Intersting prologue

Continue

Thanku
Love_pani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Continuation from prologue

Chapter 1

I was looking into the same pair of eyes that have always made me forget the whole world just the difference was that this time it was a small girl reminding me of him and then I heard his voice. I was sure it was him even if it had been 5 years since I have heard his voice I can never forget him or his eyes or anything about him for that matter of fact. I was hoping I am wrong . It's too early to face him . I am still not ready but my heart knew it was him . I turned and it indeed was HIM standing just few feet away still so handsome. He was busy in his phone and hadn't seen me yet but my eyes were fixed on his face. He had always been handsome but now he was not a college going boy but a mature man and still he was looking no less than a greek god. After few seconds he looked up from his cell and our eyes met . When ever I had thought about meeting him I have always dreaded that he won't recognize me but when he is standing infront of me looking at me like that I realized it doesn't matter if he remembers me or not , all that matters is he is finally here with me. Then I heard him saying my name with a hint of surprise in it and I was happy he remembers me. I have always loved the sound of my name from his mouth and listening it after years brought a smile on my face.

"OMG Nandini is it you, I can't believe it it's been such a long time . Where were you . We all tried to find you but you just vanished after graduation. Chacha , Chachi bhi sb chle gye . I still can't believe it , it's really you. " He asked me all the questions at one , I was about to answer his questions when I saw the same girl clinging to his legs as she was so small and he picked her up and that's when reality struck me the girl had the same eyes, she had to be his daughter. And suddenly the happy meeting was turning out to be a sad encounter. I composed myself and answered his question without breaking down.

"Yes , it's me Nandini, I know it's been 5 years actually we shifted to US due to rishu'a treatment and just got busy you know. I am glad to see you. How are you and others. Where is Aa... " Before I could complete my sentence his phone rang . I guess he was running late for some meeting. "I am
Sorry Nandini but I have to rush Tia ko school drop krna h and then I have meeting. Will catch up later ok . Just give me yo phone" . He took my phone , stored his number and just left asking me to call him. But I knew I would never be able to but I had a feeling I would meet him soon . I still was in a shock when I reached my Aptt. I took a shower and left to meet my friend.

Btw I forgot to introduce HIM didn't I. Well he is Manik Malhotra. Yes The Manik Malhotra, the rockstar and FAB 5 lead singer ,the famous business tycoon and most importantly The Love Of My Life.

So here goes the first chapter. What do you think . So all those who wondered who the guy was well who else ofcourse Manik and about the lil girl well todi mystery toh honi chahiye . Drop your comments and silent readers yaar comment nhi krna toh atleast like hi krdo

Love
R
PS if anyone wants me to PM them then drop a msg and specify for which of my story you want the PM.
PSS Will update My Love Will Heal you in evening
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
so many confusions😕
is tia really manik's daughter?
cont soon
jamunamanik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Superrr

Ohh is tia manik's daughter

So many confusion

Coun

S

O

O

O

N
Sandhya098 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear... 
Manik ki entry... 

Manik had a daughter maybe or maybe not... 

Eagerly waiting to know what is going to happen next... 

Update soon... 
Love_pani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 2

I was at Cafe 15 ( imaginary cafe :P) waiting for my friend when my thought drifted to morning incident. He is married and has a daughter, I still can't believe it. Of course Nandu why would he not get married. What did you expect him to wait for you when he doesn't even have a clue about your feelings for him shouted my heart. I was lost in my own world when I heard someone. "Waqt me kiya kya haseen sitam". I was about to give my peice of mind to who so ever he was but when I looked up I was surprised. Well it was Cabir. Yes yes you are right Cabir Dhawan the member of famous FAB5. I know you must be thinking lucky Nandu knows the famous FAB5 memebers. Well they were my friends before I left 5 years ago. I always wondered if they remember me atleat two of them do. " Hi Cabir, I wasn't expecting you here. How are you " and I gave him a side hug . He told me FAB5 was meeting here. He didn't asked me why I left and never contacted anyone. He has always been a good friend . I had rehearsed my answer if anyone asked me why I left coz I knew I would have to face them . I am here for a friend's wedding and I was sure they would have been invited too. But I was glad he didn't asked. We started talking and he often made me laugh just like the old time. He has always been a prankster but he knew his limits. I was looking at the door from time to time. FAB5 is meeting her that means I will see him again. I was getting nervous. 5 years and still his mere thought gives me goosebumps. He is married Nandu get a grip on yourself.

"Thinking about your Romeo Nandu" teased Cabir. " For love of god Cabir , he is not my Romeo". You all must be wondering who we were talking about. Who else ofcourse Manik. I dont know how but Cabir some how figured it out about my feelings. He used to often tease me but I always denied it with fake anger. I couldn't tell anyone . We were busy talking when I heard some people literally shouting and I knew rest of them must be here. Cabir was wearing a cap and shades people must have not recognized him anyway I looked towards the door and saw them. Mukti was the first one to enter. She still looked the same. She is one of the toughest girl I have seen. She is the reason Fab5 and me became friends. When I had joined SPACE they were so annoying always bullying me . We used to be kind of enemies but then something happened to her and I helped her out and that was the day we became friends. Then I saw Aliya and Dhruv holding each others hand . That was new I always thought she had a thing for Manik.Aliya never actually liked me maybe because even she knew about my feelings I don't know and Dhruv was the sweetest memeber . I always wondered how he was the member of this gang. And then there he was looking so hot . Every girl was just looking at him and why wouldn't they he was just so sexy.

My hear had skipped a beat when I had seen him for the first time in this cafe. Yes this is the exact place where I had met him. I still remember how I had promised myself to stay away from him . I was here for my studies and boys weren't something I wanted to get involved in. How wrong I was . He and I were always after eachother's neck. And then slowly I fell for him. He was a monster atleast that's what I thought before We became friends.And now he is my life. I don't know what how I am gonna survive 2 weeks here. Yes I am only here gor two weeks. Seeing him again and again won't be easy for me.

I was still looking at him when he saw me. A Smile automatically formed on his face. I have always loved his smile. It can bright my darkest days. He signaled rest of them towards our table and they all saw me.

Precap: Rest memebers meeting Nandu.

Here goes the next chapter . Let me know how is it.

Love
R
reet0143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yipee am first

amazing story...superb start

nanu madly loves manik.but why she left

manik ko.nandu ke feelings ke bare meinnahi pata ya shayd pata hai...

ab ye to tum hi bata sakti hooo...

kya manik bhi kuch feel karta hai nanndu k liye...

vo girl manik ki daughter nahi ho sakti am sure...

lets see kya hota hai...

loved it

update soon