Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Hrideyy&Shakti|Collab8Shot|Arranged Love::Prologue Pg1 21/4

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Here are we,Hrideyy and shakti presenting to you our collab 8 Shot Arranged Love!
Blue is HrideyyWink
Pink Is shaktiDay Dreaming

Kunj Sarna
 So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Twinkle Taneja(Kunj Sarna)
  "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe

Marriage is a sacred bond,it brings two individuals in a long lasting web of various relationships,when someone perceive their marriage,they have lots of expectations but what happens when those expectations are not met,Thats what happened with twinkle taneja,when her mother told her that she will have to marry Kunj sarna,There is no other way out of the situation,but what about her aspirations,her aims and dreams,she wanted to study,she wanted to be a Particle physicist,she wanted to research,marriage at the age of 18 with a guy who was probably 7 years older than her he was 25 years old,kunj sarna a business man raised by his father after his mother dies when he was 5 years old,it was not that she didn't knew kunj but he was so different,and she was completely opposite to her,she knew somewhere kunj had something for her,the way he looked at her in the common business parties,when they crossed path,would he allow his wife to move to london to study for around 4 years,will this relation work,her doubts were increasing as the time was passing for their first official meet,the meet was just a facade because actually this all was a business deal she didn't knew if this was buisness for him or not,but for their families it was the only way to maintain thier positions in the industry,with tiredness taking over her twinkle taneja was slipping into sleep,when she realised soon she will be Twinkle Kunj Sarna.

Kunj Sarna had been in love with her since the first time they met, there was just something about Twinkle Taneja that made his heart skip a beat. Even though their wedding was a business deal set up by their parents, he knew he would protect her and cherish that sacred bond all throughout his life. Even though this was a business deal for her, for Kunj this was the biggest truth of his life; he was in love with his wife and would do whatever it took to make their marriage work. But what happens when he learns about her wishes, will her let her fulfill her dreams?

I hope you guys liked the prologue,
Love,
Shakti and hrideyyHeart

Edited by .FlightOfEagle. - 21 April 2016 at 10:06am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

rithvikrockstuyapal131-MadeInIndia-SweetSauKomal1298._Molly_.-GrilledCheese-SdeaAnisha-k.__nidhi__swethalovely17.sonal...Shakti...amlavskardooksDuumpstikitTranquility123Snowflake0923adventure_gurlkusharberry.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Index

Shot1

Shot2

Shot3

Shot4

Shot5

Shot6

Shot7

Shot8

Edited by .FlightOfEagle. - 21 April 2016 at 10:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-17.sonaltikitSherni_Jerry.Khamosh.

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Updated!
tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
The prologue was nice to read. Shakti and hridey u are one of the amazing writers in the forum we have. Its true with marriage there are lots of expectations from both the sides. This is reverse of what was in the show where time and again twinkle used say i want the relationship to work. Waiting for the first chapter. ood it will be arrange marriage turned love story.
Hridey and shakti do update it fast. Btw i am upset with u hridey u have not updated many of ur stories. Thanks for the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Shakti...

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Wow.. Its amazing my dear frndz...
Am impatienly waiting..plz upload jaldi jaldi..
Thx for pm frnd...

...Shakti...

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
wow amazing start guys. So kunj is already in love.
waiting for more.
update soon

...Shakti...

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Wow, this is a superb idea for a collaboration by two amazing writers Embarrassed
Im so excited to read your work! Absolutely loved the prologue Thumbs Up Eagerly waiting for the first part... Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM

...Shakti...

Bobsysprincess Senior Member
Bobsysprincess
Bobsysprincess

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Excited to read ... Updt fstr

...Shakti...

Go to top