like for two hrs and then finally forgave me. She told me she was getting married after 2 months and wanted me here . We used to talk often but neither did I nor she brought FAB5 up . Maybe because she knew how much I love Manik. Maybe she just didn't wanted me to feel sad .

I still don't know who you are marrying btw. I had asked her so many time but she just wouldn't tell me. Where is my jiju. " I am here saali sahiba" said Cabir and I was shocked, I really was . Not even in my wildest dream
I thought it would be Cabir. I remembered yhey used to be after each other's neck even after we all became friends. It was great they were perfect for each other , shocking but great news. After what happened with harshad i was really worried for Navya but not anymore she couldn't have asked for a better partner.

We all talked. Not for once I felt I had been away for so long. They all were so welcoming. I was happy, now the only thing left was to know about that lil girl and how was she related to Manik. Cavya were getting married at Cabir's farmhouse and.they both were leaving tonight with their parents while we all will join them tomorrow

I am excited for spending time with Manik.

Two chapters in one day hope i get good response. I know no manan but it's important to know Nandu's relations with other. It's about Nandini's POV and how much she love manik which was obvious to everyone. More of Manan moments from now on now that I am done with introducing the characters.

When I started this I thought to keep it short but I doubt it.

Love
R

PS Didn't get time to edit please ignore mistakes

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

teerakshaRitzeeejyothikrishna19manan28A1110Naf21Jnitshaheeda123NooralayinSsUVAfrin.shaikhCantabilfarahahmahdniti06parthkhachyuthahs77sirisha16Palchinnhilizbabeuma_taareyestherzacsamiksha_2593elsaannaprincess08kk.4nanoNikkithamannamanan1payal94shaan...riyaparomanya_189zarakhanarloverrockstarlover

payal94 IF-Dazzler
payal94
payal94

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Nice story cont soon
nanoNikki Goldie
nanoNikki
nanoNikki

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Nice and different way of writing...who is tia???????? Continue soon suspense is killing take care Smile
rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved nandu's reunion with fab4
so navya is also in the picture
and she was getting married 2 cabirBig smile
cont soon

Go to top