Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

are ikrs trps really that low ? (Page 2)

Poll Question: are ikrs trps really that low ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [8.00%]
23 [92.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Well said Jaz! 
If you're keenly observing mean IKRS is stable n good by giving a tough stunt . Amidst reasoning of no RT, no promotional strategy if at all like only TS promos...This week their major shows hits average nos. This is totally unfair and I'm just hoping for the positive sign.!

true... when matsh ended its trps were really low but ikrs is not Ouch

actually not just this week ,those shows also dropping much before cricket fever started...

ssk dropped from 4+ to 2+ ...sr and tpk dropped from around 3 to around 2... but ikrs dropped from only 1.6 to around 1...and its difference with SP rival is also not that large compared to other shows...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999Nickelodeonsura123cocoatree

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey Jaz taht's a real good anaysisi . 
that's what logic says they should give it a chance. 
but it all depends on what kind of argument the ph will put forward or if they are allowed to put forward. 
lets see. you can never say what logic works here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvid-JaZ-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
See percentage wise if you compare the Trp fall with other shows then maybe we can prove it that overall Trp fall is the reason .

I voted yes . Coz trps have been falling consistently since the start of the year when things were good .

Their story telling has been week , fast paced when it could have been slow , a lot negative than could be digested and illigical at times,

It's the product that has deteriorated which is reflective in the Trp .

That's what I think.

-JaZ-samanthana

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
No for me ...dnt ask...as all the answers above mentioned same is mine!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I have not voted , but however based up on analysis ,

This is a tested baby (Widows remarraige ) ,Ph will get deterioized when channel interrupts , thatz  what happend in Trip - Suv marraige ..  (1st sign - channel interruption - Applying pressure indirectly ) .

Channel should think , it  is not a normal love tale story , Story back drop is based up on widows , so  how mallignin will take place from Society . 

Do channel has allowed to show that , my answer is no, and here again interruption.  Channel should trust PH to reveal their creativity based up on this tough tight line serial (Especially for this setup )

TRP should not included for this kind of back drop when you are applying thoughts to release serial under early slot . 

CVS asked for prime time slot , but channel ditched here - So that is the first clash happend between PH and Channel and second , Budget .  See the other serial , how they are spending lavishly .  My concern  is do they spend in IKRS . - NO

Do they spend money for vidha marraige - NO . 

Ego clash  between Channel and PH from starting and made their child to treat as step child .. 

Why they have to opt for these kind of tested subject , when you are thinking for market value .  Either you should sacrifice Market Value or Sacrifice your TRP for this show .. 

Will Both of  them able to answer ..

IF they have given prime time slot - This is number one serial  with confident  will lock it ...

So Rangeela channel is designated only for OMNIVOROUS AND CARNIVOROUS AND NOT FOR HUMAN VALUES (FEELINGs AND EMOTIONS ) .

No one cannot show beyond these kind of Scenes in any other serial with reality ..   (not filimatic )

So whatever happns for good . It is better to end the show with positive note than taking the old route fghting for husband .. 

My mood has spoiled today , by seeing these scenes .. (Today episode ) - It was leading to somewhere else .

IKRS HAs given 2 rating at 6: 30 time slot , why channel has not thought to put across the effort to bring to prime time .  What made them to step back ..

Always fat matters a lot .

Simple :

They want Kinjal baniyan Kinjal baniyan King(opening mouth for two answer- yes or no) . ,

Edited by samanthana - 21 April 2016 at 1:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nickelodeonsanvidrama_2010-JaZ-sura123NusiSgmehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

I have not voted , but however based up on analysis ,

This is a tested baby (Widows remarraige ) ,Ph will get deterioized when channel interrupts , thatz  what happend in Trip - Suv marraige ..  (1st sign - channel interruption - Applying pressure indirectly ) .

Channel should think , it  is not a normal love tale story , Story back drop is based up on widows , so  how mallignin will take place from Society . 

Do channel has allowed to show that , my answer is no, and here again interruption.  Channel should trust PH to reveal their creativity based up on this tough tight line serial (Especially for this setup )

TRP should not included for this kind of back drop when you are applying thoughts to release serial under early slot . 

CVS asked for prime time slot , but channel ditched here - So that is the first clash happend between PH and Channel and second , Budget .  See the other serial , how they are spending lavishly .  My concern  is do they spend in IKRS . - NO

Do they spend money for vidha marraige - NO . 

Ego clash  between Channel and PH from starting and made their child to treat as step child .. 

Why they have to opt for these kind of tested subject , when you are thinking for market value .  Either you should sacrifice Market Value or Sacrifice your TRP for this show .. 

Will Both of  them able to answer ..

IF they have given prime time slot - This is number one serial  with confident  will lock it ...

So Rangeela channel is designated only for OMNIVOROUS AND CARNIVOROUS AND NOT FOR HUMAN VALUES (FEELINGs AND EMOTIONS ) .

No one cannot show beyond these kind of Scenes in any other serial with reality ..   (not filimatic )

So whatever happns for good . It is better to end the show with positive note than taking the old route fghting for husband .. 

My mood has spoiled today , by seeing these scenes .. (Today episode ) - It was leading to somewhere else .

Well said Sammy!!!absolutely brilliant...

If primeslot was given...I will vouch my life on it,confidently this would had beaten all craps on COLOR...no show would have stood up against it!!! When internationally it has proved its worth...INDIA mei do second nahi lagta...no promos, no repeats ,no budgets infact timeslot lead to all this mess!!!

If they are so concerned abt trp...dnt introduce such subject on ur channel, not necessary all.social dramas lead to saas bahu,dayan story!!!

U have added well, I dont need to say anything...this channel is made for all kind of superstitions,reptiles,carnivorous n wat not...Dnt want to show realistic n social subjects!!! 

Edited by mehraan - 21 April 2016 at 1:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samanthanasura123-JaZ-cocoatree

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
it's not so low that the channel has to pull it off air! C'mon Colors How do you expect good trps at that time slot and hardly any promos.! Let the story run its full course please without pressurizing the show.

-JaZ-sura123

Nickelodeon Senior Member
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JaZ-

Originally posted by cocoatree

Well said Jaz! 
If you're keenly observing mean IKRS is stable n good by giving a tough stunt . Amidst reasoning of no RT, no promotional strategy if at all like only TS promos...This week their major shows hits average nos. This is totally unfair and I'm just hoping for the positive sign.!

true... when matsh ended its trps were really low but ikrs is not Ouch

actually not just this week ,those shows also dropping much before cricket fever started...

ssk dropped from 4+ to 2+ ...sr and tpk dropped from around 3 to around 2... but ikrs dropped from only 1.6 to around 1...and its difference with SP rival is also not that large compared to other shows...
So true!!!!!Clap
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-

Go to top